Some questions for Gene and Sera.... - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some questions for Gene and Sera....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chandler0716

Chandler0716

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:27 AM

I have a LV 113 Gene and Lv 109 sera.

And I wonder whether to level my gene or sera first through the EXP events?

Cause I try to level sera to 123lv to learn Pain skill, and it's useful for leveling my gene.

My gene solo at mag02 ,and my sera leveled at orc02 by afking. 

I got 2000 price medal through the lucky box today.

By searching information on internet, it's most useful for leveling character. is it right?

and what level should I use it is the better choice? (maybe Lv151? or now? or others?)

I'm a newbie and English is not my native language, hope you can understand my questions, thanks a lot.

#2 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

for leveling, i suggest you level your gene when you are not afk.

when afk, just leave your homun and it'll level naturally. you can even leave it all night on if you can be patient w/ feeding (i leave an hourly alarm to wake me up for feeding)

i mean, you are not active all day leveling are you?? when you have to do something else, just level your homun. you only need to feed it hourly.

for the prize medal question, wait for others to answer it since i'm not rich enough to use those for leveling :heh:

#3 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:42 AM

exp events does not affect homunculus unfortunately. the only thing that affects homun exp gained is spotlight.

i suggest levelling your gen first during this event.

if you have the funds, take advantage of it by spamming Gramps TI with VIP, BMx3 and reset stones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users