2 replies to this topic

#1 Elyhartt

Elyhartt

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

Hello.

Re-writing my thread again because when I tried to insert an image, I couldn't close the window!!

My Pymeo expired after I crashed inside PD few days ago. I've been trying to contact the Requiem Staff but it takes so long to receive an answer. I've been waitin for over 15 hours today without no reply. This is really frustrating. As you can see on the screenshots I'm providing it clearly shows that I bought my pet on 11 of November, this month, and it must expire on 11 of December next month. Then why my pet expired the day before yesterday????? I think that it must be activated a Pet period extension but I don't think I have to be the one doing it, because it's not my fault that my pet got bugged!!! Please can you help me ? ;(

this is a link to the album where you can see both the pictures. I dont know how to upload them here so to be seen by everyone.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:51 PM

You have to send a ticket.

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

As Kazara said, you need to make a ticket if you haven't already done so. Here is the link to the support page. You should consider also making a support account so you can view and reply to your ticket at the website. Click "register" on the same page to create a support account.

Good luck! I hope your issue is resolved soon.

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users