Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos - Page 5 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Shadow Chaser PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#101 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. With regards to low Dex ,I was talking about his ability to no cast P. Wave, so he probably jacked on dex foods.

#102 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:23 PM

#103 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:58 AM

Really cool chaser video =)

#104 markopolong

markopolong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:36 PM

AS is not bad too nowadays

#105 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:47 AM

Rusty faceworm vid on bow chaser :3

#106 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:56 PM

ignition break+meteor assault trial at nct. 10mins per bounty seems good for me.

any way to make the vid quality better?? using OBS here

Edited by ZanRen, 17 June 2018 - 07:06 PM.

#107 MajorStenz

MajorStenz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

#108 MajorStenz

MajorStenz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:37 PM

Feint Bomb Test v.2 (this time with HE proc)

#109 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:09 AM

kRO Vid:

Short vid of an SC in the new dungeon

Anyone here know what monster he is transforming into(Naught Seiger I guess)? and I can't seem to find any videos of bows being used for auto-spell.

Edited by Usurper, 18 August 2018 - 03:10 AM.

#110 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 August 2018 - 01:52 AM

it is the lich lord i guess, from friday dungeon

#111 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:24 PM

In my desperate attempt to find more videos about "Quincies", I went to google translate and then typed in "kRO Shadow Chaser" in you tube, it returned a number of videos and from there I left a comment on 1 of the Korean uploaders to show me the Bow Auto Spell in action:

You can skip to 8:20 for a glimpse of it. It isn't much but at least we get to see it being used with "decent equipment". The rest of his videos is just him grinding in the new dungeons w/o using bow.

The MATK attack damage with bow is lower compared to the dagger but I think it's possible to compensate the loss of matk damage w/ phy atk damage resulting in decent DPS.

So Annyeonghaseyo mother -_-ers and enjoy.

Edited by Usurper, 04 September 2018 - 04:29 PM.

#112 MysticSeahorse

MysticSeahorse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:33 PM

Its Nidogghur i think

#113 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:05 AM

The title says everything :x

#114 DotaTrashPlayer

DotaTrashPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 03:00 PM

The title says everything :x

Do you A.S.S meteor not cold bolt lvl3 or thats from naught havent been there for quite a longfg time XD and whats ur garment card if you dont mind

#115 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 October 2018 - 03:45 AM

It'd be much better if the sc was the one who recorded. Awful low vit  dex btw which makes it a "for fun/PvM" only build IMO(Can't masq and cast fast).

In god's time, once we get that update I beleive SCs will be able to hit lock mvps and kill them efficiently especially in instances where ankle snare works.

Imagine auto spell with bow(acb-44-os or sumthn) which gives 135 matk and is 2 slotted, I would card it with a resentful soldier card and archer skel card or maybe cards that would allow lunar rainbow combo, let's not forget about lucky day proc, you will be activating it like a mad man even if your physical attacks miss because autospell would trigger regardless if hit or miss making your phy atk stronger.

Most autospell scs would probably go for the Madogum but I'll stick with the matk bow, distance is power.

Edited by Usurper, 04 October 2018 - 04:00 AM.

#116 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:21 PM

It'd be much better if the sc was the one who recorded. Awful low vit  dex btw which makes it a "for fun/PvM" only build IMO(Can't masq and cast fast).

In god's time, once we get that update I beleive SCs will be able to hit lock mvps and kill them efficiently especially in instances where ankle snare works.

Imagine auto spell with bow(acb-44-os or sumthn) which gives 135 matk and is 2 slotted, I would card it with a resentful soldier card and archer skel card or maybe cards that would allow lunar rainbow combo, let's not forget about lucky day proc, you will be activating it like a mad man even if your physical attacks miss because autospell would trigger regardless if hit or miss making your phy atk stronger.

Most autospell scs would probably go for the Madogum but I'll stick with the matk bow, distance is power.

