suggestion about pvm rune refines - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

suggestion about pvm rune refines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:16 AM

i think it should be like pvp rune refines that you will be given based on how well u do in the dg not some random number and sometimes none T_T.. more rune refines will be given based on damage healing tanking and etc

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:29 AM

They won't do that. 

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:25 AM

What?

Oh..

Yea bad idea, I was doing gloopy in SC and got 31 ores + the 4 quests which is 10 each. and I think I had like 9 ore from the first boss too.

Then again, someone els also got ore from gloopy at the same time, but he had only 9 I think.

You can also get random ore's from the boxes (These are used to get the daily quest schematic too).

u can also do the hoo dailys and the cou ones, thats another 40-100 ores or more if you are realy lucky.

what im saying is u can get alot of ores pritty quick if you do dung alot each day.

It would be nice tho if they added some treasure chests or something to the dungeons, maybe 1 big one that "Could" spawn and give random amount of ores and dusts to all group members and a random item if your lucky.

That would be pritty neat...

Edited by Cortiz, 10 November 2016 - 09:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users