Classic November 17th Maintenance Thread - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic November 17th Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#26 Kiko2

Kiko2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:31 PM

you have to go alberta, near to the south kafra, left from the weapon shop

This NPC is for slotted sunnies or slotted geek glasses he doesnt  use the slotting adv so its not the right npc 

#27 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

I believe they changed it now

#28 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:44 PM

wow, its been one day and no one is selling the new hats? did they actually come in the boxes?

#29 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Hi Campitor / Ozallia / Cinnamon,

Until when will the exp/drop event be? Will it end this Tuesday after maint?

#30 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

The EXP/DROP event will continue till the end of the month.

#31 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:49 PM

The EXP/DROP event will continue till the end of the month.

Cool! Thanks!

#32 JGkush

JGkush

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:39 AM

Can you open low level boxes with gold key? i've tried but won't open, don't know if there's a char level restriction

#33 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:49 AM

Time to start talking about event 2.0 WoEs!

Last year we were promised one with alliances disabled but that never happened because of reasons!

There's no need for anyone to have allies, really. Server's too small.

Also castle reductions please. Too many freebies.

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 12:53 AM.

#34 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

@ Ally.

The problem is not in the mechanics of the game but in the players. Just dont ally and we done!! Anyway it does not resolve to disable alliance. If Between Guild Leaders not attack each other.

@ Freebies Castle.

If put, like 2 castle per realm, who haves more firepower, will keep with more. Will not resolve the problems anyways.

Imagine if two or three guild combine to not attack each other and decrease the amount of castle per realm, like 2. Being that even if it is not possible to ally in the Alt + G, one helped the other to stay with more castles.

We need more players and more guilds.

Edited by Xandyzor, 21 November 2016 - 02:10 AM.

#35 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:18 AM

A Guild, yestarday, found that Cookies Bat gives Gravity Error when you droped in the floor.

For who play classic, just upadate the renewal patch and resolve the problems.

Just warning for community.

The video. Look The Gunslinger next the Emperium and the HW and HP in Top Left Corner stop moving and disappear.

#36 MUdT

MUdT

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:20 AM

A Guild, yestarday, found that Cookies Bat gives Gravity Error when you droped in the floor.

For who play classic, just upadate the renewal patch and resolve the problems.

Just warning for community.

The video. Look The Gunslinger next the Emperium and the HW and HP in Top Left Corner stop moving and disappear.

Wtf, is this for real? Take actions, please. Amazing what tryhards do these days...

#37 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:14 AM

@ Ally.

The problem is not in the mechanics of the game but in the players. Just dont ally and we done!! Anyway it does not resolve to disable alliance. If Between Guild Leaders not attack each other.

@ Freebies Castle.

If put, like 2 castle per realm, who haves more firepower, will keep with more. Will not resolve the problems anyways.

Imagine if two or three guild combine to not attack each other and decrease the amount of castle per realm, like 2. Being that even if it is not possible to ally in the Alt + G, one helped the other to stay with more castles.

We need more players and more guilds.

Bro, I only ally so I don't accidentally attack smaller guilds. Anyone is welcome to a NAP if they ask nicely and don't be jerks. Especially my friends who I have on fb. But this is what I see as the arrogant and elitist leader of Valhalla, is that smaller guilds who outnumber other smaller guilds still ally. So then they have to ask me for help and to me it makes no difference if you ally or not, we will win. ( Because our hue is too strong. )

So don't ally and then the big scary god guild won't appear, because we don't see an unfair fight anymore.

The problems are with the littler guilds, not mine! If everyone unallies, I will too WdVeyNX.gif

http://choobs.org/classicwoe2/index

The problem is this half these castles are empty and it takes time to break them down, so whoever takes the most and builds them during woe can then lock the others out, by bouncing between. There isn't enough time to take all castles and scout all castles.

WoE 2 is like 5 people playing musical chairs .... in a football stadium.

re: cookies bat

Why are you yelling at the GMs? If your guildmates aren't patching their clients, for whatever reason, that's on them. Tell them to go re-install, and NOT EDIT the client in any way. Because that's how you get errors otherwise. VH people would get laughed at by our own people and told to install a legit client.

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 05:19 AM.

#38 MUdT

MUdT

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:23 AM

The problems are with the littler guilds, not mine! If everyone unallies, I will too WdVeyNX.gif

Why are you yelling at the GMs? If your guildmates aren't patching their clients, for whatever reason, that's on them. Tell them to go re-install, and NOT EDIT the client in any way. Because that's how you get errors otherwise. VH people would get laughed at by our own people and told to install a legit client.

@littler smaller*

@cookies bat I don't know if you know this, but some people have never patched chaos, and patching it would take precious time some people can't afford to take out their gaming sessions. Besides the fact the you shouldn't need to load another server's client to fix a problem like this. And as far as I know RCX don't make your game crash when a random item is dropped...

