leveling places for axe mechanic 130 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

leveling places for axe mechanic 130

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

Yeah, i tried to level in Scarabas and i got my ass kicked so bad.. even when using lava floor the stuns couldn't save me of getting bleed and killed with ease, even when using fire converter my tornado axe is too weak to kill them before i have to burn several healing itens.

So, i need to know other places to level, do you guys know any place with water monsters for my level? i was trying to level in the map before scarabas, that one with Dolomedes, i was able to kill her easy, but even so it hits hard and fast, but the main problem is the bleed skill, i can't level there until i got a Ungoliant card.

I heard someone talking about water dungeon 6, i'm pretty sure i could leveling there very safe (considering my weapon is wind element) but is it worth it? i don't know how much exp i would get there in my level, nor how to get there.

give me some help guys, please

#2 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

Undersea Tunnel 6 sadly has mobs from 110-117 (Sedora to King Kray). The map is quite mobby but at your lvl, not sure if its worth it. You would really need an ungoliant and pot like mad.

How much damage is your tornado axe doing? I'm assuming you are using axe tornado as your weapon since it basically lets u cast 2x tornado axe during the same duration you cast 1, using other axe.

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

I believe you may need to build up some neutral defense. Being a class that has all offensive buffs and capabilities it is very important to cover up that one weakness this class has, like I do, and put into gears that give you a decent chunk of neutral defense. I take 1 damage from every hit by Scaraba's so it really does reduce the need for me to pot excessively if at all. 

However some nice maps suitable for you outside of scaraba include the map with the hardrock mammoth MvP, do the bounty for centipedes and Tatacho at munak field 3, its small so the mobs are densely packed and can be quickly done

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:51 PM

do you even use pots, neutral reduction and earth armor? dunno why, but scarabas in 2nd floor are very easy to handle.

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:57 PM

do you even use pots, neutral reduction and earth armor? dunno why, but scarabas in 2nd floor are very easy to handle.

Well from the sounds of it I think he does at least use pots, but no % reduction gears towards elements. 

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

you dont need earth reduction there neither

#7 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:19 PM

just stack up neutral reducs and leech (reduces the strain on pots) as much as you can. with skelly cat leveling should be easy, however since the healing rate is gonna be reduced it's going to be a little bit harder

sidenote: look into using temp boots enchanted with speed of light, might help with the tanking

Edited by kappakeepokupo, 16 November 2016 - 06:19 PM.

#8 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

I use the supplement set for the mechanic, the armor doesn't have slot so i can't put any card on it, and i need it in order to increase the damage of the Axe Tornado.

I have raydric card, and still the scarabas hit like 1k on my face (guess it's because i can't equip shield), i gather a mob of 6, and even with the skelly cat i died while spamming healing with fishs

But i'm using temp str boots with general skeleton card so i get 20% more damage in exchange for 10% more exp :/

My stats are:

120 str

90 vit

80 dex

13 int

PS: i just bought a Hexagon Spectacles with ungoliant card, 5% reduction on insects.

What do you guys think? is better to level in the map with 80 Dolomedes? she does have bounty board and is weak to wind, but the exp is much inferior to scaraba :/

Anything i can do to turn the leveling in scaraba more viable?

Edited by Dadiris, 16 November 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

you can use elemental shift skill

nvm, it is for mado

#10 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:04 PM

I think you are better off not using the shoe with Skeleton General Card until you can kill them off quickly and are able to tank their damage. Even without the extra 10% exp from the card, you will level fast enough. If you really really want exp, you might as well use a leaf cat hat (25%) or popping BMX. 

Also for armor, it ain't much and probably cost quite a bit but you can get neutral enchants on your supplement armor.

qjmXabI.png

Also Earthproof pots if he can't Elemental Shift xD

#11 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:20 PM

imo just use leech gears

change ur shoes to TB str sol

and if u can afford go for +9immune hbp or even better deviling garment

#12 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:23 AM

I use the supplement set for the mechanic, the armor doesn't have slot so i can't put any card on it, and i need it in order to increase the damage of the Axe Tornado.

I have raydric card, and still the scarabas hit like 1k on my face (guess it's because i can't equip shield), i gather a mob of 6, and even with the skelly cat i died while spamming healing with fishs

But i'm using temp str boots with general skeleton card so i get 20% more damage in exchange for 10% more exp :/

My stats are:

120 str

90 vit

80 dex

13 int

PS: i just bought a Hexagon Spectacles with ungoliant card, 5% reduction on insects.

What do you guys think? is better to level in the map with 80 Dolomedes? she does have bounty board and is weak to wind, but the exp is much inferior to scaraba :/

Anything i can do to turn the leveling in scaraba more viable?

i'd drop the general skeleton card, and get enchanted boots instead fs+bp/SoL. depends on what you want

you could get a cigarette for the additional resist, and i'd prefer the an immune hbp since you have 90 vit. and yeah, get leeching gears, a +9 rwh would do wonders along with a mal shadow set. you'll always use pots, just have to find ways to minimize consumption

#13 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:08 AM

Thanks for the cigarrete tip, i'll buy one asap

I already have rwh +9, but it never works when i need it, i always have to sit to recover sp 

and i have no money to buy a +9 hbp now, but if i buy one, wouldn't the bonus for axe damage be hurt my damage?

