Question about Turtle General Card - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Turtle General Card

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grieven

Grieven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:12 PM

As per this thread: https://forums.warpp...rtle %2Bgeneral

Drake card is a hedge against weapon ATK reduction, and Turtle General is a weapon attack increase. Simplified a lot, it would mean the prevention of the loss of around 83 attack versus the gain of about 50 attack, so drake is better by a little bit (about 33 atk) on medium, by a lot on small enemies (like 133 more atk), and is worse by 50 atk on large enemies.

Does this mean if i put Drake Card which "Removes the size penalties of the weapon," will my damage increase against Players[medium] by 25%? & Also for MVPing Purpose

or

Turtle General which gives 20% Attack??

Does this mean that Turtle General Card (and possibly Randgris Card) effects raise Atk rate OR does it deal more damage to all monster as race modifier?

Edited by Grieven, 24 October 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

As per this thread: https://forums.warpp...rtle %2Bgeneral

Does this mean that Turtle General Card (and possibly Randgris Card) effects raise Atk rate OR does it deal more damage to all monster as race modifier?

I would have to double check the TG script, but I can say for a fact that Randgris is ATK %.

#3 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

They're generic atk% mods (TG and Randgris), not racial ones. 

Drake only applies to weapon atk. 

Generally, TG is better than Drake for most weapons and especially if you are at most with a 25% weapon penalty (maces, swords, etc.)

Edited by mildcontempt, 26 October 2016 - 06:49 AM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

Drake only recovers lost wATK from size penalty. Like daggers do 50% damage against big enemies, it means that aftet you calculate the weapon total wATK it will be halved when size penalty is applied. Drake prevents this.

TG is just a 20% bonus that affects your total wATK(counting the size penalty) and eATK(wich you gain from equips and some buffs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users