Edited by MUdT, 21 November 2016 - 06:24 AM.

#39 Sh4dd1x

Sh4dd1x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBR
  • Server:Loki Classic

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:47 AM

Bro, I only ally so I don't accidentally attack smaller guilds. Anyone is welcome to a NAP if they ask nicely and don't be jerks. Especially my friends who I have on fb. But this is what I see as the arrogant and elitist leader of Valhalla, is that smaller guilds who outnumber other smaller guilds still ally. So then they have to ask me for help and to me it makes no difference if you ally or not, we will win. ( Because our hue is too strong. )

So don't ally and then the big scary god guild won't appear, because we don't see an unfair fight anymore.

http://choobs.org/classicwoe2/index

The problem is this half these castles are empty and it takes time to break them down, so whoever takes the most and builds them during woe can then lock the others out, by bouncing between. There isn't enough time to take all castles and scout all castles.

WoE 2 is like 5 people playing musical chairs .... in a football stadium.

1 - Ally

You know this wont work for many reasons, specifically when you feel losing power...  NAP is silly on a server with 100 players at woe and you wanna manage them all. 

2 - Woe Castles

We can decrease the number and remove gods/mvp... what about that? everyone at the same lvl? I think this is not solution and neither fair to people that play this game for years, but would make things able to everyone, everyguild, every single player.

3 - GE of cookies bat.

That´s an issue when you are playing a 15 years old game and it doesnt adapt to new OS. I've tried 5 different ones but No-client info error never went away... btw I didnt receive GE because after every maintenance I update all clients (renewal and classic).
And to refresh some minds.. subject aura was an issue like this before... although I've never received that issue too I remember all your complains and bans afterwards.

Edited by Sh4dd1x, 21 November 2016 - 06:58 AM.

#40 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:14 AM

@littler smaller*

@cookies bat I don't know if you know this, but some people have never patched chaos, and patching it would take precious time some people can't afford to take out their gaming sessions. Besides the fact the you shouldn't need to load another server's client to fix a problem like this. And as far as I know RCX don't make your game crash when a random item is dropped...

lol. Apparent from the fact that classic and Chaos share some of the same files. You're always supposed to patch renewal! It takes like 2 mins tops - which is a worthwhile time investment if it means you can actually play instead of... i dunno... erroring and blaming everyone else? If they patched the same files through classic btw, the patching process would involve downloading the same file so it would take the same amount of time....

1 - Ally

You know this wont work for many reasons, specifically when you feel losing power...  NAP is silly on a server with 100 players at woe and you wanna manage them all. 

2 - Woe Castles

We can decrease the number and remove gods/mvp... what about that? everyone at the same lvl? I think this is not solution and neither fair to people that play this game for years, but would make things able to everyone, everyguild, every single player.

3 - GE of cookies bat.

That´s an issue when you are playing a 15 years old game and it doesnt adapt to new OS. I've tried 5 different ones but No-client info error never went away... btw I didnt receive GE because after every maintenance I update all clients (renewal and classic).
And to refresh some minds.. subject aura was an issue like this before... although I've never received that issue too I remember all your complains and bans afterwards.

1 - NAP is silly on this server. But less silly than friends blocking you on facebook after asking for a fight? We all know it's an unfair situation items and numbers wise, but it is what it is and I choose not to fight you kids for it. I would prefer to still be friends with Xandy and he can contact me himself instead of sending people to do it for him.

Technically I have a NAP to every guild except ano and rampage in WoE 2. And we don't like it any more than anyone else likes dealing with our numbers and items.

All I'm saying is that if you take VH out of the equation you don't NEED any allies. Nobody does.

You don't get strong by not fighting. You don't get strong by getting run over by a big guild that one shots you with SG.... All I'm thinking of is that the guilds of this server need to fight equal power (actually fun) battles in order to compete and grow. I'm saying this because I WANT you guys to fight VH, eventually. But the way you're going about it is not efficient, imo.

I don't hate Rampage in the slightest. I'm trying to give some friendly advice here... you know? I don't even bring my whole guild to attack anyone. It'd be p crappy of me to do that.

2 - God/items mvp cards don't need touching because you're taking away earned rewards. If I wasn't so worried about "ruining the server" I'd drop my econ and just take 6~8 castles every WoE 2 instead. It wouldn't be fair on anyone.... and I don't deserve them. But neither do guilds that don't log in and don't fight. If they remove a few castles, there will be less crazy amounts of items being generated through treasure, there's be more motivation to actually fight. I'm not saying only 1-2 castles that would be silly, but 5 guilds? We don't need 10 castles.

3 - The subject aura error was different. Even with a fully patched client it was created by a very specific sequence of skill usage, so don't try to use events that you don't understand to talk down to me. If you want the full facts, ask.

