Game wont launch after Play button - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game wont launch after Play button

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ELelis

ELelis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

As the title says,

After this last update, when I hit 'Play' button the patch closes and nothing happens !

Edited by ELelis, 27 October 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

A new .exe file was released, it is possible that your system's security software blocked it from executing. If applicable, add RO .exe files to the software's white-list. Make sure also Ragexe.exe and Ragnarok.exe are run as an admin.

#3 ELelis

ELelis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

A new .exe file was released, it is possible that your system's security software blocked it from executing. If applicable, add RO .exe files to the software's white-list. Make sure also Ragexe.exe and Ragnarok.exe are run as an admin.

Nothing happens yet :(

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

To be safe, let's make sure your client received the necessary files for today's update.
First, restart your computer. Next, force your client to re-download today's patch files. That can be achieved by following the instructions in this link.

Side note:

Set Ragexe.exe and Ragnarok.exe to run as an admin all the time, for instructions click on the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Keep us updated.

#5 ELelis

ELelis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:51 PM

To be safe, let's make sure your client received the necessary files for today's update.
First, restart your computer. Next, force your client to re-download today's patch files. That can be achieved by following the instructions in this link.

Side note:

Set Ragexe.exe and Ragnarok.exe to run as an admin all the time, for instructions click on the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Keep us updated.

Now it worked !
I had to force my client to re-download today's patch files.

Thanks, VModCinnamon ! :p_love:

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:06 PM

Glad to hear! Have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users