Question about market and Safe upgrades/enchant - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about market and Safe upgrades/enchant

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 3288140331083411200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:27 AM

Hello Nice people, recentily i got a question about the market

sorry about my english, is bad

Well that is the thing

Now on ro with safe certificades hd ores and reset enchant you can upgrade you gear without risk of lose the item so most of rich people of ro are buying a loot for upgrade and sell it. On old times upgrade a item had chance of break that mean to the high upgrade item have high prices but now most people can have high upgrade item only investing zeny or kp. so those are my questions:

how long time do you think to will happen before to the market be fully of +15 items?

what is you average price of those items went this happen?

do you think to is a bad bussines buy bulk of items for safe upgrade and sell it later?

do you think to the gm should stop to sell safe upgrades items?

i will wait you answer

Thansk for read

#2 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

how long time do you think to will happen before to the market be fully of +15 items?

What do you mean?, people will only do extreme upgrade (+12 ~ +15) for their own personal favored weapon, making +12 ~ +15 weapon/eqps need a lot of money, the money you spend to get "YOUR FAVORED" weapon/EQP +12 ~ +15 is more than you gonna get than the money gonna earn from selling it.

I my self always upgrade unused armor/weapon to +7 ~ 8 and feed it to eat gear mimic, so there is not such a term "unused eqp' in my dictionary.

what is you average price of those items went this happen?

"Cert", weapon, headgear, armor Cert, price, +7= 10-12M, +8, 15-25M, +9, 25-35M.

do you think to is a bad bussines buy bulk of items for safe upgrade and sell it later?

No, do it if you had a lot of money.

do you think to the gm should stop to sell safe upgrades items?

No, that is how IRO server work, what I want is, GM stop those botters farming oridecon, and ellunium, and make oridecon and ellunium only farmable for only certain level.

#3 3288140331083411200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:36 AM

But do you see the market now? if you find on the market place on the forum you can see a loot of +15 items on sell, i check the market regularity

#4 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

I don't think safe upgrading / enriched is the reason why the market is flooded with +15 items. I blame that last "special refine" event that increased the success rate when upgrading over +10. I probably made more +15 weapons during that event than i did in my entire RO life.

#5 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:37 AM

"do you think to is a bad bussines buy bulk of items for safe upgrade and sell it later?"

If you get it right, you make 10B+ zeny per upgrade event.

If you get it wrong, you actually lost zeny by buying the wrong item to "wait and dump"

#6 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:08 AM

I am new to all these +7 +8 +9 and +15 weapons :(

I'm an old RO player and back in the days, you collect a vast number of equipment, like Boots [1] from Argiope. Say I have 20. I would then upgrade all of these first to +4 each using Elunium. Then upgrade each to +5. Say out of 20, 10 broke. I have 10 more items to be upgraded to the next round.

Out of 10, let's say 5 made it to +6. And so on... until only 1 is left. Say only 1 made it to +8 (out of 20 slotted boots). That's where I'll put my Alarms card (for example).

That's Upgrading 101 circa 2003~2006(?).

These days, with all these Safe to +7 Certificates and HD Elunium, etc. Let's go back to the same 20 Boots[1] that I have. How am I going to upgrade all these to the highest possible upgrade + until only 1 is left. (Or the possibility of reading +15 is much higher and I could get more than 1 boots upgraded to the highest level).

Do I make myself clear? :)

#7 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

These days, with all these Safe to +7 Certificates and HD Elunium, etc. Let's go back to the same 20 Boots[1] that I have. How am I going to upgrade all these to the highest possible upgrade + until only 1 is left. (Or the possibility of reading +15 is much higher and I could get more than 1 boots upgraded to the highest level).

Do I make myself clear? :)

You would do it the same way because the cost of certs doesn't justify using them on something as cheap as boots[1]

You can use this calculator http://crmindexer.org/eventcalc/ to tell you which would be the cheapest option

BTW is this CadburyChocolate? What happened to your other account?

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

Its not him

#9 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:05 AM

You would do it the same way because the cost of certs doesn't justify using them on something as cheap as boots[1]

You can use this calculator http://crmindexer.org/eventcalc/ to tell you which would be the cheapest option

Thanks for the link and suggestion! Will try to read more about upgrading :)

No, I am not CadburyChocolate :)

#10 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:25 AM

that fail lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users