The next videos will be with the replay function :x,  and i'll not use the bow autocast when we get the "holy update" because these bows that give matk don't give a huge ammount of matk and the most important thing is autocasts with bow have their chance halved, maybe the Shadow Spell autocast aren't affected but autocasts with CD in Mounth or Lunar Rainbow are affected.

Do you A.S.S meteor not cold bolt lvl3 or thats from naught havent been there for quite a longfg time XD and whats ur garment card if you dont mind

I've used Meteor with Shadow Spell and the garment card is Flamel, i know, we have Cenere, Nightmare Ancient Mummy and Salamander Card but the Flamel card help me a lot to tank MVPs like this.

Edited by SrRinio, 15 October 2018 - 03:26 PM.

#117 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:06 PM

The next videos will be with the replay function :x,  and i'll not use the bow autocast when we get the "holy update" because these bows that give matk don't give a huge ammount of matk and the most important thing is autocasts with bow have their chance halved, maybe the Shadow Spell autocast aren't affected but autocasts with CD in Mounth or Lunar Rainbow are affected.

I've used Meteor with Shadow Spell and the garment card is Flamel, i know, we have Cenere, Nightmare Ancient Mummy and Salamander Card but the Flamel card help me a lot to tank MVPs like this.

To each his own I guess. The reason why I like to auto spell w/ bow is because of PvP potential, my goal for my auto spell sc is for it to be effective in PvM as well as in PvP, with the MDEF bypass gears from jRO +  SC skills, that 135 matk from the bow is more than enough for me. And why would the auto cast be halved? if its because of DA, the  2 hits only count as 1 attack AFAIK so it doesn't matter if you use bow or dagger as long as you have max aspd.

#118 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:50 PM

To each his own I guess. The reason why I like to auto spell w/ bow is because of PvP potential, my goal for my auto spell sc is for it to be effective in PvM as well as in PvP, with the MDEF bypass gears from jRO +  SC skills, that 135 matk from the bow is more than enough for me. And why would the auto cast be halved? if its because of DA, the  2 hits only count as 1 attack AFAIK so it doesn't matter if you use bow or dagger as long as you have max aspd.

There is a hidden mecanic that halves the autocast chance with bows and reflect, some guys at bRO already made videos about this and i already have tested by my own with CD in mouth, i don't know if shadow spell will have this debuff or if kRO will remove this with the SC update, but now we have this mecanic.

#119 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:54 PM

Doesn't happen on iRO, otherwise you'd literally see CD in mouth fail, since it's skill proc chances are 100%.

#120 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:36 PM

Doesn't happen on iRO, otherwise you'd literally see CD in mouth fail, since it's skill proc chances are 100%.

But i saw the CD in mouth fail with bow lol

#121 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:28 AM

But i saw the CD in mouth fail with bow lol

Can you post a video showing us that it fails? because I tried with Izlude eggs and I was proc'ng bolts 100% of the time:

tvmOXTc.png

I know it's pointless if it's a screen shot but you get the idea.

Edited by Usurper, 16 October 2018 - 12:37 AM.

#122 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

Cheap Frenzy Double Attack Critical Agi Bow SC vs FQ iro

Edited by yuzknight2, 30 October 2018 - 04:55 PM.

#123 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:07 AM

My SC vs High TI   Necro + Banshee 

Skill Copy :   Magnus Exorcismus and Drain Life 

#124 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 06:59 AM

Can you post a video showing us that it fails? because I tried with Izlude eggs and I was proc'ng bolts 100% of the time:

tvmOXTc.png

I know it's pointless if it's a screen shot but you get the idea.

Sry for the delay :x

For now i can't post any videos with my personal obligations but i've tested the CD autocast with dagger and bows without lunar rainbow and i've saw this "nerf" where i can autocast with bow but i do less magical attacks with the same number of physical attack

And my main proof was this video on bRO:

Spoiler

Where on min 1:48 the guy was testing the Hatii card combo with Hatii bebe card, the test with bow as expecting 30 frost diver autocasts with 100 arrows but several times the autocast average was 15 frost driver with 100 arrows

#125 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:15 AM

Doesn't happen on iRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users