Simple Guide for Rebel newbies [Malangdo Enchants!] - Page 4 - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Simple Guide for Rebel newbies [Malangdo Enchants!]

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#76 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Is there an NPC in RockRidge that can make bullet case for those no lvl req elemental bullet? Kenny only make case for those lv 100 elemental bullet

that I didnt find, guess need to ask Camp abt that lol, or just use purifying + converters like fuyu said, always better dmg

Purifying bullet + converters > elemental bullets

Edited by yosummer, 14 December 2017 - 09:28 PM.

#77 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:10 AM

Purifying bullet + converters > elemental bullets

that I didnt find, guess need to ask Camp abt that lol, or just use purifying + converters like fuyu said, always better dmg

ah, so bloody shell+converter is still better pre-100? since purifying is lv 100

guess Camp cant be bothered, very busy right now :heh:

#78 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

ah, so bloody shell+converter is still better pre-100? since purifying is lv 100

guess Camp cant be bothered, very busy right now :heh:

could be, but don't think will make much difference, u can choose what u like

using purifying+converters is becuz the Platinum Altar Skill(only can be used on purifying bullets) boosts ur dmg a lot

yeah, got no answer so far lol. but gunsliner lvls so fast, dont really need that many bullets before u reach lvl100, and Rodex is always ur best frd :heh:

#79 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

could be, but don't think will make much difference, u can choose what u like

using purifying+converters is becuz the Platinum Altar Skill(only can be used on purifying bullets) boosts ur dmg a lot

yeah, got no answer so far lol. but gunsliner lvls so fast, dont really need that many bullets before u reach lvl100, and Rodex is always ur best frd :heh:

ooh thats why, completely forgot about Platinum Altar :p_laugh:

thanks for the explanation :p_hi:

#80 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:35 AM

What is Emh?

And what is the state of Rebel on WOE/PVP right now?

Hmm....In thor WOE...

Rebel's Status

Pros

~HP is good

~Binding trap is a great skill for delaying for enemy's advancement well

~Slug shot is more powerful than picky and you can even one shot a full def geared RG

~Shattering storm is a great skill for destroying headgears especially old headgears which most RK's and WL are aiming to get (IB are now devastating skill and shattering storn is the best skill to destroy it

~vanishing buster can removes some of the annoying buffs.

~most end game skills are psuedo-elements, no problems regarding changing elements or hitting a GR holder

~and the best thing about Rebel: Fire rain and Fire Dance. Fire rain can destroy some of the common ground spells such as Pnuema,Chaos Panic,Lava slide,Volcanic Ash,Binding trap and deals a lot of damage, it can be use perfectly on choke points or creating an opening for Rangers to AS the defensive positions. Fire dance is also a great skill especially at +11 and up glorious Pistol (or bloody probationary gun) for portal def, it acts like Rolling cutter which is better that RC ​( Thanks to Ash for reminding me xD..i totally forgot about it. So long ago, i do some kind of test to Fire dance against full def RG and Fire dance is kinda bad....Dragon tail can do good damage but wasn't enough to one hit as well as HoG. Slug shot can do great damage but it can be reduced but it seems that it wasn't enough to stop you from being killed by slug shot. Yesterday's woe, there's a rebel on the enemy side who use slug shot and it one hit our guild master who has is properly geared and have a huge life of 100K+. For insta kill, Slug shot is the perfect skill. but if you wanna spread status on portal def, use desperado since desperado has higher proc compare to fire dance. although fire dance is more SP wise)

Cons:

~Slug shot bullets are very heavy and bringing these things can bring more harm than benefits (the higher the percentage of your wieght= the higher the chance you will get masquerade, and trust me, its not fun)

~Rebellions are one of the few classes in RO that cannot wear WOE set. So expect that Rebels will be very squishy in the battle field

~Slug shot can miss at High flee classes like GX and Rangers.Fire dance is worthless at woe so don't use it.

verdict: -=Edit=-: Rebel can do support jobs for offensive and defensive position. Fire Rain can be use to destroy the pnuema lanes at the defensive position on choke points especially at Cyr agit at Rachel which I considered one of the best castle to defend. or use at defensive position dealing huge damages at advancing enemies. but beware of the fact that Fire rain can also remove your ​allies' or your guild's pnuema which is not good.  Rebel's Slugshot can do  great damages at very tough players who are very well equip. but beware that slug shot cannot hit high flee target so its reccomended for Rebels to have hit cards if they want do slugshot. and Anti material blast can lower the demi-human resistance which is perfect against Rune knights, Suras and Royal guards which have high defence.

