Classic Event WoEs in December - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic Event WoEs in December

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:41 PM

but if you're testing kvm you have to keep everything else that would normally be enabled turned on.

that's furthest from the truth Kvm is not the end all equipment for 90% of classes it is a unique option to for guilds to get on a somewhat equal footing vs established guilds and takes quite a bit of time to gather everything. The system I had proposed brings pvm/ woe players to mingle and insures ur forced to play and not afk badge farm like now.

So mini rant done.
Mvp/ gods & minis are not required to test kvm We're only given 2 test woe a year and none of you besides myself champion for kvm I say to test t under the no mini God/Mvp woe till January 7

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

that's furthest from the truth Kvm is not the end all equipment for 90% of classes it is a unique option to for guilds to get on a somewhat equal footing vs established guilds and takes quite a bit of time to gather everything. The system I had proposed brings pvm/ woe players to mingle and insures ur forced to play and not afk badge farm like now.

So mini rant done.
Mvp/ gods & minis are not required to test kvm We're only given 2 test woe a year and none of you besides myself champion for kvm I say to test t under the no mini God/Mvp woe till January 7

Are you saying I won't use gods with a kvm mace? Cuz I think I will. And by gods I mean with belts tanee and bryn

#53 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:43 PM

Right so lets not bring the game closer to items that are supposed to be in it. We all know your gonna wear the mace decked out etc pull another card. You the so called champion of small guilds it's been 3 years time to move out the way and try something different

#54 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

Hi Campitor,

So since event WoE is coming, is it safe to assume that treasure NPCs and creation NPCs would be disabled during the course of the event? 

#55 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:46 PM

Only use one realm for event WoEs imo. I recommend Valkyrie since it has a nice selection of castles.

#56 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:47 AM

Campitor,

And about this topic? 

#57 PaulElgan

PaulElgan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:iRO - Classic Loki

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

I would like to see super novice woe.

#58 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

I would like to see super novice woe.

Haved once but only some show up.

#59 Romeu

Romeu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Server:Clasic

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:25 AM

Sorry camp, but anyway, he raises a good point, can we use the event WoEs to test alliance friendly fire?

I want to accidentally BB our "ally" -wink wink-

Might be late and crazy but here are my ideas for events:

- Elemental can be added to anything even magic :) Change property of fist and Storm gust :)

- Each class gets a different race for example champs are insects :) so you will have to swap more shields

- Disable attack skills everyone gets 10-20 hp (maybe each class get a certain hp) potion heals 1 hp everyone is plant so 1 dmg per hit

- Each emp break has 50% chance of kicking everyone out and starting like new (packed with monsters like server new, no card drop maybe even no drop)

- Walk in castle and there is a chance to be teleported to any castle and portal in that map. For example you walk in valk 3 and you show up in valk 2 emp. (Luina 4 in steroids)

- No immunity, everyone is effected by all status no mater built or items (maybe have all immunity cut in half so things that were 100% now are 50%, for this I would like to see bard and dancer not be effected by strings.

- Class battles, each castle can only be accessed by only certain classes. For example, Valk 1 only Lks and champs, Valk 2 Dancer and wiz, Valk 3 bard and pally, Valk 4 bard and sin, Valk 5 scholar and rogues. Special classes like ninja, tk, mtk,etc can enter all so can priests.

- New guilds! Not sure if this is pushing but here goes... Only new created guilds can go in castles, but these guilds already start with urgent call, all guild skills and maxed slots. HOWEVER, max now is 12. Maybe do no ally or less slots. 1 guild 1 party! (idea is limit guilds to 12 players).

- All ranges are 1. So you have to be next to the person or the block to use skills or attack.

- Urgent call crazy, guild leader can put people as recaller so anyone can recall. 

- Did that novice just SG? Granted cheaters that edit client will have advantage here but for everyone else all classes in the castle get a skin of a novice/beach/santa so cant tell who is what until they use a skill.

- No effects? No skill names? Turn off all effects you wont know what is attacking you. You see a wiz casting something, it can be a SG it can be recall (some wizs have same time cast for both -wink wink-)

- Wild wild West! All gunslinger woe!!!! They can break emp and i think funner than novice woe. with a 300% exp anyone can make one ez

#60 NaruShinjo

NaruShinjo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:17 AM

Walk in castle and there is a chance to be teleported to any castle and portal in that map. For example you walk in valk 3 and you show up in valk 2 emp. (Luina 4 in steroids)

Fun ideas! But I think only this one is possible  :p_swt:

#61 Romeu

Romeu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Server:Clasic

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

Fun ideas! But I think only this one is possible  :p_swt:

Yeah, I pushed on some of these but I was inspired to chaos last night :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users