#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

Hello Roserians!

The year is almost over and to celebrate we are going to have a special Q&A Video! Post your questions below to be included in this video, where the ROSE Staff will answer your inquiries!

This Q&A video will take place during the last week of December, so make sure to get your questions in before this date! This thread is only for questions for the ROSE Staff, off topic discussions will be removed!

Update: Our Winter QA Video has been posted on the Warpportal Youtube Channel. It can be found here

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

*Cracks knuckles* I'll forgo the Armenian today cause this is gonna be rough enough as it is.

1: When is the final class balancing going to take place that is now 3 years over-due?
Dealers and Soldiers never had their specific focus phase done, and are now horribly off balance to the game play.

If your answer is that there isn't a time scheduled, why not, and why has it taken so long and it's still not planned to be addressed? 

Does the staff have bias positions towards classes and balance?

2: Has the professions update finally been dropped?

3: Has the PAT update finally been dropped?

4: If the Professions update and/or the PAT update has been dropped, do you plan to address the imbalances and hindrances that came from pre-planned changes to the game that have now existed for many years? If so when? If not, why not.

5: Why is Gravity not hiring someone to replace the now extremely short handed staff? 

6: Is ROSE having trouble raising money to get more staff hired?

7: Does the staff plan to address the very obvious issue retaining new players?

8: How does the staff perceive the failure/success of the Rune system and Elemental system? Did it perform as expected, fall short, or exceed expectations and why.

9: Are there plans to address the imbalances in some of the runes, elements, and methods to obtain them?

10: Are certain quality of life changes being put off because of money issues that demand priority? If so, how serious are these monetary issues.

11: How much time do you spend playing ROSE in your free time?

12: Do you like playing ROSE? 

13: Would you recommend playing ROSE to your personal friends?

14: If we have time to develop things like a Mana Bar UI for mages and Clerics, why don't we have time to work on classes who lack the bare essentials like Artisans not having a decloak etc? Does this reflect any bias from the community that demands more attention? Should those people who want to play different classes simply be louder and throw bigger fits to get your attention? 

15: Final question for now. Why was it decided to be more important to expand end-game content over fixing classes who can't even play the game right now? 

[Edit: Cleaned up some grammar cause I'm a grammarnatzi like that]

Edited by Feuer, 07 December 2016 - 02:12 AM.

#3 liel47

liel47

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:15 PM

Hi I'm just wondering if there is a new game content that will be introduce in the near future like in Orlo Planet like the Temple of the Sun ( Ra's Temple ), Temple of Osiris, Temple of Horus, Desert Gardens of Isis, Set's Valley of the Dead and The Dungeon of Anubis... i would likely to mention also the Pet and Pet systems ( auto loot, attack, defense and buff pets ).

When will the Underground City of Kerkia Planet will be introduce??

I'm glad the Champion Skill Builds had been introduced as in relation to different weapon types ( Two-Hand Sword, Spear and Axe ) with distinct skill sets. I hope if i may add, i would like to ask, if there is a possibility that Knight Skill Builds would be added in the near future as per weapon types ( One-Hand Sword, Blunt ( Mace Types ) and Hammer Class Weapons ) with each distinct separate skill tree.

Also in relation to the Knight Skill Build/Sets, I would likely to mention the Shield skills must be clearly defined and be a separate skill with a separate skill tree of its own, like the  Dual Shields Skill set... aka Shield Charge, Sonic Charge and Tectonic Charge.

Implementation of a Dual / Double Gun Enable to Artisan classes with a separate skill set...

Ore research and Herb Gathering for Dealer, Artisan and Bourgs ( usage of picks and shovels implemented ).

When will be the next Mercenary Summons ( for dealers) Update be released?

Implementation of Throwing skills of Raider Classes ( Knives/Daggers; Darts; Shurikens ) with each separate skill tree in each weapon types.

Implementation of Status Effect Skill Build/Set in Mages ( Bleed, Slow-Motion, etc ).

Implementation of De-Buff Skill Build/Set in Clerics ( Anti-Buff ).

Grand Beast Summon Update with separate skill build/set in Clerics (Summoner Build).

Implementation of a Dual / Double Xbow (Ballista) Enable to Scout classes with a separate skill set...

An Implementation to Forge level 230 reinforce and harden gears, bs (backshield), wings, face and accessories??

A Party Finder with option to PM party leader, auto join and lock mechanism..

Increase of party size from 6 to 12

Party Skills as party level progress... ex: Common Drops; Uncommon Drops 3% and etc..

For Solo Players...

1. Weekly Quest Turn-In Events ( repeatable ) as per level...

2. Eden Group (Ragnarok) like Action House like killing 100 / 300 / 500 monsters with option

of reward system of unique pvm weapons / gears, bs, wings and accessories..