note: You can use Probationary if you are Dragon tail user,Shattering strike,Hammer of God and Fire rain and guns like Death fire,Tempest/Mini gun and so on (guns that can buy at prontera vending machine) for skills like slug shot,vanishing buster, round trip and so on at WOE environment if you don't have much budget to afford glorious weapon (since you need to overups these weapons to gain Slaughter)

So that's all, Good luck for WOE guys especially at thor :rice:(which currently at vacations xD) ​

Edited by Icarus05, 26 December 2017 - 04:34 AM.

#81 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

if anyone is dying to fire dance, they would die to any random damage from a support as well. It does -_- dmg, is far less than a proper RC and even that will hardly ever kill properly geared ppl. (Same for actually any skill of theirs, specially in woe. They are all reduceable)

#82 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

maybe  you can be a debuffer , using Rifle crit, 

so you are playing like a physical RK but auto attacking from a far and you can use Anti Material Blast

to reduces target's demi-human resistance, it will help your friends to kill the target assuming the guy is really tough .

#83 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

if anyone is dying to fire dance, they would die to any random damage from a support as well. It does -_- dmg, is far less than a proper RC and even that will hardly ever kill properly geared ppl. (Same for actually any skill of theirs, specially in woe. They are all reduceable)

Sorry :ani_swt3:

maybe  you can be a debuffer , using Rifle crit, 

so you are playing like a physical RK but auto attacking from a far and you can use Anti Material Blast

to reduces target's demi-human resistance, it will help your friends to kill the target assuming the guy is really tough .

this is also what i've been thinking.crit rifle will be much better if we got that double attack crit update xD.

and yeah...probably that might be a good job for rebel until we figure it out how we will use rebel in woe....

but i'm just curious if QDS will hit the emp....

#84 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

Hello, new to play rebel and i want to ask what cheap armor to use for rebel ? i want to buy fairy leaf powder and get benefit from EA1 and EA2

#85 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:27 PM

Spoiler

Wow rebel for woe, so detailed! :p_love:

#86 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

Hello, new to play rebel and i want to ask what cheap armor to use for rebel ? i want to buy fairy leaf powder and get benefit from EA1 and EA2

I dont think there's other armor than wws that can be enchanted with EA

for cheap armor, I used to use Dex+3 formal suit, or glittering jacket(this one heavy tho), u can put Dame of Sentinel card in it for more dmg

as for EA, I recommend use FAW EA1/2/4 or can just enchant ur modified temporal boots with EA1 or EA2

#87 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:39 PM

I dont think there's other armor than wws that can be enchanted with EA

for cheap armor, I used to use Dex+3 formal suit, or glittering jacket(this one heavy tho), u can put Dame of Sentinel card in it for more dmg

as for EA, I recommend use FAW EA1/2/4 or can just enchant ur modified temporal boots with EA1 or EA2

Thx for the input, and about card do rebel get the same benefit if using Archer skeleton card for Round Trip or other skills ? what about drosera card i dont quite understand the effect of it .. maybe some master here can enlighten me :)

#88 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:44 PM

Thx for the input, and about card do rebel get the same benefit if using Archer skeleton card for Round Trip or other skills ? what about drosera card i dont quite understand the effect of it .. maybe some master here can enlighten me :)

ofc rebel skills can benefit from those cards

I put AS card on my minigun for lvling XD

#89 Hendra88

Hendra88

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

ofc rebel skills can benefit from those cards

I put AS card on my minigun for lvling XD

Then better to use AS card than Drosera .. thx for the info

#90 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:05 AM

get sarah earring right, aim for EA 1+2 enchant (really possible) don't waste your temp boost enchant

for armor, best is Abusive Robe, 

#91 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

get sarah earring right, aim for EA 1+2 enchant (really possible) don't waste your temp boost enchant

for armor, best is Abusive Robe, 

Don't waste your accessories slot for stupid acount bound accessories with lvl 145 prerequisite, BSG is the go and respec your FAW to EA 421 instead to get FLP bonus.

if you got more zeny GP+BSG+high refined Abusive combination is the best for undead-demon-demi-human fights, you can replace GP with FLP for cheaper alternatives

#92 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:23 AM

Don't waste your accessories slot for stupid acount bound accessories with lvl 145 prerequisite, BSG is the go and respec your FAW to EA 421 instead to get FLP bonus.

if you got more zeny GP+BSG+high refined Abusive combination is the best for undead-demon-demi-human fights, you can replace GP with FLP for cheaper alternatives

I agree that its kinda waste acc slot for Sarah's earring, and also dont waste the modified temporal boots enchants

that guy was asking for cheaper choice, so i think faw ea421 with FLP good enuf. but if got better budget, reset the faw to ea334 and replace the acc too

#93 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:25 AM

GP/BSG+Faw433 > BSG/FLP+ FAW421> all others non-god.

