#26 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Kickbuts also welcome to try and take my agro after I have been dpsing a minute, if he wants to try. (saying this in a respectful way for the record)

i wont outdps you since tempests aoes have lower agro than other classes aoes and having :P gear doesnt help.

but also in respectful way there are 100s of people that can outdps you.

#27 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:52 AM

There arent that many dude, once again would be nice to stay on topic.

#28 Atanathar

Atanathar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

Did anyone here forgot there are prots and druids? :P

#29 k6i6r6a

k6i6r6a

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

never any around when i raid and my WL would do a better job with a little higher aggro

#30 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

There arent that many dude, once again would be nice to stay on topic.

I can get ur aggro anytime blaze :P

#31 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

The best idea,the one im going to suggest at suggestion forum section soon and i think it would be rly great,is that the current aoe root stays like that,but also silences(hushes or w/e)the other player.So that he can either AA u or die.Simple as that.If u read the description of the aoe root it basically says in a few words that they :rolleyes: theor pants and are unable to move....Why not also be able to cast anything?It would greatly benefit warlords imo

P.S:Warlords are DPS not tanks dunno if u realized that yet...stop wanting to become pseudotants and ask for more dmg or anything else about ur class...no taunts

What i wanted to say is that i would like for a warlord to have FULL control on 4 targets (pve and pvp). by hushing them u wont do any greater difference. all that a WL has is 4 aoes that he can only shoot, with no support, and this Shout can very often get u in trouble, so he's more of a danger to himself than to others.

#32 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:10 PM

I can get ur aggro anytime blaze :unsure:

Welcome to try sometime :rolleyes:, give me a good elem and a forsaker ^^.

#33 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

Welcome to try sometime :rolleyes:, give me a good elem and a forsaker ^^.

give him a warlord and an avenger

mb also a domi and a ranger while we're at it

Edited by Mortuus, 10 December 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#34 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

lol if you manage to outdps a zerk...with bl, wog, pbf, bugle dude.

#35 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

What i wanted to say is that i would like for a warlord to have FULL control on 4 targets (pve and pvp). by hushing them u wont do any greater difference. all that a WL has is 4 aoes that he can only shoot, with no support, and this Shout can very often get u in trouble, so he's more of a danger to himself than to others.

Who wouldnt like full control :rolleyes: but i guess it would be too OP.For example u see avengers with this aoe stun,imagine a warlord also aoe stunning u..dunno id love to see wls getting improved in any way ^^

#36 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

Who wouldnt like full control :rolleyes: but i guess it would be too OP.For example u see avengers with this aoe stun,imagine a warlord also aoe stunning u..dunno id love to see wls getting improved in any way ^^

So what?! if avengers, defis and mystics have aoe stun, why not some1 else? if gravity can improve by far avengers why should other classes suffer? btw it is clear that in this way, way without a stun, there is a class unbalance and u cant find many WLs running around. And it is amazing that a ordinary stun can have that much importance, so for game sake and class popularity a stun and/or fear aoe will be just fine (since its is almost impossible to see new content in this game, fear aoe would be a good remake, my vote goes for that)

#37 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:59 AM

But i guess a WL had its 15 mins of OPness in s1, and this could be a punishment to some or a dream come true to non-WLs

#38 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:43 AM

But i guess a WL had its 15 mins of OPness in s1, and this could be a punishment to some or a dream come true to non-WLs

we arent xenoas :s they wont give it to bartuks ever...mystic stun sucks ass Xd and avenger stun is just plain cheap...u want wl to become a cheap ass class also then be my guest..i suppose wl could get an aoe stun,but then ull have people saying "OMG WL OMG AVENGERS OMG QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"..also suddenly some noobs will realize there is a wl class and start playing it.If u know what i mean :rolleyes:

Edited by Archangel92, 11 December 2010 - 04:47 AM.

#39 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:57 AM

I know exactly what ur saying, and that why i said rather fear aoe, stun would be good but, yea, would make WL OP, and for all that noob crying, is just an evidence how many kids play this game thats supposed to be mature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users