Fire Blend and weapons alike - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fire Blend and weapons alike

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bacon08

Bacon08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

I think that the intended purpose of the fire blend is being neglected I have an Alchemist with 60 int and with the level 3 fire bolt I am only dealing 300-400 damage to Soils and other earth type monsters due to the fact that this weapon offers no Matk as a stat and base int only increase this stat marginally. I am purposing that you at some base matk to this weapon to make it a viable weapon while leveling classes that require int for end build but only have physical damage abilities like a alchemist. 

#2 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

why would you level your alchemist with this weapon? it is obsolete now. CD in Mouth is by far more useful. with the help of summon flora it proc a lots even if you dont have agi.

#3 Bacon08

Bacon08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

I dont have 85m to buy cd in mouth... and it will also do little to no damage

#4 scraps345

scraps345

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO : Chaos

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

If i remember, all weapons get atk + matk when upgraded, try upgrading your fireblend if you want abit more of that.

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:09 PM

greed in low TI, it is pretty easy to gather zeny in this week TI from mavka drops alone.
then buy CD in mouth, it is really good.

Edited by fuyukikun, 24 October 2016 - 09:10 PM.

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:34 AM

The fireblend is an ancient, ancient weapon that is rendered obsolete and useless in the modern era. Its intended purpose is about as relevant as npc sold weapons and the cards that buff how much a red herb heals you. 

A long time ago, the rules for what a homunculus could do were not so well developed. Players could employ homunculus AI that would allow the homunculus to cast skills that belonged to the alchemist, and so, many people would AFK level by having their AI cast fire bolt or cold bolt while they were away from the computer.

That, paired with castling, basically made it possible to have your char turn into a pseudo-bot that was automated by the script. I do not think feeding was possible through the AI alone, though, so you'd still have to pop in every hour to feed the bugger.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users