[Chaos] Secret Odin Gift Event (2016) - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Chaos] Secret Odin Gift Event (2016)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:23 AM

Why Secret Odin instead of Secret Santa? Because reasons.

DO NOT PIN! THIS IS STRICTLY A FORUM COMMUNITY EVENT! DO NOT ADVERTISE THIS ON FACEBOOK OR ANYWHERE ELSE! THANK YOU!

Please read through the rules THOROUGHLY for I will not repeat myself if your post didn't qualify.
  • Post your in-game name and indicate what gift you would like in THIS thread. As this is an event for members of the iRO forum community, you must have at least 30 posts in order to qualify.
  • You must post in a letter format in order to make it on the list. Only 1 ITEM can be requested, which cannot be a God Item and it has to already exist on our server.
  • Deadline to sign up is DECEMBER 4, 11:59pm (PST) Deadline has been extended until the 24th. The list of all registered players and their gift requests will be finalized and no more players can be added.
  • To keep things fair to everyone, Secret Odins cannot claim players UNTIL DECEMBER 5! Please do not PM me who you want to get gifts for prior to that. Claims are first come, first serve!
  • Players that want to do the gift-giving must pick a player from THE LIST and PM me your choice. **DO NOT POST WHO YOU'RE GETTING A GIFT FOR AND DO NOT CONTACT YOUR PLAYER!** The player's name will then be marked in green on the list to indicate that player has been chosen.
  • Players doing the gift-giving have the option to give a Gift Box if they are unable to get the requested item by the event date.
  • ANYONE CAUGHT MAKING MULTIPLE FORUM ACCOUNTS TO GET MULTIPLE GIFTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! Also, people making brand new characters to avoid giving out their true identity WILL ALSO BE DISQUALIFIED! This event is created to allow members of the community to give back and thank those who make positive contributions to the community (whether it be in-game or on the forums) as well as encourage the season of giving. If you've been a negative ninny in-game and/or in the forums, well, shame on you and try to change your villainous ways for next year's Secret Odin.
  • When requesting an item, PLEASE be as specific as possible (i.e. unnamed egg, weapon[2], etc.) so players don't give you the wrong item. I will not be changing anyone's gift request. I also won't be going back and rereading edited posts if you messed up. If you didn't make the list or no longer want the item you requested, too bad. There's always next year. If you don't want to take things seriously, then I will not bother with you.
:go:
Please note that being registered on the list DOES NOT guarantee that you'll get your gift. It is up to each unregistered player to decide if they are in a giving mood this year or not. Also, if you decide to be someone's Secret Odin, don't be a jerk and not hold up your end of the exchange.

THE LIST
Spoiler

Edited by ZeroTigress, 25 December 2016 - 06:14 PM.

#2 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

Bfg with vit3 please or bako tattoo

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:51 AM

Dear Odin
Although my status is on hiatus, but i often sneakily playing at work. This year is the year i mourn coz my lovely woe guild gone hiatus which makes i lost most of my friends and got no motivation to online. Gladly, the people from my social guild still want to accept me even though i mostly just online at teamspeak since i cant play.
You dont have to be generous this year since i didnt devote myself on this game as good as before, but i guess a Pile Bunker S would be nice as a gift for my struggle this year and also to motivate me to be active player again.

Sincerely,
Luke Star

Edited by fuyukikun, 04 December 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:18 AM

List has been updated!

#5 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

Dear Secret Odin,

This is gonna be the first time I'll be writing to you, asking for a gift. Although I'm an on and off iRO player, I would like to experience being a beneficiary of your generosity. If it's not too much and if it pleases you, may I request for a +12 Chibi Pope [of Acolyte] to improve the healing power of my nephew's AB. We only get to play together once in a while like Summer or Christmas Vacation and I am positive that a +12 Chibi Pope [of Acolyte] will make our in-game adventures more exciting... and maybe just enough reason for him to play the game more; coz really, piloting other's characters is tedious on my part. >_< I hope you don't mind that I'm asking this in his behalf. Don't worry, I will not demand anything for my own. Maybe next year. xD

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Nefeltein 

Edited by ROCKheir, 28 November 2016 - 01:28 AM.

#6 ChickenPorkAdobo

ChickenPorkAdobo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNASA PUSO MO!!!
  • Server:Server ng Pagbabago

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:49 AM

Dear Odin,

I have been a loyal follower of you since the day I was born in iRO. I started as a poor acolyte who do not know nothing in this world, became a Sura and everything change. You started to introduced and enlighten me on the things I need to know to survive the world of Ragnarok. 

Well the only thing that I want for Christmas is a Red Convention Hat.

PS: This will be the last time I am going to post like this, because I don't know what I am talking about. XD

Thank you,

AKO ANG TATAY MO

Edited by ChickenPorkAdobo, 28 November 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#7 SilverCrow88

SilverCrow88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:49 AM

Dear Odin

I know this is my first time writing a letter for you asking for gift. I've been Less active because of work on weekdays. I don't have a lot of zenny Because I used it for Supplies, and Upgrade Gears. Sometimes I got good Luck sometimes I got bad Luck. I had a lot of friends in my friend list because i'm friendly and nice person. Some of my friend are still active but some of them Its been like Months or half year i haven't seen i wish i could see them again in the game... I really want to experience your Generosity. I hope i'll get a good gift like Vanargand Helm for My Rune Knight. That gift will get my motivation back also i'll be useful for Doing Hard Instance. I hope you'll understand and thank you for reading this Letter.

Sincerely,

DarkXRune

PS: I'm really sorry if my grammar or pronounce is bad

#8 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:20 AM

Dear Odin the almighty,

I'm one of your devoted Arc bishops who spreads your salvation teachings to normans and exorcised the night creatures of undeads and demons alike

I wish you would be merciful to bless me with a little neo punk card gift in order to strengthen my resolve in slaying stronger demons and show the night creatures your might

that's all, I hope you answer my prayer :p_angel:

Sincerely one of your devoted followers

Mistral Wavemaster

Edited by Casval17, 28 November 2016 - 02:23 AM.

#9 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:36 AM

Dear  Secret Odin,

I know i was a naughty kid this year. i killed a lot of players in the pvp room but we had fun. WoE is still laggy but i'm still thankful for iRO being active and not dead like any other official servers. please make it online forever. Anyhoo, I wish I can get a gift from you this coming christmas. Something like a Bakonawa Tattoo would be nice. this will give me more opportunities to improve as a player. Thank you my secret odin. ;*

Xoxo, 

Battle Bunny

Edited by BlackMeow, 29 November 2016 - 01:55 AM.

#10 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:46 AM

Dear Santa Odin,

I have a silly request. I fancy wearing a cardboard box on my head so I would love to have an Indifferent Solo Hat [1]. Perhaps I could make some people laugh along the way when they see me wearing a silly hat. 

Lastly, hopefully I'm not asking too much but can I have a sturdy cardboard box suitable for adventuring? I'm currently wearing a dismantled roof on my head and I think I should return it as soon as I can.

Thank you,

Chorvaqueen 

#11 aralee73

aralee73

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationJelly Land
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:11 AM

Hello Santa

This Christmas I don't have family and friends around to celebrate with because my new job overseas. My current place is very cold and snowy. All I have is my computer and a hot chocolate drink. But it will be perfect if I could have a Costume Snow Rabbit Knit Hat. It would warm up my head and cheer me up while I'm away. I have been a very good girl this year so I wish you hear my request.

Sincerely,

Reira Ecclesia

#12 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:41 AM

Dearest Secret Odin,

I only wish for a Costume Red Subject Aura because Christmas is all about being red.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Krane00

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 November 2016 - 12:40 AM.
Replaced color to blue, RED BOLD is for mod only. PM sent, thank you!

