• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:18 PM

20160129_ROSEPatch.png

Patch Notes v626

Crafting System

After review of the crafting system's stat tier arrangement, the following updates have been made:

• Item Grade 1 ~ 3 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier.
  • Item Grade 4 ~ 6 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 1 ~ 3 tier.
  • Item Grade 7 ~ 9 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 4 ~ 6 tier, and includes maximum tier appraisal stats.

Skill Changes

Salamander Flame

• Effect frequency has been updated to proc every 6 seconds, previously 3 seconds.

Bug Fixes

• Several backend updates have been applied to alleviate the disconnection and latency issues that players have been experiencing in Game Arena games.  We will continue to monitor for these issues and make further adjustments as needed.

For being so awesome and understanding, we will be running an Unlimited Game Arena Energy event all through this week, until November 21st!

Festival of Thanks Event
Our annual Festival of Thanks event is already underway!  More information about the Festival of Thanks event can be found here.

A new item, Maple Pilgrim Hat (created by community member Feuer) has been added as a reward from the Thankful Harvest Crate obtained during the event.

Spoiler

Lucky Spin
Two trendy new costumes have been added to the Lucky Spin, designed by our very talented members of the community!

• Fallin Luv Costume [New!]
    Spoiler
  • Autumn Blossom Costume [New!]
    Spoiler

#2 migsdali

migsdali

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:50 AM

maybe because the new combat system. server hard to compute

#3 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:25 AM

Its not mentioned on the harvest crate u can get the hat, can we update this please? :)

Thx

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:28 AM

Oh wow that texture did not fare well against the ZnZin compression. o.O 

#5 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:41 AM

Instead of lag now we have insane amounts of clients crashing GG LOL.

1 of then is ALWAYS on the buffing room, the rest take place usually while rebuffing

#6 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:36 AM

Oh wow that texture did not fare well against the ZnZin compression. o.O 

If you mean the ''realistic/shadow'' look, ye didnt go that well. :P

But a cool design :D

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:42 AM

Its not mentioned on the harvest crate u can get the hat, can we update this please? :)

Thx

I can confirm that the hat is in the crates because one of my clannies got one last night but yeah, it should be listed as a possible item in the description on the crate.

#8 Xhantasmagoria

Xhantasmagoria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

First of all, thanks for the update! Pretty excited to try on the Autumn Blossom Costume! Yaaaay! About the maple pilgrim hat, it has Feuer name on it. Just saw it in-game. As for the Autumn Blossom Hat, it does not fit the head: hair is all over the hat. I have changed 3 times haircut to try to fit it but it's in vain. Is there a chance that it will be fixed?

Thank you for the updates!

#9 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

First of all, thanks for the update! Pretty excited to try on the Autumn Blossom Costume! Yaaaay! About the maple pilgrim hat, it has Feuer name on it. Just saw it in-game. As for the Autumn Blossom Hat, it does not fit the head: hair is all over the hat. I have changed 3 times haircut to try to fit it but it's in vain. Is there a chance that it will be fixed?

Thank you for the updates!

Thank you for your report! This should be fixed with the next patch update to the game! 

#10 7057131117023218773

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:SA PUSO MO

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Thank you for your report! This should be fixed with the next patch update to the game! 

There are lots of headgear that when you have a pointy hair and wear the headgear the hair will just show on top of the headgear. I hope these headgear will be updated too.

#11 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:46 PM

This is how the new hat looks ingame.

INOAp88.jpg

jH9mK3l.jpg

#12 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:55 PM

Today's server restart addressed a bug that was discovered with the disconnection/latency adjustments introduced with v626, along with the following updates:

Crafting System

After review of the crafting system's stat tier arrangement, the following updates have been made:

• Item Grade 1 ~ 3 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier.
  • Item Grade 4 ~ 6 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 1 ~ 3 tier.
  • Item Grade 7 ~ 9 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 4 ~ 6 tier, and includes maximum tier appraisal stats.

Skill Changes

Salamander Flame

• Effect frequency has been updated to proc every 6 seconds, previously 3 seconds.

#13 carl247

carl247

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:42 AM

still crashing in AA

#14 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:17 AM

AA unplayable, CD unplayable both games have totally random CRASHES is not the lag but the client straight up CRAAAAASHES.

