• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Serphira

Serphira

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

Hi, I finally managed to get climb up to High Priest, (I'm level 59/11 right now). I am conflicted as to what gears I should be working for. As of right now I have the following gears equipped:

Headgear: Chibi Pope {1} and Blush
Armor: Orlean's Gown {1}
Garment: Morpheus Shawl 
Shoes: Eden Shoes Level 3
Shield: Round Buckler
Weapon: Eden Staff Level 2
Accessory 1: Spiritual Ring
Accessory 2: Clip {1}

I am debating if I should go the Diabolus Robe along with the ring for extra healing potential or stay with Orlean's Gown. Also I have read about the Vital Tree Shoes :Increases recovery from the heal skill and recovery items by 5% does this also work on my healing skills and should I try and obtain them.

I have some gear saved for an Arch Bishop which is just a Wand of Affection and Bible of Promises Vol 2 I found on sale in the market. 

Thanks for any feed back! By the way I am playing on the Thor Server.

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

FS High Priest Boosting Healing Gears

Headgear Top  : High refined Chibi Pope with Parus Card

Headgear Mid  : Blush or Blush [1] for combo with chibi pope

Headgear Low : Jinn Marin Balloon or Chilly Breath or Well chewed pencil

Wand               : High refined Glorious Cure Wand (KVM) or Healing Staff or Divine cross with spell malangdo enchants

Shield              : Mad Bunny shield or just Valk Shield with racial reduction cards or hodremlin card for 15% flat reduction

Armor              : Diabolus Robe

Garment          : High refined FAW with Spell enchant / HBP with Antique Book Card for optimizing heal through MATK or AAW with heal enchant

Shoes              : Vital tree shoes or just variant shoes for maintaining high SP pool for supporting and buffing party

Accessories     : RWC Accessories with spell enchant / Diabolus Ring / Spiritual Ring

Shadow gears : Healing Shadow Weapon, spellflow set and Intelligence shadow set with high refines.

P.S : You can replace spellflow set if you got +12 Mad bunny shield

as an AB you can switch to Wand of Affection Set with INT or MATK% Mora Enchants or retain Glorious Cure Wand or Recovery Light for non set use with Bible of Promise 2nd volume shield.

Hope these helps :p_smile:

Edited by Casval17, 30 October 2016 - 10:11 PM.

#3 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

Some orlean gown with different Element card(ex: pasana, swordfish, dokebi, bathory)

Or spellflow set with elemental armor such aebee of daging typhoon, Lucius fire armor, etc

Variant shoes better, you need It for survivability. Temporal dex if dex=120

Bible promise 2nd require lvl 140, Bible promise 1st require lvl 110

Wand of affection enough for weapon

IMO, maintain SP/damage reduction more important than healing power. Reduce var Cast time can get through stat int+dex

#4 Serphira

Serphira

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

High refined FAW with Spell enchant / HBP with Antique Book Card for optimizing heal through MATK or AAW with heal enchant. 

Can you please elaborate on what these abbreviations are please? I know what M.ATK means but not the garbs you described to me are.
It has helped as I have a chibi pope and blush already and finally got my hands on a diabolus robe, I had a matching ring to go with the robe too. Since I am around level 70 now my new set is as followed.

Headgear Top: Chibi Pope
Headgear Mid: Blush
Headgear Lower: Nothing
Garment: Mushika
Boots: Eden Shoes IV
Weapon: Healing Staff +5
Shield: Round Buckler
Accessory 1: Spiritual Ring
Accessory 2: Diabolus Ring with a Zerom card attached to it. 

I was wondering if it was ok to slot a sohee card to my variant shoes or vital tree shoes when I had the chance?

#5 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:49 AM

High refined FAW with Spell enchant / HBP with Antique Book Card for optimizing heal through MATK or AAW with heal enchant. 

Can you please elaborate on what these abbreviations are please? I know what M.ATK means but not the garbs you described to me are.

FAW - Fallen Angel Wing http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/2589/

HBP - Heroic Backpack http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/2576/

AAW - Archangeling Wing http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/2573/ (Costume version: http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/20500/ )

Edited by soudou, 04 November 2016 - 12:50 AM.

#6 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

I was wondering if it was ok to slot a sohee card to my variant shoes or vital tree shoes when I had the chance?

Yeah, sohee good for larger SP pool and miniscule extra SP recovery. 7% extra SP pool plus miniscule 3% extra sp regen on plain enchanced variant shoes if compared to its unslotted counterparts.

or you can invest on firelock soldier cards if you plan to +9 your enhanced variant shoes although HP & SP increment on enhanced variant shoes is just 2% better with STR+2 bonus than its unslotted counterparts using this card.

or just stick to plain unslotted variant shoes which already decent for 20% HP & SP increment for cost saving purpose then you can work on other gears instead :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users