For Party Addicts...

Daily Event Run as per level (grouping ) 19 levels per block with option of valor point rewards..

Re activation of Faction Wars ( 4 factions still implemented but need more added game content ) like Castle Wars ( Agit System ) per planet with option of taxation ( the clan who win that day ) with honor point rewards...

Castle Reward System like special Gems, Ores as rewards, etc??

Eldeon and Orlo Clan Fields??

Offline Vending Options??

Vending Stall Finder/Search Options??

A Non-Queueing Solution in Game Arena??

The next grand NArose wiki update??

Revamp of GOS ( Gorge of Silence ) and the ghost village of Selba...

The missing dungeon portal in DoD?? (Mini map)

The missing portals in B3 in Goblin Cave?? (Mini map)

And last but not the least, the 3rd Tier Classes, when will it be released??

:Trivia

Why does Skaa the 6th Planet is also known as the planet of LOVE??

Triggersoft, the original creators of SHO ( Seven Hearts Online ) which presently we called

ROSE, have came up an idea that the world of ROSE must have seven planets which represents

the seven days of creation. Skaa, the sixth planet represents the 6th day creation, which is the

creation of MAN ( Gen 1: 24-31 ) Some says, the real location of Birth Island is not Junon but in

Skaa. Since Skaa is near in the planet Hebarn...  Aura, the Goddess, transported all Visitors to

Junon to protect them from Hebarn's malice.

from: " Arua created the Visitors and sent them to Junon, the first planet of Rose Online."

https://en.wikipedia...iki/ROSE_Online

Arua created the visitors but no location mentioned, after creation she just sent them

(transported) them to Junon

Note:

I don't know if these are true or not, I just read this trivia a long time ago..

P.S.

I'm greatly alarmed that we are losing substantial amount of players thinking that naROSE is the official international server catering not only in North America, but also in Europe, South America and in the SEA ( South East Asia ) Region. And i think it is deem necessary that we need to compete more harder than before against the more aggressive COMMUNITY based private servers that roam somewhere in the net having more game content than OUR server... Please don't be angry at us... your costumers... YOUR most loyal players that even thru thick and thin is still here, WISHING someday that our plight will be heard by peoples who made this game great... but, time  is against us, and we need to move forward, our game engine and XNA development will no longer be supported by this ever changing online world.. Our update status as a whole in terms of game content have stopped. ( except the Champ Skill Tree, Clan Update, Paragon ), and we need to do more.. WE have been left BEHIND nearly 4 years of game development by those unlicensed ROSE clone private servers in terms of GAME CONTENT, and we desperately asking the game developers that we need to move forward and make at least in par with them ( private servers ). Frankly speaking, i have many friends in rose, but i lose them because they migrate to those private servers.. I do believe in the saying that the costumer is always right, and i am here citing to address OUR issues in OUR game. I love this GAME, and i believe i am not the only one knows this, but all of US.. And I believe YOU can do MORE other than making IM stuffs...

About Me:

I am an old player, no longer active yet sometimes visiting MY server from time to time... I'm way back before EVO, before FTP and before warp portal...

Parting Words...

" If there's a will, there's a way..."

Many thanks..

Peace

GodBless

Edited by liel47, 15 December 2016 - 07:58 PM.

#4 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:58 AM

- Quests? Will there be new ones? Because it's always the same as before.

- Will you guys make a party finder system?

- Will you make anything about the BIG amount of zulie the game has ingame? If I remember right, there was a plan, is the plan still on?

- Will you start advertising Rose?

- Why don't bring back Union War?

- You know botting is a huge problem, why don't you make so all monsters have the same spawn system as Prison on the planet Eldeon? Or increase BOT ''police'' army?

Edited by Buffiies, 10 December 2016 - 01:25 AM.

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:47 AM

are you planning to create an action house?

#6 Hellowarz

Hellowarz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:00 AM

+1 everyone that has posted currently. 

General comment to the game and the direction it is headed:  I have always been an advocate for changing aspects. The new elemental and rune system that dropped I have sadly not been able to play it at all yet. I will however make two quick notes about them... 

I am happy with the fact that change has been accepted on a more core level of the game.

I don't think we are done yet because while these do apply to every class and add complexity they are static for the most part. Elemental is completely static before battles, knowledge / guess? Runes are pretty much all before battle, knowledge / guess/ time played, as well?

Why don't we keep being willing to change until the core game mechanics like forcing people to react to monster actions, or about to happen actions? Or some system were we actually use in combat logic to solve a problem. I love that gear means everything and I can just sit and hit something most of the time but wouldn't it be more fun to actually move around because I had to or run around a monster to deal double damage during a certain time?

