Returning Player from Valhalla pRO - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Player from Valhalla pRO

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:58 AM

So I returned after a year of hiatus since pRO closed. Good thing I was able to migrate all my characters. Just a few questions. I just notice that...

1. Clip is not being dropped from Alarms anymore, as well as the card. Or I'm just being unlucky? I haven't got one and my new Rebellion character has been in the Alarms map like forever.

2. My counter daggers are missing from my Kafra. I have 4 Soul Linkers from pRO and they're mostly battle-types and wielder of Counter Daggers. All my CDs are gone. All other items (I hope) are intact.

3. Sometimes when I change map, I get stuck at the portal. My characters won't move after the loading screen. I have to Alt-F4 my client and re-log back in. Is that normal for iRO? It's pretty annoying.

4. Is there a Korean Rice something or Mastela in iRO? Where can I buy one?

Those are the obvious things I'm missing from pRO. Hope someone could enlighten me on these. Thanks! :)

#2 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

I'll try to answer what I know

Just bad luck.

Are those on the same account? Might have been a victim of those corrupted characters/accounts. Had one too with my biochem and I noticed the GMs just compensated my char with upgrading ores and badges.

Not sure with the CDs but could be the same case.

No idea, could be just your internet?

KRC exists in iRO.

You can buy Mastela fruits in Hugel.

You may want to get the Skelly Cat pet with the current Halloween quest if you haven't done this yet. Boosts Fresh Fish heal for 1031% during the event period.

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 05 November 2016 - 11:09 AM.

#3 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:19 PM

Thank you very much for the information Chorvaqueen! It's very helpful :)

#4 mungmungah

mungmungah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLikely to be in bed, if not on my way out of debt
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:51 PM

3. Try alt-tabbing or clicking on any empty space in your desktop screen then back to the client. :D

#5 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

like stated above ^

i usually experience that too when using a slower computer (my laptop). just click outside the client then click back in. doesnt happen when using a faster pc.

also, since youre just coming back, dont forget to get your compensation from code the redeemer at 2nd floor eden if you havent yet.

also know that mastela cant be discounted so find another source of healing. skelly cat + fresh fish is good right now.

#6 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:44 AM

like stated above ^

i usually experience that too when using a slower computer (my laptop). just click outside the client then click back in. doesnt happen when using a faster pc.

also, since youre just coming back, dont forget to get your compensation from code the redeemer at 2nd floor eden if you havent yet.

also know that mastela cant be discounted so find another source of healing. skelly cat + fresh fish is good right now.

like stated above ^

like stated above ^

#7 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:32 AM

press alt+tab instead of alt+F4

works as well

#8 eltorobumingo

eltorobumingo

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPasig City, Philippines
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

like stated above ^

Thank you so much for this. I got my gifts from Code the Redeemer today :)

I appreciate the tips /no1

#9 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

BTW, is there any skill reset for migrated accounts? I just noticed recently that my Geneticist skills is all messed up. Before the migration, it has Homunculus Skills and Cart Cannon.

After the migration, both these skills are not enabled -- skill points were put on different skills :(

I noticed that there's a skill reset for characters 100 and below. My Geneticist is lvl 150 :(

#10 mungmungah

mungmungah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLikely to be in bed, if not on my way out of debt

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

Talk to Mesmerist in Eden HQ. It's next to Malangdo cat behind the desk if I remember correctly. You can get 1 stat and skill reset for free. There's also a skill reset cash shop item called Neuralizer. And Sam Sam Status can reset your stats in exchange for Magical Stones, which are obtainable by getting Eden Merit badges from Turn in quests or finishing sets of bounty board quests. :)

Edit: There's also a hypnotist (i think that's the npc name) in Izlude that resets your 100 below characters. This is repeatable but I don't remember if there's a charge. It's not an item for sure tho.

Edited by mungmungah, 29 November 2016 - 03:03 PM.

#11 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:14 PM

Talk to Mesmerist in Eden HQ. It's next to Malangdo cat behind the desk if I remember correctly. You can get 1 stat and skill reset for free. There's also a skill reset cash shop item called Neuralizer. And Sam Sam Status can reset your stats in exchange for Magical Stones, which are obtainable by getting Eden Merit badges from Turn in quests or finishing sets of bounty board quests. :)

Edit: There's also a hypnotist (i think that's the npc name) in Izlude that resets your 100 below characters. This is repeatable but I don't remember if there's a charge. It's not an item for sure tho.

I was able to reset the stats and skills of my Geneticist and Ranger. Thank you very much for the suggestion!

#12 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

press alt tab then don't alt tab back to you ro window
put your mouse pointer in the super edge lower right of the RO window then click

#13 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:39 AM

It's nice to meet two players from pRO who's now playing here at Thor. It was nice partying with them over the weekends.

I hope that more players from pRO will create new accounts in Thor :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users