#14 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:12 AM

Undersea Tunnel 6 sadly has mobs from 110-117 (Sedora to King Kray). The map is quite mobby but at your lvl, not sure if its worth it. You would really need an ungoliant and pot like mad.

How much damage is your tornado axe doing? I'm assuming you are using axe tornado as your weapon since it basically lets u cast 2x tornado axe during the same duration you cast 1, using other axe.

My axe tornado damage with fire converter is something like 10k, i have to use it like 4 - 5 times to kill them

in the map of 80 dolomedes i can kill everything with 3 tornados, but they give me only half of exp the scarabas gives me

Edited by Dadiris, 17 November 2016 - 06:24 AM.

#15 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for the cigarrete tip, i'll buy one asap

I already have rwh +9, but it never works when i need it, i always have to sit to recover sp 

and i have no money to buy a +9 hbp now, but if i buy one, wouldn't the bonus for axe damage be hurt my damage?

imo for leveling solo sustain > damage especially in a map like scaraba hall 2

#16 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:47 AM

I actually prefer the map south of El Dicastes for that level range, as the dolomedes take good damage from the wind element of the axe and are within the AOE range -- I'd often kill them with 2 casts of AT. Since all 4 enemies of the bounty board are there, it's good EMB farming too. 

I used a leech set up and very few healing items (jack transformation; though skel cat works too). 

After about 140 I went to a combination of high-ti (pom spiders were in; they're great) and bifrost tower. Then nightmare clocktower. 

Speed of Light boots become a true godsend at that point, and remember that the lava flow helps to proc the hp/sp leech too, so it's a good idea to cast that before AT. For early leveling and SP concerns, I recommend and undead knight F card in a random Supplement Con part (I wouldn't put one in a HBP or FAW.)

#17 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:33 AM

Well maybe Dolomedes give you half of exp but for you is more easy, fast and less supplies waste right? so why dont keep there? i mean, yeah the exp is important but if you dont have money and cant handle Scaraba then better wait 1 day leveling with dolomedes, so you can go again to scaraba hole again, oh and if you want exp from insect better buy shadow costumes for that or keep the RWH (im using the Vana because my problem here is the SP xD)+Malicious set (im using +9, but +7 is already good enough)+ HFC in the AT, all this make you dont use pots at all, but if you still need HP / SP leech then buy a Succubus / Incubus Egg and buy for you Supplement Con [1]  a Flamel Card with any rank slims will be easy.

#18 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

I'm almost giving up my Mech again..

Dolomedes is still not that easy, that thing hits too fast and hits me like 5 - 6 times before dying, and 800 damage each hit, i can't kill one without using healing itens, any good tips for healing itens?

I'm thinking about giving up axe mech and reset back to Mado until 175, but is it worth it? is Mado still as bugged as hell? the overheat status is still that bad?

At least in Mado i could use a shield with racial reduction, and have a strong AOE with strong a cheap weapon, i could level in places like Nameless Island, with holy cannon ball

What do you guys think?

Edited by Dadiris, 19 November 2016 - 02:38 PM.

#19 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

Look at this -_-.. the guy is taking 140 damage per hit against scarabas while i get 1.1k wtf

PS: How do i make to have the client this zoomned out? my screen show way less than this

Edited by Dadiris, 19 November 2016 - 02:53 PM.

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

mine took 190-220 dmg at level 130ish.
yeah dolomedes is good alternative, the map also giving you more profit than scaraba (bradium ring, dolomedes card, witch starsand, horrendous amount of loots to sell to npc, etc)

#21 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

mine took 190-220 dmg at level 130ish.
yeah dolomedes is good alternative, the map also giving you more profit than scaraba (bradium ring, dolomedes card, witch starsand, horrendous amount of loots to sell to npc, etc)

But you were mado at 130? did you have problems with overheat? what about the party problems?

#22 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

yes. overheat can be cured by casting 10 cooldowns.

no, i rarely in party as mado, troublesome and party never like me even tho i contributed DPS higher than ranger. mado limitation makes party reluctant to invite us, even tho we know how to handle it. parties just dont want to take risk, most of them are uninformed tho, so they just see mado as big fat burden.

#23 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:17 AM

If it can help rekindle the inspiration of leveling your axe mechanic heres mine im currently still leveling. I am so lazy so from then till now its still lvl 154. It may also give you an idea of what you may need to invest into and work towards.

https://youtu.be/WkuAb8OCJ_8

#24 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

go to Abey Lake lv 3. Easy to level. Use Lava Flow + Tornado Axe(weap). Get Supp Armor and Garment.

#25 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

If it can help rekindle the inspiration of leveling your axe mechanic heres mine im currently still leveling. I am so lazy so from then till now its still lvl 154. It may also give you an idea of what you may need to invest into and work towards.

https://youtu.be/WkuAb8OCJ_8

That build is pretty good actually, where is that auto cast comming from? ring of resonance alone? do you have to use lava flow to proc it? is there any other weapon instead of that? i couldn't buy one of those even if i sell myself..

Also, how can you have your screem so zoomed out? you are able to see a lot of mobs at the same time like that, it would help a lot

Edited by Dadiris, 20 November 2016 - 06:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users