[Suggestion] Removing a certain "event" item from game / Elga Buff - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] Removing a certain "event" item from game / Elga Buff

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:23 PM

There was a time when the Black Claw Nest became inaccessible for long periods of time since it would constantly crash when you were fighting Elga and would result in your entrance medal going to waste. So the solution to this was to give us extremely cheap Event entrance medals so even if we disconnected it would not be a total loss since we could simply re-run the dungeon at little to zero cost.

Well Black Claw Nest has been stable for awhile now, and I think it's time for these "Event" medals to removed from the vendors and the left over ones be made into "useless items" 

You always see a comment come up of Elga being "too easy" or farmed way too fast by certain classes. Well what makes this worse is the ability of everyone having Infinite runs of a dungeon that once used an item that was from completing a daily quest to even enter it.

Back to the topic of Elga being "too easy", Reinstate Elgas old self before it got nerfed and give Elga back it's lighting towers on the first form. I'm not saying a summoner can't solo old Elga but I'm sure even a summoner would find it annoying to solo PreNerfed Elga and would promote teams actually going to kill it vs 1 person soloing the entire thing.

TLDR; Remove Dark Dragon Fellowship Medal (Event) and give us back PreNerfed Elga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users