[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

[R] iRO Chaos WoE TE

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#26 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

i made similar thread in the past when i was still an active TE player. at the end of the day, nothing is changed. not even a CM gave some opinions. not even other people care, coz they are only thinking about themselves and their own comfort.
asian people just go pack your bags and play in Thor they said? pretty much heartbreaking and selfish remarks.

That's really sad. We won't move to thor because our characters, gears, friends and enemies are in Chaos. Why they don't understand it? Lol.
It's like we are in a country. Something changed and we ask if it's possible to change it back. Then they just said "Move to other country!"
I hope no answer like that anymore. Lol.
Back to TE time, i don't know what to say anymore. Last night i even hardly stay till 11:59 and sleep before TE start (1am) with headache. I guess i can't TE like this so maybe see you all in 6 months XD

*editing 1pm to 1am. Maybe i still sleepy. Lol

Edited by MikaKuchiki, 06 November 2016 - 04:45 PM.

#27 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

Asian player: playing Chaos since way back when, met all their friends here, all gears and chars on this server.

Thor opens in Spring 2015.

People in this thread: f u Asian players go play on Thor because that server was made for you even though it was only made last year and most of you have been around for way longer than its existence.

Logic so stronk, I is impressed.

#28 Primerocks

Primerocks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAssalamualaikum from Indonesia

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

if you want a time for asians you should probably play thor it has a woe time more dedicated to them doesnt it?

camp can also just ip check to see what he should swing for anyway

When i and my some asian player friend play iRo for first time, there's only Chaos server.

And when you said should play thor !! Its not a solution if we had to start from 0. we already here have long time. Spent money, time & patience

#29 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

people arent saying you have to but it may be a more convenient option if the times are super bad for you and woe is your main drive

but if numbers that only camp can pull say otherwise the time will change like it did on classic

Edited by needmorezleep, 06 November 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#30 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:43 PM

people arent saying you should but it may be a more convenient option if the times are super bad for you and woe is your main drive

but if numbers that only camp can pull say otherwise the time will change like it did on classic

They just need to put the time back as it was for asians before the time switch.

So one hour earlier, not that hard.

People crying about having to wake up at 7-9am to play woe TE, well for us europeans woes 1.0/2.0 are at 1am-3am (not mentioning people living in india or in that side of the world) and people are working during the week you know. Way worse than waking up one hour earlier on sunday.

Edited by meditation, 06 November 2016 - 03:45 PM.

#31 Primerocks

Primerocks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAssalamualaikum from Indonesia

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:51 PM

people arent saying you have to but it may be a more convenient option if the times are super bad for you and woe is your main drive

We need a real solution, not the heaven solution

#32 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:59 PM

Oda and camp should stick to this time zone. you all can adapt stop crying >.>

#33 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

Yup. I strongly agree to change back the timing... half of my guild disappear becos of this and it was my guild virgin team play~

It quite retarded to think that thors is open for asian player. Afaik thoras is open for pRO to migrate over due to their server close down. All this discrimination start whereby CM/GM actually mentioned that thors are for "asian/oceania player"

Daylight Savings time has come. From on 11/6/2016 2am - 11/6/2016 5am the servers may be unavailable. During this time some network maintenance will be completed.

• Thor - will have its WoE times adjusted so that the time change does not affect relative woe times for our players from Oceania/SEA
  • Classic - may have its WoE times adjusted were still looking at our user data.[list]
  • will have its WoE times adjusted so that the time change does not affect relative woe times for our players from Oceania/SEA
[*]Chaos - WoE times will not change.
[*]To explain what we mean by adjusting, currently woe times are based on GMT-7 PDT time zone. On Nov 6th we will be switching to GMT-8 PST. We are adjusting the server settings so that WoE begins at the exact same times as they occured at GMT-7.[list]
[*]Thor Friday WoE begins at 6am PDT(GMT-7) 8pm in Jakarta
[*]Thor Friday WoE will now begin at 5am PST (GMT-8) 8pm in Jakarta

I from SEA and i had been playing this server since 2010 just before 3rd class and renewal came in. I think it pretty ridiculous to ask us to shift to thors just becos of that. All our hardwork and effort are here. It just like i ask you to go to thor if you are a state player.

I sincerely hope everyone take this matter objectively and cm/gm will reconsider to change back the timing.

Thank you.

#34 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

"we will stick to the plan"

#35 Tabriki

Tabriki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:37 PM

CM team doesn't care about all this schedule whining or whatever the initial post was about and they already stated it.

Sorry but it really was a good run. Enjoy farming your witch starsalt or however it's called on dead scene.

#36 Manacinta

Manacinta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

If you bring back TE time to 1 hour earlier, we might be give you 60++ ppl to come for TE, or at least 40++ ppl, gifted from indonesia :D  

My guild's attendance didn't seem to budge, so from my perspective, I'd rather keep it the way that it is.

Otherwise, PST attendance gets put at risk.  Nobody wants to get up at 7 AM (hour of prep time) on a Sunday.  That's earlier than I get up for work during the week.

Well, as a player who playing at indonesia (means asia's time), i got a lot of friends here who have to wake up before 6 am to join regular woe :)

#37 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:51 PM

@Markoh: Sad to hear that. First TE without full team TwT

#38 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

Nobody wants to get up at 7 AM (hour of prep time) on a Sunday.  That's earlier than I get up for work during the week.

I need to find a job like that. I wake up at 4am for work, 5am if i work on the weekends :(

here we go again  :bang:

Yeah lets just lock the thread now. No point for us to continue this topic.

