Nightmare Toy Factory Instance - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Nightmare Toy Factory Instance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#1 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:57 AM

Is it active? Is there any guide? Thanks!

#2 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:40 AM

Sakray real soon.

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:56 AM

I just watched this video and it's pretty straight forward. Mod, please edit if it's prohibited.

<>

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 October 2016 - 05:37 AM.
Video is from an illegal server, removed.

#4 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:37 AM

wtf edp?

#5 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:46 AM

No guide yet, but it's up. Brief description:

Also, do not use any transformation candy until you are past the first few phases, as you cannot turn into a cookie or a myst case sprite if you are already a jakk/quve/etc and must wait it out. 

Phase 1: run around killing myst cases and cookies to activate the next stage (has announcement). Talk to npc cookie to put on uniform, then talk to myst case npc to 'carry box' then go through portal to the east. 

Phase 2: run around talking to npc cookies (9 of them) to start next segment, you will be attacked by various monsters (marionette, teddy bear, heilozoist, lude) all of whom can drop nice stuff like bloody coins, gold, runes, etc. 

Phase 3: find and kill antonio while monsters are all around

Phase 4: fight and kill celine kimi and her double in an obnoxious puzzle fight

All through this time, if you are in worker uniform (cookie sprite) then some enemies (like cruzers) will not spawn, and others will not aggro you. In the first and second portion, I suggest you be in cookie form the whole time. This is also easy to do if you are a GX (tho the boss is annoying as a GX.) 

Celine Kimi herself: she is large, undead race, ghost 1 element and she has high physical and magical defense (very high magic defense). There are two of her and she casts some physical skills (meteor assault), some magic skills (dark jupiter thunder, which hurts a lot), she drains sp (casts a few times actually), stone curses you, sleeps you, uses critical wounds, and... i think she also silences you but not sure on that. 

The real issue with her is when she 1) turns yellow and will reflect your damage back to everyone, you can just stop attacking her here, and 2) she powers up and does like 15k+ per hit if you aren't wearing reducs. It friggin' hurts. 

If you damage one of the two more than the other, they'll heal each other for like 55k hp. If you take too long not damaging either (like say if you are trying to avoid the power up phase) then she'll straight up respawn with full health. Yeah. 

So far, easiest way is to have a sura tank and then have a dedicated killer like a DBRK in strings blast her. I think a warlock with the nightmare pyramid combo could do some real damage with soul expansion too. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 28 October 2016 - 06:09 AM.

#6 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:05 AM

another note is that more players in party = more Kimi's hp. solo instance = 20m hp. 

#7 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:05 AM

I think a warlock with the nightmare pyramid combo could do some real damage with soul expansion too. 

http://www.divine-pr...ay/download/117

Not Nightmare Pyramid combo, but Vespers + high refine TSoD.

#8 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:18 AM

It's a pretty easy fight if you're using dark or undead armor (this last one isnt recommended as she spam fire walls). The real treat is when they power up, even if you use DR the dmg is high enough to kill you if you're not carefull. Like mildcontempt said, you just need to stop attacking they when they turn yellow, as she'll reflect magical and physical attacks of any kind, so you'll take your damage doubled. The SP leech part is not that annoying as she dont take away all you sp, each will suck 40% if i'm not mistaken. I killed her in sakry with my GX using only my own itens (some missing as the last time my char was att was late june). It's a fun instance, with a sweet story and cool rewards. I've sensed all teh mob but i'm at work right now (that and i dont know how to upload screenshots here lel)

#9 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:02 AM

Thanks!

#10 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

http://www.divine-pr...ay/download/117

Not Nightmare Pyramid combo, but Vespers + high refine TSoD.

1d54wv.jpg

#11 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:54 AM

This Instance is Extremely Easy with my GX Chars. 

Takes like 15 min to do and only because Boss Hp 

Leo Crown/Fire converter+ Enchant poison+Venom Imp = Spin to win.

Bring Strawberries or Ygg because she Drains SP and stop attacking when she reflects (turns yellow) but beware since they are 2 different monsters they can cast reflect a few seconds after each other so one may be done but the other will still be active.

Should have a video up tonight for you guys :)   

also i heard it may get harder because as of now in our version she does not use Fire Walls and other skills are not working(so i have heard) 

Edited by xMLGzus, 28 October 2016 - 08:00 AM.

#12 Nix02

Nix02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

This Instance is Extremely Easy with my GX Chars. 

Takes like 15 min to do and only because Boss Hp 

Leo Crown/Fire converter+ Enchant poison+Venom Imp = Spin to win.