If you have no bsg/gp due to their high prices, double flp is your best bet even without faw 421 because they give 7% range dmg and some dex per accessory and the acd is perfect for rebel spam skills (round trip, fire rain, desperado).

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 02 January 2018 - 09:28 AM.

#94 FLNXD

FLNXD

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:50 AM

Hello, good morning everyone
I'm venturing with Rebel, currently I'm lvl 127. What can I say of the class, wonderful very strong, very fast leveling.
I'm at HighTI now, I'm even doing good damage, but I need 2 to 4 hits to kill.
I would like to improve my damage is this!
these are my current items, I still have +9 emh in kafra, but I need rwh for a better recovery.
I'm using fish because, I have a serious problem with the weight limit.
My Faw is ea7 shooter to get the bonus of the fairy leaf.
I would also like you to comment on my status, do not mind 121 in dex, it was a miss click waiting for a soul dex to arrange.
I already said a lot! lol

As you can see in the picture, I have this value to invest in the character.

5mctau.jpg

Since the time everyone has been well!
PS: if possible, somebody indicate some spot for quiet leveling with a good exp.
PS2: Sorry, if there is any typing error, but English is not good -_-

Edited by FLNXD, 15 January 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#95 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

5mctau.jpg

drop some int, go for str. less issue with weight.

+10 EDA and RWH, add another incubus pet. shouldn't have any issues with your SP leech.

If you need to increase your SP pool, use incubus card [mid] / Carat card [upper]

you can consider the following items depending on which items you able to afford,

Tengu Set / Giant Protection or Blacksmith Glove

#96 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

PS: if possible, somebody indicate some spot for quiet leveling with a good exp.

Scaraba Hall, use fire elemental converter, should be very easy to level there

drop some int, go for str. less issue with weight.

+10 EDA and RWH, add another incubus pet. shouldn't have any issues with your SP leech.

If you need to increase your SP pool, use incubus card [mid] / Carat card [upper]

you can consider the following items depending on which items you able to afford,

Tengu Set / Giant Protection or Blacksmith Glove

also upgrade ur boots, every 3 lvls adds 5% long-range dmg, make it +9 if possible, or at least +6.

sry for the incorrect info, but still recommend to upgrade ur boots for more Dex and hp/sp

if u only got 1.2b, tengu set/ GP or BSG kinda over budget, but if u r looking for better dmg when ur lvl is higher, save for them and make ur Str to 120. for now, 1.2b i also recommend kingbird shadow set

and for highti, u can try +8 minigun or probation slotted with racial cards, dmg could be better than Archer Skeleton guns

Edited by yosummer, 17 January 2018 - 12:12 AM.

#97 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

upgrades only give flat hp/sp and dex, not ranged%

#98 ianmaru

ianmaru

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:36 AM

dont forget to add rockridge bullets elementals. it has no level requirements XD

ok so does anyone know where to make the bullet case for these bullets? Kenny in Izlude doesnt have bullet case options for them, the elemental bullet cases he sells are only for the rebel's elemental bullet one (the one with lvl 100 req).

#99 ianmaru

ianmaru

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

hellooo, where can I make the bullet cases for the bullets that's exclusively sold by Rock Ridge Weapon Dealer? Since the Bullet Merchant Kenny in Izlude doesn't seem to be able to make it.

Anyone knows?

looking forward to the answer for this, thanks in advance!

#100 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

hellooo, where can I make the bullet cases for the bullets that's exclusively sold by Rock Ridge Weapon Dealer? Since the Bullet Merchant Kenny in Izlude doesn't seem to be able to make it.

Anyone knows?

looking forward to the answer for this, thanks in advance!

i guess nowhere, just use rodex 

dont worry, gunslingers can get to lvl100 fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users