Renewal November 3rd Maintenance Thread - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal November 3rd Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#201 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

You don't get any of that -_- from woe. All you get from woe is..
1) you get to kill people
2) go broke because woe cost more then you can make from getting a castle
3) get -_-ty god pieces and never make a god and if you do it will take 10 years. (Sinergia has been around for about 10 years just made its 1st meg)

Moral of the story, you have 2 reasons to woe

1) if you don't mind going broke as -_- and not receiving anything for taking a castle then do woe.
2) you just like to kill people (best when you talk a little friendly trash while doing it)

Impressive.....

If by smacking players dead doesnt make you happy, something is wrong with you. Crying is a bonus lol

No, smacking players to dead and not getting anything is not fun at all, based on Bigggggg statement WOE sound retarded and edgy, if you really like to killing peoples then play FPS game.

This is not how to play, let me try to fix this.

http://www.imgpaste.net/image/xis6X  <<<< CLICK THIS

This is the art of Ragnarok, or at least this is how to enjoy Ragnarok, farming, killing monster, collecting thing, be friendly with other and helping each other, leveling together, make a relationship, make a solid team, and killing bad/evil monster such a MVP.

WOE IS THE REASON WHY BOT EXIST!, We need to fix this.

Let me make WOE become more worthy:

FIRST EXAMPLE:

•Disable R.Ori, R.Elu drop from normal monster, Oridecon, and Elunium, make only 2nd trans and above classes can obtain those material, remember King Poring event?, IN WOE every time an emperium got destroyed total 10-30 Oridecon will spread around in the Emperium room.

•This only work 3-5 time, so after an Emperium got destroyed more than 3-5 time, the drop will changed to Elunium 3-5 time, after that Emperium will not dropping anything.

•Or if you want to make it had more sense, make the Emperium drop a GOLD (a bunch of gold spread around the Emperium room, and you can exchange your gold to Oridecon or Elunium to a NPC.

•The amount of gold spread around the emperium room getting less and less (50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 0.)

•Monster in guild dungeon drop R.Ori and R.Elu, Guild dungeon only accessible by the related guilds mans and the guild leader until the next seal appear (Sleipnir).

•WOE only happen when 4 seal is released (Sleipnir, Meginjard, Brisigament, Mjolnir) for 2 hour.

All botted item such an Aloe, Ygg Drasil seed, Ygg Drasil Berry, Strawberry, available in CASH SHOP, and only obtainable by killing the related monster by using 2nd Trans classes and 3rd classes.

#202 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

MAKE ASPRIKA!

We're moving on to Bryns this week, just need to break a castle. Thanks for reminding me tho.

#203 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Impressive.....

No, smacking players to dead and not getting anything is not fun at all, based on Bigggggg statement WOE sound retarded and edgy, if you really like to killing peoples then play FPS game.

This is not how to play, let me try to fix this.

http://www.imgpaste.net/image/xis6X  <<<< CLICK THIS

This is the art of Ragnarok, or at least this is how to enjoy Ragnarok, farming, killing monster, collecting thing, be friendly with other and helping each other, leveling together, make a relationship, make a solid team, and killing bad/evil monster such a MVP.

Too old to start playing any new games. You know when you are out of your university with a degree, you should not even be playing any games at all. iRO is an exceptional however lol

#204 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

Too old to start playing any new games. You know when you are out of your university with a degree, you should not even be playing any games at all.

I know far too many people who would disagree with this.

#205 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:00 PM

We're moving on to Bryns this week, just need to break a castle. Thanks for reminding me tho.

please stick to asprika. it is fun to see struggle for something that people will never use.

#206 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

please stick to asprika. it is fun to see struggle for something that people will never use.

Your boys all sold out of them and no more to make. But I got some Bryns to make with some free econs to take.

#207 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:11 PM

All this clueless peoples talking about WOE thingy, you all dont get it, WOE is the main reason why bot exist, those peoples who complain about had no time to play and rest, sleep incapability to online to WOE, ironically had a same excuses like those botters.

Mr.Campitor, make WOE 20 hour in a day, or just make it once a month.

