Good Morning 11-14-2016 - Page 2 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning 11-14-2016

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#26 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

Hi Ozallia and Astra,

What roleplaying / pen & paper games do you play? I'm a fan of DnD and I'm currently making a VR DnD game!

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:10 PM

I know it doesn't seem like much but were updating 16 script files for the Key rewards that are being added this week. The plan is to continue going through and eventually most medium to long single time quests get the reward added.

I think I can safely speak for most of classic when I say, give us lucky boxes whilst you smooth the system out. Please.

Accurate representation of Classic players atm wanting lucky boxes whilst you finish the system

eba713577fedf27587fd29577222c8fe.jpg

#28 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

I think I can safely speak for most of classic when I say, give us lucky boxes whilst you smooth the system out. Please.

Accurate representation of Classic players atm wanting lucky boxes whilst you finish the system

eba713577fedf27587fd29577222c8fe.jpg

OP updated we will do one.

#29 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:16 PM

"new headgears from renewal" odin have mercy upon classic

I mean... what ones and what do they do?! Also lets get some fencers for newbies in there etc! BMs and gums BMs and gums

Edited by Xellie, 14 November 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#30 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:19 PM

"new headgears from renewal" odin have mercy upon classic

I mean... what ones and what do they do?! Also lets get some fencers for newbies in there etc!

I was thinking of including cute hats for cuteness sake. Like the Warg in mouth item.

#31 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

I'll order w/e pizza you ask for if we can get the touhou hats respec'd for classic.

ME priest bias speaking.

But yeah cute for cuteness sake is good. I love the droopy lunatic ears, I wish they were slotted.

#32 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

extend haloween event till end of november :)

EDit: investment machine too

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 14 November 2016 - 03:27 PM.

#33 IROE

IROE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTW
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

Hi there

#34 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

Welcome CM Astra and Ozailla!

What's the character server update gonna be? Something we'll notice as users or just back-end stuff?

Also kinda bummed the exp/drops are leaving even though we're getting a holiday here in the States but oh well.

#35 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

What are these two about?

- Character Server Update

- Item Lua System

#36 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:44 PM

Is the Character Server update something that players will notice? Or is it more of a back-end thing?

What's the character server update gonna be? Something we'll notice as users or just back-end stuff?

- Character Server Update

From what I hear, it's the updated character creation screen that now allows you to have both male and female characters on the same account.

#37 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:53 PM

Will character server update let us purchase extra slots(WPE) on an account instead of doing >> Make novice on account 2, then transfer to main account

#38 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:55 PM

Hello,

I'm Ozallia, and as Campitor said I'll be handling Classic issues as well as some technical issues. 

I'm a long time gamer, both video and pen and paper. My preferred game type is usually strategy or exploration games.

I'm also terrible at social introductions. So yeah. Hi.

Hi everyone! I'm CM Astra, and I'll be assisting CM Oda in all his fun and wonderful CM-ly duties.

I like space, baby animals, cartoons, the immense and unyielding depths of the ocean, and song mashups. The games I love most often involve roleplaying and puzzle solving, and I'm a fan of both tabletop and video game RPGs.

I'm looking forward to working with CM Oda and getting to know the rest of the community better!

Hi and congrats for ur first post

and Welcome to the jungle :gg:

#39 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

Thank you for the warm welcoming everybody! Happy to be here :)

@CMAstra  Karaoke! Karaoke! Karaoke! Karaoke!

OH BOY!! You get a solid... maybe! Haha ;) If Oda wants me to help him shoulder that particular legacy, I'll try my best!

Hi Ozallia and Astra,

What roleplaying / pen & paper games do you play? I'm a fan of DnD and I'm currently making a VR DnD game!

I play D&D too! I started out playing 4th edition, but now me and my group are trying out some 5th edition one off games.

A VR D&D game sounds rad!! Am honestly curious to see something like that :)

#40 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:59 PM

Will character server update let us purchase extra slots(WPE) on an account instead of doing >> Make novice on account 2, then transfer to main account

No, but this is a feature we've requested from the dev team for the future. 

#41 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:00 PM

Hello,
I'm Ozallia, and as Campitor said I'll be handling Classic issues as well as some technical issues. 
I'm a long time gamer, both video and pen and paper. My preferred game type is usually strategy or exploration games.

Hi everyone! I'm CM Astra, and I'll be assisting CM Oda in all his fun and wonderful CM-ly duties.

I like space, baby animals, cartoons, the immense and unyielding depths of the ocean, and song mashups. The games I love most often involve roleplaying and puzzle solving, and I'm a fan of both tabletop and video game RPGs.

I'm looking forward to working with CM Oda and getting to know the rest of the community better!

Shalom to the both of you.

#42 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

In anticipation of Doram, and Character genders not being locked in the future, could the limit of Characters per account be increased to 12?

I mean, there is already people with 27 characters because they had 9 on each server before the merge, so why not?

#43 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

No, but this is a feature we've requested from the dev team for the future. 

Thanks, and item lua? how will it benefit us players? AFAIK, only those people who do client edit will benefit from this making edits easier for them.

I hope GM team will also take requests for us players for some changes for item issues WITHOUT asking kRO permission for the changes (it really takes long time when kRO is involved)

#44 stringsforsundd2

stringsforsundd2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

Hello,

Welcome Ozallia A pleasure to have you with us

#45 stringsforsundd2

stringsforsundd2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

Welcome CMAstra, Many good luck and I exist, I hope you have a very good day, and a good year, I really exist and blessings Many good wishes

#46 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:06 PM

In anticipation of Doram, and Character genders not being locked in the future, could the limit of Characters per account be increased to 12?

I mean, there is already people with 27 characters because they had 9 on each server before the merge, so why not?

I think they mentioned having something planned for that via VAS. I asked Oda on the stream last Tuesday about getting more character slots, and it is possible, even with 27 characters, but they have to add them through the DB so it would definitely be a VAS.

I would gladly pay for this.

#47 Pred

Pred

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Renewal:

• We we have received for Sakray Testing the following
    • RODEX
    • Character Server Update
    • Item Lua System
    • Cards for the 15.X updates
  • Due to the above the old Mail System will be leaving on 11/22/016. You have until the 22nd to pick up your mail. This week all mail npcs will have warnings added to this effect.

Does this update come with it's own shiny new mail system, or is the mail system gone permanently?

Also, welcome Ozallia and CMAstra!

#48 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

RODEX is the shiny new mail system.

You can send up to 5 different items through a single mail, but sadly can only mail up to 2000 total weight at a time.

There is also a small tax on mailing items and zeny. But you can access the mail from anywhere in game as the new system is a button in your basic info window menu.

Edited by Toxn, 14 November 2016 - 04:13 PM.

#49 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

Hello to everyone, thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi Ozallia and Astra,

I've played a LOT of them. My current games are D&D 5th Edition and Pathfinder. Among the many others I've played I have a strong fondness for Star Wars 3.5, Shadowrun, Runequest, and Palladium.

#50 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

Does this update come with it's own shiny new mail system, or is the mail system gone permanently?

Also, welcome Ozallia and CMAstra!

RODEX is a shiny and chrome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users