#13 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Server:renewal-chaos

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:26 AM

Dear dear Odin,

I knew I wanted this thing from the beginning. It is truly a dream costume for me. People around me think it's ugly and looks like boobies, but it does not matter because I know how gorgeous it looks on my face. Dear Odin, if you could pls deliver Costume: Poring Sunglasses to me, this holiday season will be perfection. My friend had this and they are temporarily lending it to me, I have been wearing it non-stop on every char I'm playing. I can not imagine the day when I have to say goodbye to it and I won't look as fabulous anymore. Pls let my mid slot stay red and shiny(so festival!) like boobies. thank you!

Sincerely,

SuperSneeze

Edited by SuperSneeze, 28 November 2016 - 08:27 AM.

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

List is updated!

#15 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

Yo Odin,

So, as your fellow comrade as the RNGesus, i'd like to ask for your assistance on this matter. As you know i've been away from the realm of Midgard for quite a while, friggin college keeping me busy all the time, aaand i got bored lol, but i still plan some weird stuff from time to time. For my next project i'd need a +12FAW[Clean]. As of my doings outside the realm of the mortals, i've been doing my work on forums quite effectively, i need the payment y'know. But it brings me joy as well when i can bring some good shuckles for these mortals. And last for not least..... THEY REALLY MADE A CULT WTF.

Regards, Ashuckel.

#16 viridescent

viridescent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationITALY

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

Dear Secret Odin,

I know i just barely made it on the requirements having minimum 30 posts but I've been playing this game for 7 years now (on and off). Honestly I'm starting to get frustrated about the game. The equips now are really getting more and more expensive. I am really desperate to get my hands on a +9 Fallen Angel Wing [1] Expert Archer 10 as making or buying one is almost impossible for me. This would greatly help and motivate me as a ranger. Thank you in advance and more power to your community!

Your very hopeful player, 

Mang Jose

Edited by viridescent, 28 November 2016 - 09:50 AM.

#17 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

Yo Odin,

So, as your fellow comrade as the RNGesus, i'd like to ask for your assistance on this matter. As you know i've been away from the realm of Midgard for quite a while, friggin college keeping me busy all the time, aaand i got bored lol, but i still plan some weird stuff from time to time. For my next project i'd need a +12FAW[Clean]. As of my doings outside the realm of the mortals, i've been doing my work on forums quite effectively, i need the payment y'know. But it brings me joy as well when i can bring some good shuckles for these mortals. And last for not least..... THEY REALLY MADE A CULT WTF.

Regards, Ashuckel.

Dear Odin, don't listen to Ash, as he's been ignoring my prayers for quite a while.

Regards, Kusanagi.

#18 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

List is updated!

#19 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

Dear Odin,
The Christmas is coming soon. And I want to build up a Christmas tree by myself. Could you help me on this matter? I need 48 Bloody Branch, 24 Dead Branch, 12 Trunks, and different colors of trans candies on it. Hope you can help me on this.

Best,

#20 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:50 AM

Dear Secret Odin,

All I want is another Galapagos hat.

Kindest regards,

Acolyte

#21 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

List is updated!

#22 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

Dear Odin

I want a Pendant of Harmony for this year. Thank you for this wonderful event all these years.

from,
Lisarna.

#23 DarkKidz

DarkKidz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Locationsouth prontera.
  • Server:chaos..

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

Dear odin

this it my 4 years playing ragnarok..I always follow your event..but you never listening me..I like woe te but when the gm change time woe te I cannot woe because its my work hours..so I only hope can u change woe te time again..so I can woe te again..and i please give me Costume ArcAngel wing. I like this costume beacause like white angel..I hope u can help me with this..thank you for your best event.love you..

*kidz*

#24 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:24 PM

List updated!

#25 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:52 PM

Dear Odin,

In an attempt to avoid "kitty-washing" my pet warg:

screenChaos114a.jpg

could I please have a Costume Puppy Hat?

[item=20227]

(not Costume: Puppy Hat)

My warg will be eternally grateful to have a proper role model.

Thanks,

Kitty Pryde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users