Also this server is based around PvM. That's why you see so many post about fixing woe. If the staff cared about woe they would of moved the TE time like everyone who does TE asked. They wouldn't of made post about fixing woe and then said they are looking for fixes yet never came up with anything or tried to do anything. They also would of fixed the castle drops back to how it used to be so that guilds could actually make zeny from woe.

But since this is a PvM server, that is why some of us will be up at 7am tomorrow to do woe on the other server since they actually care about woe.

#208 zune43012

zune43012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:15 PM

I added them to Aver De Dosh, looks like I will need to add them to Heimdal next. It was my understanding that players couldn't enchant them.

Any updates on this?

#209 laflamme

laflamme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:51 AM

Camp doesn't give a -_- about WoE TE

#210 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:05 AM

Any updates on this?

This will need a server restart or weekly maintenance. I don't know however if the upcoming daylight time change restart will cover it.

#211 zune43012

zune43012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:31 AM

This will need a server restart or weekly maintenance. I don't know however if the upcoming daylight time change restart will cover it.

Ok. I'll just wait then.   :thx:

#212 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:55 AM

If that's the case I shouldn't be playing ro since I have a degree. And a well paying career. Lmao I need to take a trip to Thailand and have Chakri show me around lol

#213 LexyPants

LexyPants

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:20 AM

WOE.......... I had no idea why peoples doing it, can someone explain it to me?, after I try to do a research, the most good thing/the main purpose of WOE is to obtain the material needed to make GOD ITEM (Guild Leader), what you gonna do with the GOD ITEM still unclear, MVPing?, farming zenny?, unbeatable in PVP?, or just looking cool because you can have/wear a GOD ITEM.

The only clear thing I can see is peoples who participate in WOE abusing so many thing, abusing potion, abusing strawberry, abusing Aloe, abusing Ygg seed, Ygg berry, foods, and even the system (bot warp, bot buff, etc)

All the consumable item above is coming from bot farm, bot farm level up become 3rd classes, no wonder so many dumb 3rd classes this day.

all this spoiled kid by parent/nature, affording something they actually cant afford/deserve, breaking so many rules and damaging the art of the game.

Just disable WOE, make it once a Month is the best solution, make this game worth to play by making it had less bullshiit.

Oh the irony.. Pretty sure u made some money through WOE Investments..

And everyone knows that people who don't woe or pvp mostly because they're afraid of facing people with real "minds" not just some boring programmed monsters..

#214 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:04 AM

• October Costume Box Costumes are added to the Costume Exchanger and Enchant NPCs
    • The two costumes we missed will be added to the NPC

15003227_1078617108917826_15041390955544

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE STILL AIN'T ACCEPTING

#215 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:10 AM

Updated first post.

#216 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:19 AM

giphy.gif

#217 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:26 AM

Updated first post.

also cinnamod, there's a bug on the costume enchant npc. I had my Costume Vamp Familiar enchanted with Vit+1 and it is successful. then tried enchanting one more time because the enchant showed in the 3rd slot and so i thought i could enchant it one more time (for the fourth slot). The enchant was gone after that. So basically, you just need some stones to reset your costume's enchants. already filed a ticket though. please help to follow it up. thanks a lot!

#218 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Server:Chaos (:

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:54 PM

also cinnamod, there's a bug on the costume enchant npc. I had my Costume Vamp Familiar enchanted with Vit+1 and it is successful. then tried enchanting one more time because the enchant showed in the 3rd slot and so i thought i could enchant it one more time (for the fourth slot). The enchant was gone after that. So basically, you just need some stones to reset your costume's enchants. already filed a ticket though. please help to follow it up. thanks a lot!

u can always re enchant costumes, with same success/failure chance :V  and that costume  has only 1 enchant slot

#219 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:56 PM

Still no news on updating the guild investment system.

#220 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:22 AM

u can always re enchant costumes, with same success/failure chance :V  and that costume  has only 1 enchant slot

i read it somewhere that it shouldn't be the case. you can't reset the costume enchants

#221 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:22 AM

Still no news on updating the guild investment system.

Still no news on just about everything. What's new?

#222 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:04 AM

You may have one enchant for that headgear, overwriting the enchant is possible.

#223 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:25 AM

Still no news on just about everything. What's new?

But but, guild investment system upgrade will be a Bigggggg benefit to stat food prices :V. Lets hope it gets looked into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users