Update back too 2011 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Update back too 2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 abdulrauf

abdulrauf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMoon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:48 AM

after i disconnect its keep fail on connecting server and then suddenly im getting update from 2011..can someone tell me what problem i got here

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

Greetings!

RO patcher is very sensitive to internet connection issues, sadly there is no solid solution to prevent it from happening. If you allowed the client to patch fully from 2011 then you must reinstall the game client.

Please check Problem #3 here for further instructions.

It is best to keep a back up of your working game client, in case this happens again cancel then close the patcher immediately, copy-paste the working files into your current game folder. Re-launch the game like the usual.

#3 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:19 AM

Greetings!

RO patcher is very sensitive to internet connection issues, sadly there is no solid solution to prevent it from happening. If you allowed the client to patch fully from 2011 then you must reinstall the game client.

It is best to keep a back up of your working game client, in case this happens again cancel then close the patcher immediately, copy-paste the working files into your current game folder. Re-launch the game like the usual.

Thanks VModCinnamon, having same issue as well.

Trying to fix it now.

#4 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

i think it is easier for you to tell them to re-download the patch.inf  file and replace  the current ones rather than re-patching from a specific date 

not everyone has fast internet, some people that play in office or having slow internet more likely will get more troubles using that way

not mention  verus update is big 

i always get this error but this back to 2011-2012-2014 patch-error is really easy to fix i think

#5 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:02 AM

Greetings!

Got an error:

unpack error 

2016-07-14_gm_data_ragexe

i think it is easier for you to tell them to re-download the patch.inf  file and replace  the current ones rather than re-patching from a specific date 

not everyone has fast internet, some people that play in office or having slow internet more likely will get more troubles using that way

not mention  verus update is big 

i always get this error but this back to 2011-2012-2014 patch-error is really easy to fix i think

How to re-download patch.inf?

Yes, I am not having fast internet...

By the way, how can get to download individual patch in the address of ftp://xxx.xxx of iRO? (edit:ftp://ropatch2.gravityus.com/patch/)

Edited by KianS, 27 October 2016 - 05:06 AM.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:17 AM

Did you ensure all of active RO clients are turned off during the patching process?

Please screenshot the unpack error. You will need to upload the image to any Image host website such as TinyPic or Imgur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users