Patch your clients. Don't be like "oh it takes too long" It's not an excuse! It's a problem if it happens to everyone (subject aura) but if it only happens to 2~3 people on the server then that's a problem with their installation!

Now I have a question for you. I'm aware this may be the wrong place but I need to know.

Am I supposed to attack guilds smaller than mine (which makes people angry) or ignore them (which is boring)? I really can't decide anymore. Either one I do is wrong, so I'll let you guys pick. You talk about me wanting to control the server and what not, but all I want to see is growth and competition, not having to disband my guild because we're too strong for everyone else would be nice. I kinda wanna play.

That's all I have to say on the matter - I've never made a WoE suggestion that's actually been listened to and executed for one reason or another but I gave my reasoning. Like it or not, the WoE situation on Classic is only conducive to people leaving and myself (and I p much most of Valhalla) are really tired of not being able to have an opinion. Free and uncontrolled econ do nothing but damage competition and lack of competition creates uninspiring and undesirable play.

If you want more people, stuff has to change. Like it or not, that means everyone has an opinion to share - Including Valhalla. Maybe, just maybe, it might be worth listening to us just for once. Instead of sidelining the most experienced players on the server, why not listen to what they are saying? If hoping we leave is what everyone is doing in order to "mend" the server, that's a sad and sorry state of affairs.

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 08:11 AM.

#41 Sh4dd1x

Sh4dd1x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBR
  • Server:Loki Classic

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

everything :)

NAP, that's the point...if you have NAP with every single guild what would your whole guild do on woe????

I know what you mean with silly fb discussion... lol... but you guys must deal with it between u2... wont take sides....

Serious, your guild deserve the items you have never told anything different to anyone neither to ppl on the guild i belong. That's a kind of unfair fight but we can deal with it. The problem of less castles you can set your guild there and no other will take it from you unless some old friends return, those should not be named... LOL

The woe was very nice! I think basically everyone enjoyed that, at least on RpG. We have some very nice GVG except by some breaks and no defence after, and that even with the little big army(party) you sent and recalled(i know that some went back to your defence). That was fun!

You can do your last minute recall on our castle over and over again it is part of the game and part of your "revenge". On that you bring your whole guild. :)

But I think everyone here want to have fun woe don't need any kind of bug exploit and fortunately we could get our castle and they dont :)  #shameondotaminstrel 

Edited by Sh4dd1x, 21 November 2016 - 08:21 AM.

#42 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

NAP, that's the point...if you have NAP with every single guild what would your whole guild do on woe????

I know what you mean with silly fb discussion... lol... but you guys must deal with it between u2... wont take sides....

Serious, your guild deserve the items you have never told anything different to anyone neither to ppl on the guild i belong. That's a kind of unfair fight but we can deal with it. The problem of less castles you can set your guild there and no other will take it from you unless some old friends return, those should not be named... LOL

The woe was very nice! I think basically everyone enjoyed that, at least on RpG. We have some very nice GVG except by some breaks and no defence after, and that even with the little big army(party) you sent and recalled(i know that some went back to your defence). That was fun!

You can do your last minute recall on our castle over and over again it is part of the game and part of your "revenge". On that you bring your whole guild. :)

But I think everyone here want to have fun woe don't need any kind of bug exploit and fortunately we could get our castle and they dont :)  #shameondotaminstrel

It's very frustrating... the NAP thing, but I feel like it's worth it if... (and only if) the guilds like yours take the chance to grow. I threw free god item parts and creations at you, I ignored your econ on the leaders request. (and I would do it again if I felt it would make a difference) but everything else is up to you guys! I can hold back and watch and wait but not forever so please please please! don't take offense when I suggest things like "remove allies" because I think it will make the remaining guild stronger. It's a serious suggestion... allies hamper growth. Playing alone is the best way.

Something else that is hard and I considered a lot. Yes, guilds need allies to fight vh alone. But as I reasoned it going over and over, even with allies, I don't think it helps most of the guilds all things considered and I'm not saying this to be horrible. I hope it doesn't come across as too arrogant or offensive, but I'm sending parties vs alliances right now. So don't even think about VH. Think about your peers.

With less castles we would be less interested in taking many, because it would become risky for us too. That's why we econ, we are handicapping ourselves adding a challenge on the side. I don't think it would be as fun for everyone else if we didn't (tho it might be more fun for us lol) plus also our treasure getter is already overworked and storing all that crap is annoying.

The problem with the uninvited ones returning and vanishing is a hard one. We're fairly even when neither has allies. Yet everyone wants to bundle in and it's kinda bleh because VH is small now. Having to go from action to no action each week is so so hard.