Bring Strawberries or Ygg because she Drains SP and stop attacking when she reflects (turns yellow) but beware since they are 2 different monsters they can cast reflect a few seconds after each other so one may be done but the other will still be active.

Should have a video up tonight for you guys :)   

also i heard it may get harder because as of now in our version she does not use Fire Walls and other skills are not working(so i have heard) 

Doesn't the Enchant Poison overwrite your Fire Converters?

Edited by Nix02, 28 October 2016 - 08:58 AM.

#13 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:39 AM

Doesn't the Enchant Poison overwrite your Fire Converters?

It overwrites the fire converter, but not mild wind (partially.)

#14 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:57 AM

well time to test this with the new info i guess, i dont know was a reflect what she does when she turns yellow, (wich explains a lot) so i need to try and test it on my WL, sadly i think you need the undead combo on crimson rod to actually do decent dmg, lastly i was doing like 50k on intensification and runaway proc. The instance is pretty straight forward, just dont forget your uniform on the second part wich is just extremely necesary or the quest is a pain in the ass, kind of make me jealous that some classes had an easy way there but not mages xD but is ok, we will find the way lul

#15 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

My notes from a korean guide in the Gravity forums posted by a user,

• The Boss battle consists of two bosses, Celine Kimi and Phantom Kimi
  • Both Bosses must be tanked together closely, if they are kept too far apart the boss battle will completely reset and they will start off again at full HP.
  • Both Bosses need to be damaged together, with a 1% HP difference between Celine and the Phantom, Celine being the one with lower HP
  • If the difference in HP is higher than 1%, then the Phantom will cast a heal skill on the Celine, equating to 5% her Max HP.
  • When Celine Kimi becomes yellow, she will autoreflect any damage incoming towards her in a 35x35 screenwide effect against all players
  • Stone Curse and Sleep resistance is necessary.
  • Towards the end of the battle, following the 1% HP difference rule, Celine must be first to die, followed promptly by the Phantom.

#16 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

My notes from a korean guide in the Gravity forums posted by a user,

• The Boss battle consists of two bosses, Celine Kimi and Phantom Kimi
  • Both Bosses must be tanked together closely, if they are kept too far apart the boss battle will completely reset and they will start off again at full HP.
  • Both Bosses need to be damaged together, with a 1% HP difference between Celine and the Phantom, Celine being the one with lower HP
  • If the difference in HP is higher than 1%, then the Phantom will cast a heal skill on the Celine, equating to 5% her Max HP.
  • When Celine Kimi becomes yellow, she will autoreflect any damage incoming towards her in a 35x35 screenwide effect against all players
  • Stone Curse and Sleep resistance is necessary.
  • Towards the end of the battle, following the 1% HP difference rule, Celine must be first to die, followed promptly by the Phantom.

I don't recall anything about Sleep when i was doing the battle but ya deadly armor is a must!

Also She Drains SP so bring Ygg or SP pots 

#17 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

both kimi and phantom can die together, not a problem

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:15 AM

Will not be a problem for RK's big AoE DB but might have some problems with RG's VP lel

#19 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:19 AM

it is not some. it is just a big problem lol...

#20 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

I don't recall anything about Sleep when i was doing the battle but ya deadly armor is a must!

Also She Drains SP so bring Ygg or SP pots 

She definitely causes sleep, but if you did it on a high-agi char, you were probably immune to it. 

#21 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:23 AM

She definitely causes sleep, but if you did it on a high-agi char, you were probably immune to it. 

then ya i am immune to it 120 Agi GX 

#22 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

The instance is pretty underwhelming considering it's now 4 years old.

Have high ASPD against the MVP and strings if you don't have after cast delay reductions. If the mvp hits you too hard, bring someone to SW tank it or MS tank it.

She does do Area Sleep and Area Stone Curse. Don't hit her when she does a long cast bar with a /hp emoticon, as she will gain a yellow aura and reflect any damage she receives back in a screen wide AoE. She will also do a long cast bar with a /mp emoticon when she does Wide Soul Drain.

You can chose between doing the first 2 portions of the instance in Red Cookie transformations to prevent Cruisers from spawning, but if you choose to be in the transformation, your attack animation will go to complete crap. It will slow down your ability to DPS without dancing immensely.

It's a neat idea of an instance. But it's a shame it took 4 years since it's creation, and 3 years of delays for it to reach us. Now it's pretty easy for high levels to solo.

Hell, I'm complete rust on a RK and still soloed it (with a death because derp).

Edited by Toxn, 28 October 2016 - 11:28 AM.

#23 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:28 AM

I don't recall anything about Sleep when i was doing the battle

then ya i am immune to it 120 Agi GX 

'-'