How do I start "questing"-seriously - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do I start "questing"-seriously

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:47 PM

I'm a returning player. I have the urge to start questing since thats something I never really did. When I started I was told to go to toy factory once I hit 38 and leveled there until I turned into an assassin. After that It was just going to one map to the next based on what the best exp rates are at. NO STORYLINE DONE. Pure brainless zoning. I remember that when I was still playing that I left off at the New World Arc just when I got to the snow place..el defrostes? That's pretty much where I stopped. But I want to quest during my days off and if possible I want to follow a linear storyline-IF there's any. I would appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction and not just link me a -_- LOAD OF quests. I mean like quests that directly relates to the storyline only. Linear progression of sort? There's gotta be something like that right? I mean this game has been around for more than 10 years. They should atleast offer you some UI or story menu where you can locate or search for quests to do...right?

I'd appreciate it if someone can help me with this.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:37 PM

you can check my speed leveling guide. there are some story quest you can do that can help you leveling. i adjust the quest based on your level, so it scales with your character capability and your exp curve.

#3 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

you can check my speed leveling guide. there are some story quest you can do that can help you leveling. i adjust the quest based on your level, so it scales with your character capability and your exp curve.

Hey thanks. This is a great start. I don't really need the levels since its not really my priority but I'll try this. I guess I'll start on the mid tiered quests. I still would of preferred something more linear and want to see how my character develops but I guess we don't have that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users