#ifthiswasaclassicthread....

What? CMs still wouldn't post?

Then how about swich the WoE TE to Saturday same time instead of sunday where everyone has to like work the next day. Church shouldnt come in the way aswell !?

Lets not and say we did. Some people have a life on Friday nights.

We need a real solution, not the heaven solution

Just no one show up for TE =)

#39 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:58 PM

1 hour earlier and it's in the way of church! I can't have that!   :heh:

WTF!!!! I already said this on the last post about TE -_-

#40 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:35 PM

CM team doesn't care about all this schedule whining or whatever the initial post was about and they already stated it.

Sorry but it really was a good run. Enjoy farming your witch starsalt or however it's called on dead scene.

at least upload something to your channel Lord Tabriki :p_love:

#41 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

Cater to the asian time zone players or the american time zone players, either way ppl aren't gonna be happy. Might as well go with the flow with what they've always done with woe.

Sry Schitter that most of ur guild can't woe anymore. If they did move woe back an hr earlier i'm sure there will be an equal amt of people on the forums complaining for it to be reverted back.

#42 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

Cater to the asian time zone players or the american time zone players, either way ppl aren't gonna be happy. Might as well go with the flow with what they've always done with woe.

Sry Schitter that most of ur guild can't woe anymore. If they did move woe back an hr earlier i'm sure there will be an equal amt of people on the forums complaining for it to be reverted back.

He's not speaking for his guild. He's speaking for Ambrosia, an opposing guild.

#43 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Sry im out of the loop

#44 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

im neutral on this one whether the time change or not it's not s big problem. But better to keep it the way it is now

#45 ryno

ryno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

Its hard to tell what will happen in the first WoE. My vote would be to leave the time for a few weeks and see what happens.

People shouldn't have to speak for other guilds. Ambrosia has already made their point by not attending and their actions are clear to everyone.

#46 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

This stopped me from being able to do TE before I even started :(

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

Derail removed.

Please stick to the plan, I mean the topic. Thank you.

#48 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:34 PM

Let's look at the larger perspective.

WoE 1.0,2.0:4pm PST, 11pm GMT. 7am SEA

WoE TE: 9am PST, 4pm GMT, midnight SEA.

All 3 WoEs are currently in the PST comfort zone.

1.0 and 2.0 are a little late for EU.

1.0 and 2.0 are a little early for SEA.

TE is too late for SEA, especially with daylight savings.

Pulling WoE TE timings back an hour would put NA on par with SEA's usual WoE1/2 timings, nothing too horrible. I think it's fair to have at least one WoE that's more open to other timezones rather being tailor-made for NA alone. 

That being said, of course everyone's a selfish piece of Poo.png. No one wants to wake up early on a Sunday so others can make it to WoE, even though the "others" have to do the same for every other WoE they have to make. I also love how everyone accuses the OP (Schitter) of acting in his own selfish needs, when in reality his own timezone is not SEA, and it's not his own guild's attendance that's going to be hurt. 

I suggest we put the matter to vote via an in-game NPC. If that's not possible, fb+forums will have to do. Precautions of course will need to be taken to avoid forms of cheating. The objectively best method is whichever causes the least players to quit. If there are indeed too many lazy 'muricans compared to early-to-bed asians, then it's better to keep the timings unchanged.

And before anyone starts with all the "suck it up" BS, I already wake up at 4am to do WoE 1 and 2 so don't even go there. TE is at a very comfortable time for me, whether or not the time gets pulled back. So personally it affects me not at all. Some of us like to think beyond our own short term self interest.

Edited by WolfTri, 06 November 2016 - 11:36 PM.

#49 ColdCreep

ColdCreep

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Choas

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:52 PM

I would like to see the WoE TE timing switched like it was before.
I know im being selfish but current timing is hard for me and some of my frnds to play at that time since the WoE TE is 1 Hr late.
It would be great if they change ti WoE TE timings as previous.

Thank You.

#50 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:36 AM

Let's look at the larger perspective.

WoE 1.0,2.0:4pm PST, 11pm GMT. 7am SEA

WoE TE: 9am PST, 4pm GMT, midnight SEA.

All 3 WoEs are currently in the PST comfort zone.

1.0 and 2.0 are a little late for EU.

1.0 and 2.0 are a little early for SEA.

TE is too late for SEA, especially with daylight savings.

Pulling WoE TE timings back an hour would put NA on par with SEA's usual WoE1/2 timings, nothing too horrible. I think it's fair to have at least one WoE that's more open to other timezones rather being tailor-made for NA alone. 

That being said, of course everyone's a selfish piece of Poo.png. No one wants to wake up early on a Sunday so others can make it to WoE, even though the "others" have to do the same for every other WoE they have to make. I also love how everyone accuses the OP (Schitter) of acting in his own selfish needs, when in reality his own timezone is not SEA, and it's not his own guild's attendance that's going to be hurt. 

I suggest we put the matter to vote via an in-game NPC. If that's not possible, fb+forums will have to do. Precautions of course will need to be taken to avoid forms of cheating. The objectively best method is whichever causes the least players to quit. If there are indeed too many lazy 'muricans compared to early-to-bed asians, then it's better to keep the timings unchanged.

And before anyone starts with all the "suck it up" BS, I already wake up at 4am to do WoE 1 and 2 so don't even go there. TE is at a very comfortable time for me, whether or not the time gets pulled back. So personally it affects me not at all. Some of us like to think beyond our own short term self interest.

I proposed some changes in the actual days in addition to the times for something that could actually work.

But we can't make use of voting, too many people cheat the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users