Only pvp playable game is DP.

How about you go online and CHECK how the crap of an update you made goes?

#15 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

Hey guys, thank you for the reports. The ROSE Team is still looking into the disconnection issues, we will post more updates on this as soon as their current investigation is complete. 

#16 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

I crash, perhaps something to do with AOE attack.

Scouts did some poison arrow shower aoe and I instantly crashed.

(twice within one game)

Edit:

Rumors are u crash outside GA with AOE too, if on sigil/medal you lose all time left on it too.

Need fix this asap :)

Edited by Cortiz, 20 November 2016 - 09:59 AM.

#17 LemuelDO

LemuelDO

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationI am where I am... ^_^
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:14 AM

Crafting System

• Item Grade 1 ~ 3 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier.
  • Item Grade 4 ~ 6 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 1 ~ 3 tier.
  • Item Grade 7 ~ 9 stat tiers have been combined into a single, wider ranged tier, producing appraisal stats higher than the 4 ~ 6 tier, and includes maximum tier appraisal stats.

Does this include craftable masks and accessories?

If so, please do something about the item grades of masks and accessories.

These items used to provide cheaper alternatives to achieve good stats, for example mask of lies with max MSPD substat, Ashura mask with 20 con substat for con artisans, typhoon accs with max MSPD subs. The items needed to craft these are not readily available in NPC shops anyway.

#18 copetbus

copetbus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:05 PM

Just wondering.. since you gus nerfed salamander on this patch :

Skill Changes

Salamander Flame

It's only fair if you guys give free reset for cleric job.

Because I would like to remove my Flames skill now, it's kinda useless.

6 seconds is kinda long, would you guys give a try every 5 secs?

Since this patch I noticed, Knight barely maintain their HP more than 80% against ulverick King with 2 flames.

Before without fullbuffs, they perfectly fine with 2 flames only.

Now, some knights had to sit in order to regain their HP ( with 2 flames near them ) to survive Ulverick King,  less hitter to finish dungeon.

Not every dungeon we join, will have knight in the team.

And please adjust heal amount as well if you still want to keep this nerfed salamander thing.

Thank you !

Edited by copetbus, 23 November 2016 - 02:06 PM.

#19 m3nn13m3n

m3nn13m3n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

Well, how about getting 4 flames then.

Also, 6 seconds isn't that bad, if you maintain healing stacks you can survive everything.

Except for the random group DC's in cartel......

#20 copetbus

copetbus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Let me ask you this, every time you join dungeon randomly, will your team has full support cleric all the time?

I saw some Battle Cleric has 2 flames, and they really help to finished game even without full support cleric in team, as long as they have a knight.

Is it a big thing, asking to try make it every 5 secs? It's only different 1 sec but I still want to see would it helps 2 flames type cleric to make 1 knight tanking Ulverick King?

#21 m3nn13m3n

m3nn13m3n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:52 PM

As Battle Cleric you could have more flames, just use the gem for Summon Gauge. Why should you change a skill while BC's decide themselves what to wear/use?

#22 copetbus

copetbus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

Flames BC already sacrifice their Sp to get flames, now you want them use summon gauge??

Less offensive for them then.

Are you even playing FS or BC?

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:49 AM

For every Cleric on here taking the piss over Sala's getting tuned down, learn to use Healer's Touch and Cure in a DG. Seriously. Stop being lazy.

o/ cheerio 

#24 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

I don't mind so much, 6 seconds is indeed a long time and does take some getting used to.

You will need to pay more attention to what is going on now.

Especially when taking more big hits over a small period of time, flames also instantly heal surroundings when they are summoned.

So if your flames gets destroyed in pvp you can still instantly heal many people at once.

<_<

You can use party heals (Restore & Recovery) to fill that 3 seconds gap, these also heal over time and can be stacked together.

#25 copetbus

copetbus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

Of course as cleric we will always use healer touch and cure, no  need to keep telling people to do that LOL !

Like i said, this is for scenario when we do NOT have Full support cleric, and only has Battle Cleric with 2 flames,

like I said again.. not every time you join dungeon WILL have full support cleric on your team.

So when will Cleric get their free reset skill? Since you guys change something on cleric skill.

Thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users