Bye Everyone, I hope you don't make the same mistake. Thank you all **1OFaKind** - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bye Everyone, I hope you don't make the same mistake. Thank you all **1OFaKind**

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#1 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:02 AM

I don't really know if the GMs nowadays are doing their best to help their customers/players but having this first time experience taking this long with same reply over and over. I feel like they're not doing their job.

Providing everything possible to help their investigation and all evidences right in front of their faces... I still don't understand what else needs to be checked/verified/investigated. After playing this game for more than 4 years, this is the first time i have encountered this kind of problem. A lot of people I know had their problem solved regarding their accounts within 1-2 weeks max. I had so many problems that i encountered before and I pretty much know many GMs that usually reply in tickets, but seeing somebody new and receiving replies that is repetitive is very frustrating like they're not doing their jobs well as GMs.

I thought GMs are supposed to help their customers/members with their best ability but i feel like the system is dying and causing many people to quit.

There are such cases that many are being involved with suspicious activities and appear to be the victims but aren't being helped and eventually give the wrong judgment on their accounts which cause them to get banned for no reason.This is not related to my case but i am just giving an example of the system that we have here.

I hope somebody who's higher than those that simply reply to tickets can give a brief moment to read this message and solve the problem that i have.

Thank you

Edited by Jen1oak, 09 November 2016 - 08:54 AM.

#2 PinoyBoy

PinoyBoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- SMB BABY

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

its honestly sad nowdays. tickets for support are part of someones job. initiative needs to be taken please.

im loosing some of my best online friends for 4+ years cause of this.

#3 TH3M4G0

TH3M4G0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

I Agreed with you if i take the time to send a ticked is because i have a problem that need to be resolve so i expect a reply from the GM not a copy paste i know that you receive many tickets that you have to deal with and can be hard but then again that's why is a job and we all have to deal with the same. Also i have i have know Jen1oak in game for a long time have helped me leveling and getting use to the game when i was new to iRO so i hope GM take the Time to Look at his case and Help Him resolve it as Soon as Possible.

Thank You

TH3M4G0

#4 xblade

xblade

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

I've known 1oak for a very long time and he's a very good friend. Always helped me out when I needed. I'm sorry to hear about what's been going on lately with your tickets, hope they find more time into helping you solve your problems.

Edited by severith123, 27 October 2016 - 01:32 PM.

#5 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

send ticket also known as  a patience test

#6 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:25 PM

send ticket also known as  a patience test

I sent ticket and that's the one been pending for so long... i believe investigation only takes long because they need to gather information. I already gave all what they needed and until now they do not have a solution. I know they are not that stupid but i feel like they're doing it on purpose instead of fixing the problem that could have been solved even on that same week after giving the necessary evidences/information they need.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

I've had some experiences with the ticket system. I was very satisfied with the services however. I hope they will solve your issues very soon.

Otherwise, time to challenge Campitor in the next Chaos tournament! Campitor's team vs 1Oak's team. Restrictions apply to both teams ~!!!

#8 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:57 PM

That unconscious female Sura on the ground.....can you please undo the bandages strapped around her chest, I think I might be have seen some hidden cheating weaponry inside there.

#9 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

this should be dealt with fast.. we already have bug fix, sprite fix delays etc.. and now we have ticket delays!!!

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

That unconscious female Sura on the ground.....can you please undo the bandages strapped around her chest, I think I might be have seen some hidden cheating weaponry inside there.

It is not Xellies. Lets hope she wont step into Chakri's lair :p_idea: :p_hi:

#11 QuantumGemerald

QuantumGemerald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

I don't know who they have answering tickets, but I strongly suspect they outsource that service through some 3rd world country, because the people answering tickets have clearly never played ragnarok before.

I sent a ticket with a very specific question which could be easily resolved by anyone, and the response was completely unrelated to the question I asked. When I attempted to clarify to a question so simple even a retarded monkey could answer it, they asked me to send a screenshot, but the problem had absolutely zero to do with something that needed to have a screenshot taken of it.

Useless useless useless.

I also have a 2 hour dealing with a GM recorded on my computer from about a year ago for a very simple issue, in which I explain the situation clearly, correct the GM when they make a mistake, only to have the GM insist he is right about 10 times, making me wait about 10 minutes between each interaction, before finally admitting I was right. And all this over something that was only worth about 10m zeny. 