I'm glad you enjoy our little parties tho, that's kinda the idea. I'm not interested in revenge, it's more of a friendly trolling. No hate, only love <3

Teaching rpg not to hostage, be strong!

Now if only everyone could see WoE like that for what it is, it is an arena to face off against other guilds and use it for growth, and stop assuming everyone wants to control or harm or drive others off. We should be playmates not enemies. It means doing a lot of listening, both ways. I try to listen as much I can but all I get is a lot of conflict.

#43 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

It's very frustrating... the NAP thing, but I feel like it's worth it if... (and only if) the guilds like yours take the chance to grow. I threw free god item parts and creations at you, I ignored your econ on the leaders request. (and I would do it again if I felt it would make a difference) but everything else is up to you guys! I can hold back and watch and wait but not forever so please please please! don't take offense when I suggest things like "remove allies" because I think it will make the remaining guild stronger. It's a serious suggestion... allies hamper growth. Playing alone is the best way.

This is a way to control the WoE and you dont like when say Xellie Server...

That is one of the reason i prefer keep distance.

Edited by Xandyzor, 21 November 2016 - 09:07 AM.

#44 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:01 AM

This is a way to control the WoE and you dont like when say Xellie Server...

That is one of the reason i prefer keep distance.

I'm not even sure what that means lol.  I'm controlling the server because I chose not to make people like you mad by attacking because you're being "bullied"? wtf do you want me to do?

Just talk to me - everyone's entitled to an opinion even if you don't agree.

If I wanted to control the server I'd drop my econ and block the seals .... good luck with that by the way.

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 09:02 AM.

#45 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:20 AM

You don't get strong by not fighting. You don't get strong by getting run over by a big guild that one shots you with SG.... All I'm thinking of is that the guilds of this server need to fight equal power (actually fun) battles in order to compete and grow. I'm saying this because I WANT you guys to fight VH, eventually. But the way you're going about it is not efficient, imo.

Am I supposed to attack guilds smaller than mine (which makes people angry) or ignore them (which is boring)? I really can't decide anymore. Either one I do is wrong, so I'll let you guys pick. You talk about me wanting to control the server and what not, but all I want to see is growth and competition, not having to disband my guild because we're too strong for everyone else would be nice. I kinda wanna play.

If I wanted to control the server I'd drop my econ and block the seals .... good luck with that by the way.

Do you wanna every guild fight with equality against Valhalla and every guild have change to grow up? Dont interveal in Seals Quest...

I am not telling for Rampage, I am telling for all guilds in server.

#46 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

Do you wanna every guild fight with equality against Valhalla and every guild have change to grow up? Dont interveal in Seals Quest...

I am not telling for Rampage, I am telling for all guilds in server.

I didn't say I was going to. But you can't tell me to not make god items. I will make Sleipnirs for my alts/friends/allies if I want to.

So once again, good luck with the seals. If you want help with it, you know how to contact me. Just like the 5 guilds that I'm in contact with and potentially helping!

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 09:33 AM.

#47 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

I didn't say I was going to. But you can't tell me to not make god items. I will make Sleipnirs for my alts/friends/allies if I want to.

So once again, good luck with the seals. If you want help with it, you know how to contact me. Just like the 5 guilds that I'm in contact with and potentially helping!

Edit:

Will tell to only when i will make and lets see if you will interfere or not. 

Or will it have some coincidence and will VH do the same days as Rpg?

Edited by Xandyzor, 21 November 2016 - 09:46 AM.

#48 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Edit:

Will tell to only when i will make and lets see if you will interfere or not. 

Or will it have some coincidence and will VH do the same days as Rpg?

To be honest, there is no reason why I shouldn't make. You're an enemy in WoE now and after the LP incident and trash talk.... The only reason for me to not interfere would be

a) if you're a friend or ally

B) for the good of the server <- this is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to make this choice.

God item creation is a battle and an extension of WoE. It's competition. I personally think it's too hard in its current state but I'm not allowed to say that~

You can talk to me in private to work it out. All I wanted to say in this thread is that I think alliances and castle numbers should be looked at - in order to make a more fun and competitive environment. That certainly doesn't mean I want to control the server or w/e

Edited by Xellie, 21 November 2016 - 12:25 PM.

#49 MUdT

MUdT

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

Xellie, hi.
Can I make a little and simple request?
Can you change your guild's light gray emblem? It proved to be quite hard to see it when there was only one LK bashing us to death while we were defending from full guilds lul.
I don't believe a monochromatic emblem is your oficial one, so I guess it wouldn't be hard and/or annoying for you to do that.
Just put a(some) noticeable(s) color(s) and it should be good.
I thank you before hand.

Edited by MUdT, 21 November 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#50 eboaroli

eboaroli

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:27 PM

RK? Is xellie exploiting that much that she is using third classes on classic? Damn that's lame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users