The guild warehouse was originally implemented in January of 2014.
☐ Guild Warehouse update (with new feature: you can now give your member an access to guild storage by checking the box just like you give them power to invite/punish, Also they added Item Log) (Jan 21, 2014)
Here's what I could find.
From what I can understand, you have to level up the Guild Warehouse skill in order to increase the amount of storage slots. So at maximum, you can put in 500 different items in there (just 100 shy of our personal Kafra storage). It works basically the same way, you can deposit gears, consumables, etc. As for who can deposit and withdraw from the warehouse, that's just an extra option you can tick off in the positions management tab of your guild window. So anyone who has the guild title that allows warehouse access will be able to deposit and withdraw from the warehouse. And there will be an item log to track who has deposited or withdrawn which items to help keep inventory.
This is after the world map update and before the RODEX and Para Market updates, so very much out of order.
Other threads (which were only made this year so barely any previous pushes outside of Tiki threads):
- Easily share items between guildmembers.
- Item log to track who's been withdrawing and depositing what items into the warehouse. This helps to retrieve items stolen by unscrupulous guildmembers.
- Access option in guild title customizations so only those with the proper guild title can access the warehouse.
- Allows people to utilize the guild warehouse as extra storage if they made a personal guild for distributing items between different accounts.
- Accessible via guild warehouse NPCs (just like every other MMORPG's guild storage system).
- No absolute control over who gets how many of a certain item.
- Only 500 storage slots at most (100 less than personal storage).