Never again. Now when I have an issue I just chalk it up as a loss, I don't have time to deal with iRO customer service.

Edited by QuantumGemerald, 27 October 2016 - 04:21 PM.

#12 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

Ticket team should edit for no delay.

Sorry I had too.

#13 Jacob922

Jacob922

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:35 PM

I cannot believe that the support level for a game so classic and has been up for many many years are still at a very low standard.

Sometimes you just don't know if they even still care about the game because the level of service they give clearly shows they dont.!!

Jen1Oak helped me when I first started playing this game and has been more helpful than any GM's I have encountered in the past

#14 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

did you let people use your account or something?  there is no way a ticket should go past a month.

#15 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:38 PM

dunno. I mean i come back and found out my main account is banned. Less than 24 hours of sending a support ticket, my account is unbanned.

If they really take that long, maybe they really need it?

#16 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:28 AM

I reported bots 1 month ago via 

1. tickets, 

2. pm to campitor in game. (don't know if he's really that guy but i typed Campitor without any symbols during the time he was broadcasting something), 

and 

3. the bot report thread (which i think is useless because they really don't look into it)

I even provided evidence like replay files and screenshots. and lookie here, they're still online as of now while i'm typing this reply:

14890571_1071296932983177_33653263044031

the problem isn't the ticket system. it's the people who's behind this "support" department. incompetent staffs are one of their major problems. stop hiring lazy <> warpportal. WAKE UP! 

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 October 2016 - 05:14 AM.
Removed

#17 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:22 AM

Jen1oak, please PM me that ticket number only, no account IDs please. I will forward it to the staff and see why it is taking long, that will be handled through a private message as things move forward.

BlackMeow, Campitor doesn't have the time to look into tickets issues anymore.

Bots can be tricky and smart sometimes, if you notice they have a distinct behavior you must include it in the ticket to aid in the investigations. If the ticket is closed, you can re-open it and request a follow up. Note that, the Airstrike thread is more suited for \bot farms reports. High-end ones should never go on forums.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 October 2016 - 05:23 AM.

#18 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:29 AM

Dear VM Mod Cinammon,

I cannot log in my account. After spending a lot of money upgrading my stuffs all you can do is ban my account? How cruel of this to happen to me? Can you please check my account?

Sincerely yours.

#19 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:38 AM

Dear VM Mod Cinammon,

I cannot log in my account. After spending a lot of money upgrading my stuffs all you can do is ban my account? How cruel of this to happen to me? Can you please check my account?

Sincerely yours.

You know there's something called Private Messages, right?

#20 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

Dear VM Mod Cinammon,

Sincerely yours.

Hello,

If the game account is suspended, then please send a support ticket to get that investigated. If you are banned from making WPE purchases on WP website then the ticket should go to the billing department.

#21 paolo88

paolo88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

You know there's something called Private Messages, right?

How to pm them? I don't know what their names are in the game. I have been from pRO and just started last month and then this happened. How to report my ticket to them?

Hello,
If the game account is suspended, then please send a support ticket to get that investigated. If you are banned from making WPE purchases on WP website then the ticket should go to the billing department.

Hi VModCinnamon,

Thank you for your quick feedback. How do I send to you my ticket number? I am itching to play my character which I have just spend my money to upgrade items and enjoy playing but I am too disappointed and broken hearted that I cannot play it now!

Please check my account please? I want to play :( :( :(

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 October 2016 - 06:51 AM.
Merged post

#22 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:50 AM

All forums have a PM system. The inbox is next your name up top.

#23 paolo88

paolo88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:12 AM

All forums have a PM system. The inbox is next your name up top.

Thank you for information.

#24 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

BlackMeow, Campitor doesn't have the time to look into tickets issues anymore.

Bots can be tricky and smart sometimes, if you notice they have a distinct behavior you must include it in the ticket to aid in the investigations. If the ticket is closed, you can re-open it and request a follow up. Note that, the Airstrike thread is more suited for \bot farms reports. High-end ones should never go on forums.

so you're saying the replay file and screenshots aren't enough to aid the "INVESTIGATION" which clearly isn't progressing? no thanks. i had enough bs from our support department. i tried to be a responsible player by reporting ill-mannered activities and this is the result. I always get the same excuse over and over again. it's like talking to a recorded voice.

#25 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:03 PM

It just keeps getting transferred from one person to another... It looks this this case will never end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users