New Player! Need some guidance :) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Player! Need some guidance :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnFDean

JohnFDean

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Hey there! I just started playing Ragnarok again, I haven't played since maybe like 2007 or something when I was super young. However, my computer is pretty basic and it plays Ragnarok really well and the nostalgic feelings are great.

Anyhow, I just started playing and I'm starting off with an Archer so far on Chaos server I believe.

I'm level 19/22

1 str 

15 agi

1 vit

1 int

32 Dex

1 Luck 

Skill wise: 

Owl's Eye: 5 , Vulture's Eye: 10, Double Strafe: 6. 

Equipment wise I just got that novice composite bow, and around 3.5k regular arrows and 10k zeny! 

Anyhow, I'm looking for any advice on what to do, I'm just starting the Eden quest to go talk to the dog person, so going to look towards doing some Eden quests for equipment. However, what would be some core items to try and farm as basic equipment? Where are these mobs located? What are some good ways to make some zeny since I'm just running around killing stuff, picking up everything and selling it. 

#2 botaq

botaq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Huru Hara

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:12 AM

Hello,

for simple zeny I suggest to do Bounty Board quest http://irowiki.org/w...ty_Board_Quests,

since they got range for level quest.

#3 DirgeCometfell

DirgeCometfell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Living In The Database

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:17 AM

I used eden equipment from 12 to 99(also started as an archer)

then used the same eden equipment from high novice to 99 sniper. Don't throw away your eden equipment even as you outgrow them they are 0 weight and you can use them after you transcend to high novice to sniper/minstrel.

Do bounty boards as you level earn eden merit badges from them as well as gramps turn in in eden once you are 85+

for a speed leveling guide refer to https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

each full bounty board(hunt all monsters) give you 1 emb(2emb for vip),33k zeny and gramps give 2 emb(4 if vip), 60k zeny

when you turn into a hunter get a hunting bow as a reward from the hunter quest or purchase through NPC. purchase hunting arrows combo gives 50% range damage

exchange 8 emb for 1 magical stone. magical stones vend for 4.5m to 5m in average(farmed badges and sold them for easy zeny)

buy an Elven bow(if ranger) and elven arrows. the elven bow+elven arrow combo(50% ranged damage).

for equipment you can save up to buy a white wing set from players or farm them yourself via mora

as for the build if you want to use less consumeables use a blitzer or if you have zenny to purchase strawberries use arrow shower.

for reference http://irowiki.org/wiki/Hunter

rangers are cheap to equip, with a +0 elven bow and a +0 WWS your arrow storm will be doing an average of 10k to 20k in damage

#4 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

1. Bounty

2. Pick everything that drops.

3. Join any contest in the forum if there exist.

That's how I started in Chaos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users