#1 coelianponi2

coelianponi2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:39 AM

I wouldn't call myself a beginner but I am still pretty new to the game and I know there's going to be a lot of farming ahead of me if I want to access end game content, run it and get the meta gear but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stick to one class, my end goal probably for the game is to max out all playable professions as opposed to being a pvp king or some elga solo record holder. So I was wondering what class should I use to farm end game items such as best unity sets etc. 

I've been hearing summoner has one of the best DPS currently (and apparently almost double the damage of invoker with the same gear or something) so would it be a wise choice to use it as the first class to 85, spam the meta farms and carry on to other classes from there? I'm looking for the lowest and friendliest farm times possible :) any help is appreciated. 

I currently main a lvl 62 overlord but I feel its a little underwhelming albeit fun af to play, but I feel it's time to ditch it for time being and get something more viable and valueable to access the meta farm methods then get back to it. I really enjoy the playstyle though but I just feel the DPS and survivability is disappointing compared to say invoker, destroyer or summoner at the same calibre of equipment. I even had trouble solo-ing bone dragon at normal mode with the 2/2/2 gods set and a +10 magichenge weapon :/

Edited by coelianponi2, 29 November 2016 - 09:13 AM.

#2 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

all does op invoker/shaman/destroyers are paying real money to be like that or they have a very old account to farm that gold

In the  auto atck classes the players  start by selling IM till they can farm the gold they need by themselves 

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:03 PM

What exactly do you mean by professions?

#4 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:19 PM

Given that in this context it is related to Class discussion, I think "profession = Class".

<Spectator's monologue>

Spoiler

#5 coelianponi2

coelianponi2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:55 PM

What exactly do you mean by professions?

aah, sorry. I use class and professions interchangeably but yeah, class.

#6 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

all does op invoker/shaman/destroyers are paying real money to be like that or they have a very old account to farm that gold

In the  auto atck classes the players  start by selling IM till they can farm the gold they need by themselves 

Market prices have been VERY low, back in times. I guess that helped a lot of players to get the gear they currently have.

About the X-spam classes, they can farm golds by themselves. Farming gold is not only F1 farming, but also instances like Elemental Dungeons, Drakos, VC, Aram, etc...

#7 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:37 AM

Market prices have been VERY low, back in times. I guess that helped a lot of players to get the gear they currently have.

About the X-spam classes, they can farm golds by themselves. Farming gold is not only F1 farming, but also instances like Elemental Dungeons, Drakos, VC, Aram, etc...

the new generation start as IM sellers and not everyone can play all day so farm that gold is unlikely unless we are at summer vacations 

and auto atck classes dont farm they power farm they kill everything much faster

Edited by HakannBlast, 30 November 2016 - 04:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users