One button for changing gear please - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

One button for changing gear please

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:35 AM

I play cleric a lot and of course I have buff gear on my cleric to buff with max charm.

But charm gear has no def, so I have def gear too...and have to change gear after buffing.

And have to change again, when I have to rebuff and then again... and again... and again...

That is annoying... takes a lot of time... at least 10 doubleclicks... and sometimes you can't even change the gear as fast as you like... because you are "in combat"

In combat??? No mob and no players from the other side in buff rooms or directly after the portal in dungeons... but "in combat"... yeah...

It would make everything more easy if there could be a button for changing gear.

One click... and it changes from buff gear to def gear... or the other way round.

#2 7057131117023218773

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:SA PUSO MO

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:02 AM

I play cleric a lot and of course I have buff gear on my cleric to buff with max charm.

But charm gear has no def, so I have def gear too...and have to change gear after buffing.

And have to change again, when I have to rebuff and then again... and again... and again...

That is annoying... takes a lot of time... at least 10 doubleclicks... and sometimes you can't even change the gear as fast as you like... because you are "in combat"

In combat??? No mob and no players from the other side in buff rooms or directly after the portal in dungeons... but "in combat"... yeah...

It would make everything more easy if there could be a button for changing gear.

One click... and it changes from buff gear to def gear... or the other way round.

+999 likes... 

#3 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:03 AM

could be like the costume tab... gear 1 -  gear 2... and in this gear tab could be an extra "equip gear" button.

equip gear 1... and equip gear 2...

and everything changes within a second...

you don't need to change everything... when you think, that an item... for example Hiria's Tear...  is good in both gears, then you just let this necklace spot free in the gear 2 tab... and Hiria's Tear will be in both gears.

This is definitely on my wish list...

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:47 PM

If they implement this, I'd request gear swapping in combat be turned back on. I know it won't happen, but if it did, I might actually play again. I miss hybrids more than most people know. 

#5 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:56 PM

yes, it is not only the cleric who could need this option.

I have different gears on many of my chars.

mspeed gear and def gear for my knight..... or pvm gear and pvp gear on all my chars... or at least different acc...

On my cleric I have even three different gears... buff gear, pvm gear, pvp gear...

And yes... I agree totally to Feuers suggestion... changing gear in combat.should work too.

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:28 AM

I just want it so I can do what mages do, take skills from multiple paths that are normally locked out by weapon restrictions and truly customize a class to how I want it to play. Like it was before 2014. 

#7 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:34 AM

Why does everything have to be easy? As it is everything in game is quite easy to achieve besides runes.

By making everything spoon fed it just kills the fun of playing the game. Cleric's literally have only 2 jobs, heal and buff.

I've seen cleric's in AA who don't even heal, just runs to the middle and spams flames. Apparently anyone can play cleric now since not much skill is involved. Thanks to the heal nerfs.

Changing gears in combat.can be miss used alot esp since the runes are here. PvP's will turn into a gear changing fest rather than focusing on skills lol.

Implementing these kinda idea would just kill the game even more tbh.

Edited by iRaphael, 24 October 2016 - 12:38 AM.

#8 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:10 AM

(I disagree that clerics only got 2 jobs and you will be slapped for saying so)

The button not a huge fan... seems lazy

As for being able to swap gears mid fight-> would make so much more sense as it always was, being able to go full accu when needed o mspeed to run, or even get on hp/mp recovery gear if needed!!

Edited by carlosrose, 24 October 2016 - 04:13 AM.

#9 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:50 AM

(I disagree that clerics only got 2 jobs and you will be slapped for saying so)

The button not a huge fan... seems lazy

As for being able to swap gears mid fight-> would make so much more sense as it always was, being able to go full accu when needed o mspeed to run, or even get on hp/mp recovery gear if needed!!

I just did ! Don't make me bring out Raphtroll :P

#10 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

I vote yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic