Patch Notes: October 24, 2016 - Page 6 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: October 24, 2016

190 replies to this topic

#126 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:37 AM

Njoror,

If I could make a request, could you choose a different color for your posts, taking into account that the forum has two different themes: WP_Current, and WP_Deviant?  I prefer to use the darker background WP_Deviant theme, and your dark blue posts are almost unreadable.

Thanks

How's this?

Or this (ahh I'm a ghost)

#127 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

I am down too to change the name of the program. How many more is needed for WP to change the name and definition of this program?

Dang, Exodus guild. Haven't heard of them in a while.

I don't know what Cover-Up you're referencing, but I'd like to hear more.

Nah, I won't do that. Some things are best left in the shade, right?

#128 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:01 AM

The way I see it, you're still dealing with conflicting arguments with or without the VCR program. It's just that with the VCR program you're dealing with less people, which I don't see being all that much better.

My suggestion for Volunteer RO2 Developer still stands. It's a better indicator of what those players are actually doing and not giving off the vibe that they represent the rest of the playerbase. iRO already has something similar going and not as many people are opposed to it compared to community representatives.

#129 TensaZangetsu01

TensaZangetsu01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFallen Fortress
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Vanir

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:26 AM

[Hey, all. It's Njoror. I just wanted to clear some things up from this post, so I'll add my notes in brackets.]

i leave VCR team right after i join it(u can ask Njoror on how i beg him to kick me from the team) ^^....after i read trello board--the hatred to BT and hider-so WOW! and when they discuss thing on Slack, OMG the racism-but leave it to that and i kinda understand why.

[This user was removed for inactivity and not participating in the program. I didn't remove them myself, one of the CMs did, since we track users who haven't been inactive for two weeks and remove them. Also, any racism or anything that violates our "Don't be a jerk" policy gets addressed. It doesn't stop users from being nasty sometimes, but it does cause them to get removed if they do. This user probably would've noticed that if they were active.]

Mybe u already forgot ^^ Mr. Njoror

#130 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

How's this?

Or this (ahh I'm a ghost)

The second choice looks better to me. I don't know how it looks on the other theme though.

#131 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:13 PM

The best VCR are the thousands that leave the game after AoV patch,

after silent corridor and assassin's sanctum

after dark wisper

after forgotten payon

why no one heard them? 

their screams were so loud, thousand voices that said good bye all together and no one heard them!

#132 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

The best VCR are the thousands that leave the game after AoV patch,

after silent corridor and assassin's sanctum

after dark wisper

after forgotten payon

why no one heard them? 

their screams were so loud, thousand voices that said good bye all together and no one heard them!

Io sono il migliore VCR in circolazione!!  :heh:  :heh:

#133 paulsalazar3

paulsalazar3

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:43 PM

oh how sweet. players posting hey remove this i cant kill anybody. please do you even work hard in game? or you just afk all day?. then hey nerf this then blames vcr. hahaha as i know nerf is part of games. love it or hate it. but its not impossible to adjust. and cant kill reduct sm? seriously? u really cant if u are not full swag. this kids crying in forums hahahaha

Edited by paulsalazar3, 28 October 2016 - 02:44 PM.

#134 paulsalazar3

paulsalazar3

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:47 PM

focusing on game balance. maybe you should focus first on how to remove speedhack in game

#135 iVanillaMint

iVanillaMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationOn your mind

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

Hai everyone, all item i got from EVENT fall sharing yesterday was gone today in my bag and storage, seal by cheny, reset scroll, and many more was gone.. what's wrong??

some of that items is taken back by GMs.. it because they send us all Prizes from Fall Sharing Event (not based on Entries we've reach)..

so we can call it Wrong Prizes, that's why all of them gone from your inventory  :p_swt:

Edited by iVanillaMint, 28 October 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#136 iVanillaMint

iVanillaMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationOn your mind

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:22 PM

focusing on game balance. maybe you should focus first on how to remove speedhack in game

don't worry, they're working hard to resolve it.. just be patient..

#137 8144160804183808497

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPhillipines
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

paulsalazar3

Wew People like you is not good in forum we are all suggesting here ......

if you want u can suggest also thats why we need all our voice here and dont bash other people we are free to comment here.

:heh:  :heh:

Our comment my comment suggesting for balancing because you know RO2 is not stable when gravity left this game ,WP contribute to handle  this game thats why WP encounter so many bugs and inbalance item and skill.... WP want to suggest all player how to balance the game, thats why  i contribute and suggest also.... 

#138 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

Wow the thread is still ongoing. Checking the old forum patchnotes for past 1.5 years and most of them has a player asking for battle tactics nerf. We finally got it and people are actually complaining about it.  

#139 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:14 PM

Obviously most of the people who wanted it are gone.

#140 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:50 PM

oh how sweet. players posting hey remove this i cant kill anybody. please do you even work hard in game? or you just afk all day?. then hey nerf this then blames vcr. hahaha as i know nerf is part of games. love it or hate it. but its not impossible to adjust. and cant kill reduct sm? seriously? u really cant if u are not full swag. this kids crying in forums hahahaha

I agree to this guy most of the Vcr are playing other games and not playing actively to suggest things like this They don't understand hardwork in farming everything that they see that is op they nerf They are not looking at the other side of things you defending yourselves that it's not ur fault it is because you VCR'S suggested the nerf. One of the VCR'S told me you only speak what you thought that is the best for the game not what is best for the community which is important to all of us not because you think you are doing the balancing right

Edited by INCUBOY, 29 October 2016 - 11:51 PM.

#141 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:48 AM

Obviously most of the people who wanted it are gone.

Yes those crybabies quitted the game already people are already used to bt  and there is reduction build if they dont want to be 1 shotted every op does come by effort not because you are just 1 hit you are 1 hit because of a certain class u pick or  u did not farm enough gears to be tough to being with 

#142 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:51 AM

The community reacted that  the changes will let the game die.  

#143 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:34 AM

@INCLUBOY, something tells me you are playing a swordman. Anyway things are changing which isn't a bad thing but so much remains unchanged but from what i saw..it's going to change slowly, but surely.

#144 Zyndicate

Zyndicate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTravels a lot..

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

Yes those crybabies quitted the game already people are already used to bt and there is reduction build if they dont want to be 1 shotted every op does come by effort not because you are just 1 hit you are 1 hit because of a certain class u pick or u did not farm enough gears to be tough to being with

You do know even reduc types are useless with pre-nerf bt. There is no counterplay to it.I've been a reduction knight before (85% reduc 30% inc). No matter how much damage you reduce, you still die in 2-3 booms when inc/mixed type BT user gets a lucky crit on you (which will surely happen considering a lot of pvp-ers are swordies). Also people got used to the which was "broken" and "abuseable" from the start. And why would there even be other classes when there is one "broken and "abuseable" class that can outshine most of the other classes they can choose from?

#145 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

Yes those crybabies quitted the game already people are already used to bt  and there is reduction build if they dont want to be 1 shotted every op does come by effort not because you are just 1 hit you are 1 hit because of a certain class u pick or  u did not farm enough gears to be tough to being with 

I seriously want you to explain, how wizards, sorcerers, crecentias, soulmakers, rangers,assassins,rogues,priests can survive a increase type battle tactics user. Basically, as a "Battle Tactics user" , I also used full reduction build in the past but it didnt really save me from another "Battle tactics user" .

The problem here is, people like you are just want to have an easy life oneshotting people and actually have no interest in proper use of classes. U dont really have to be a VCR to understand this simple problem whereas a BT class can hit to emperiums up to 2.5 mil damage scaled, and basically capable of oneshotting every class. Personally, I find it disturbing that when a class can potentially reach to 300 k hp ( which are beastmasters) , they can take up to 1 mil damage . 

Another misunderstood concept is, just because "Community wants it" , it doesnt really mean community will get it. The changes going on right now are based on arguments, after discussing hours, possibly days to determine how it will serve to community the best. Whether u like it or not, the balance concept of the developers are basically nerfing the overcentralizing broken features in game ( Like Battle tactics, Hide , Judex stun), and buffing the forgotten classes and make the game "HEALTHY FOR EVERY CLASS" . 

Side note : I'd highly remind everyone that this balance is far from over form its final. There will be more changes upcoming.

Edited by DietSodaa, 30 October 2016 - 12:26 PM.

#146 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:06 AM

Personally, I'm very pleased with these changes and find the PvP now already much more enjoyable than what it was before patch. I look forward to further balance between classes for, what I consider, a better, more fun PvP gameplay where every class is used and useful and where the 1-shot fest madness is forever deterred.

#147 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:47 AM

I seriously want you to explain, how wizards, sorcerers, crecentias, soulmakers, rangers,assassins,rogues,priests can survive a increase type battle tactics user. Basically, as a "Battle Tactics user" , I also used full reduction build in the past but it didnt really save me from another "Battle tactics user" .

The problem here is, people like you are just want to have an easy life oneshotting people and actually have no interest in proper use of classes. U dont really have to be a VCR to understand this simple problem whereas a BT class can hit to emperiums up to 2.5 mil damage scaled, and basically capable of oneshotting every class. Personally, I find it disturbing that when a class can potentially reach to 300 k hp ( which are beastmasters) , they can take up to 1 mil damage . 

Another misunderstood concept is, just because "Community wants it" , it doesnt really mean community will get it. The changes going on right now are based on arguments, after discussing hours, possibly days to determine how it will serve to community the best. Whether u like it or not, the balance concept of the developers are basically nerfing the overcentralizing broken features in game ( Like Battle tactics, Hide , Judex stun), and buffing the forgotten classes and make the game "HEALTHY FOR EVERY CLASS" . 

Side note : I'd highly remind everyone that this balance is far from over form its final. There will be more changes upcoming.

You are shame to your class that you represent ,guys kick this VCR that represent to the community.He is a shame to us warrior/ knights his suggestion made this possible and shove it down to the developers throat ofc you will die maybe that person balance pvp Inc and high INT as well. What do you want to be immortal get high hp with reduction that will solve ur problem.BT user has it's cons idk why it is considered unbalance like you are very vulnerable to mobs/ opponents. Now we will shift move on so STR and AGI build if our stats got max base damage to the top of the mountain and always crits then we are OP again and you will nerf us again. Bt Nerf isn't the solution.  The real problem is the skill cool down do you think Warrior can easily disable our opponents ? NO ! our fighting chance was the dps or damage and if you wanted nerf you could have nerf the shield boomerang skill it is really OP and increase cooldown of shield charge. That was the real issue to begin with DIETSODA ! just play another game please you are a disgrace to our class you represent us but you let us down. You are not thinking well what is really balance and unbalance to our class.  

#148 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:21 AM

You are shame to your class that you represent ,guys kick this VCR that represent to the community.He is a shame to us warrior/ knights his suggestion made this possible and shove it down to the developers throat ofc you will die maybe that person balance pvp Inc and high INT as well. What do you want to be immortal get high hp with reduction that will solve ur problem.BT user has it's cons idk why it is considered unbalance like you are very vulnerable to mobs/ opponents. Now we will shift move on so STR and AGI build if our stats got max base damage to the top of the mountain and always crits then we are OP again and you will nerf us again. Bt Nerf isn't the solution.  The real problem is the skill cool down do you think Warrior can easily disable our opponents ? NO ! our fighting chance was the dps or damage and if you wanted nerf you could have nerf the shield boomerang skill it is really OP and increase cooldown of shield charge. That was the real issue to begin with DIETSODA ! just play another game please you are a disgrace to our class you represent us but you let us down. You are not thinking well what is really balance and unbalance to our class.  

lol

#149 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:16 AM

I would like to address to some points with some facts , because I honestly do not understand your mentality.

1) "He is a shame to us warrior/ knights his suggestion made this possible and shove it down to the developers throat ofc you will die maybe that person balance pvp Inc and high INT as well" 

As it has been stated many times, VCR program is something that is open for everyone. If you have cool suggestions or any ideas to contribute to this game, feel free to join us.

2) "What do you want to be immortal get high hp with reduction that will solve ur problem"

The pvp increase and decrease formulas will get a change aswell, immortality wont be an option to anyone.

3 ) "BT user has it's cons idk why it is considered unbalance like you are very vulnerable to mobs/ opponents"

If I remember correctly, you one shot them, that doesnt make you vulnereable. Besides,warriors are not tanks.

4) " Now we will shift move on so STR and AGI build if our stats got max base damage to the top of the mountain and always crits then we are OP again and you will nerf us again."

Swordsman classes will still have the highest crit modifier of the game, which is x4 and with current gears u dont even have to invest in int to max it. This is still a big perk for swordsmans .

5) " . Bt Nerf isn't the solution.  The real problem is the skill cool down do you think Warrior can easily disable our opponents ? NO ! "

In fact, yes. May I remind you battle leap is a cooldown with very low skill and when vigor capped, it can be used every 4 seconds and its capable of stunning 10 people for 3 seconds. 

6) " our fighting chance was the dps or damage and if you wanted nerf you could have nerf the shield boomerang skill it is really OP and increase cooldown of shield charge "

Implying warrior is weak against knights doesnt really mean warriors are useless overall, no? Also I may reminder to everyone once again changes are far from over. Those 2 knights skills u suggested may get a change.

7) " just play another game please you are a disgrace to our class you represent us but you let us down. You are not thinking well what is really balance and unbalance to our class.  "

I doesnt take to play this game for 2 years, or be a vcr to realize these problems. U may simply complain about BT nerf but implying warriors are good because of Battle tactics, is saying in another way that "I need battle tactics to be rated as a good player". No need to mention, when this change was under discussion, we considered its stand against other 11 classes . Another problem with this thing is, it wasnt my idea at all. LOL

TL;DR : I'D highly suggest you to learn to play warrior effectively and try to see the point of view of other classes before complaining about the battle tactics .

#150 INCUBOY

INCUBOY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:57 AM

I play warrior effectively  I don't depend too much on it it's makes you too soft 2 -3 k int will do  the rest is AGI and Str. Sad warriors got robbed of the damage that they deserve. Lol When was Battle Leap Easy to Aim ? You Need to be a sharphooter to Aim your opponents it does deserve op damage than other classes who just presses tab button and ur dead. Regarding vigor that is what is really broken. It's like the WTF mode of RO2  I don't need that unli disable just to win against opponent. what we need is op damage. Which we deserve we don't hide we aim and we dps. I can't believe You can't look at both sides of the story. What's next Cls Costumes? Just make us all rage quit hahaha. Stupid Suggestions goes through by a VCR that doesn't represent his community sad. Sold his own class to make players rage quit you are very vocal about it even in forums.  Just because you are 1 shotted you nerf everything. Pls kick him out of the program.His suggestions makes people rage quit. Oh you are representing the community you are right we don't hand the community everything.  But what you do not want to be handed by the community is the time and effort they worked hard for which is BS sad this VCR doesn't give a damn about his community.  I will put you to shame again once you went out there and oh i got 1 shotted by war with STR and AGI stat qq. Learn to play war Soda not qq become a vcr then suggest nerf.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users