I think sacrificing a lot of "pretty stuff" time is worth doing a major overhaul in a direction like that, what does the staff think?

If yes, any plans?

If no, what direction is the plan if one can inquire?

^ Always kind of been my #1 question

If certain things can't be done because of staffing I think a lot of ideas could be implemented for practically nothing. If warp portal is forcing cute stuff for money, don't we think we are at a point that it is time to get more players so that those costumes can actually earn more money? I guess going into that is there a plan to try and get new players?

Lastly i'm sorry I know it is tough to try to develop and manage a game. I know it isn't equivalent but i've run small game servers in the past. Some that have even earned money. Everyone is always something that rhymes with twitching.... do your best and the community is behind you in the end. Sometimes being a little more open really helps at least giving an idea for the community what is going on.

So what a perfect chance we have for ourselves here :D

Edited by Hellowarz, 06 December 2016 - 06:02 AM.

#7 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:13 AM

1. Is there a release date picked for the new Orlo update? (I heard this was suppose to be released in 2015/2016 but due to unexpected issues this was delayed)
  2. What can we expect with the new orlo update in terms of content, perhaps the rose team could share some more information or screenshots of what to expect.
  3. Are there any plans for the Castle Gear to be used for PvP or PvM in the future? (Im guessing this falls under the PAT update but I thought I would ask this specific question)
  4. There has been talk about a Pet system that would allow you to automaticly pickup loot or even buff, is this something thats being worked on? (I know the majority of the community would love to have this added)
  5. This question has also been asked already but I will as this again, is there going to be a system that allows players to sell items to other players while being offline? (Auction house/Marketplace/offline vending, etc)
  6. I would like to ask if and what legal actions you are taking against the dozen rose online private servers out there.
  7. Balance question asked by Feuer

Edited by Cortiz, 06 December 2016 - 07:17 AM.

#8 fillelite2

fillelite2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:11 AM

Hi!

i was wondering if you thought about any kinds of achivements put into rose, like... kill 100k spiders in dungeons or something in that form...

Ty

#9 Tleliaxu

Tleliaxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

Will we ever see artisans rely on crafting skills on a battlefield, eg. crafting/planting explosives/sentries, defusing explosives

Will we ever see the flying magic carpet ingame? If so, how would you implement it?

#10 Negg

Negg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:31 AM

ohNooo dont make an auction house or else Junon will be a GHOST TOWN as well...

#11 mpamias

mpamias

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

Hello there,

I was wondering if there will be any attention payed to leveling, in order to make it more exciting and to motivate new players start playing without requiring the help of a cleric, a lurer etc.

#12 Negg

Negg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Hi, 

is it possible to redisign some class passive skills such as Axe Fury, instead of melee hit being proc make it skill proc or both. 

I like to see that on other classes too since attack speed got nerf alot.

Also PLEASE make another arena quest that can be done outside arena games. Because it is difficult to do the quest if u play or live in a different timezone.

#13 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

I would ask questions too but ya'll gonna delt my posts & ban me again anyways, so il just sit here and watch :3

#14 BLACKSKULL7

BLACKSKULL7

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

1 when will be new lvl  like will be the max 250 and when will that happened

2 will be a small version of AA  like 20 player

3 will u make the dealer class more good cuz it's really take alot of time and money and materials for him to craft any staff most of it

u find it in them market and better and u can't craft it so these class doesn't have his right in the game at all

4 when is the reset skills and stat will come back again cuz we kinda need it back so badly

5 is there will be a new planet in a new patch for the new max lvl

#15 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:01 AM

I'll eat my hat if even 5 of Feuer's questions are answered, and eat two hats if any question regarding clear monetary and population issues within the ROSE development are answered.  :heh:

I understand money is a touchy subject (but publicly available in your yearly financials) so I don't expect those to be answered but I echo every point Feuer made and anyone else regarding advertising / retainability / clear lack of staff.

- When will we be blessed with new content and not IM updates every month? It's been a while...

#16 MerlinCM

MerlinCM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:The Only One Available

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?  :hmm:

#17 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?  :hmm:

lose what?

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:13 PM

It's just a proverb Angel.

#19 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:49 PM

I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION WHEN IS AA GOING TO GET FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:43 AM

I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION WHEN IS AA GOING TO GET FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose team is working around the clock on it, rest assured it will be fixed as soon as possible ^_^! Thank you for your support and input.

Edited by iRaphael, 08 December 2016 - 12:46 AM.

#21 MerlinCM

MerlinCM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

Thanks, Feuer! 

Haha! iRaphael knows the drill.. And guess what? That's exactly what's going to be said during the video. 

#22 BLACKSKULL7

BLACKSKULL7

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

1 more

isn't there any better way to sell ur staff with out keeping my pc on

most player can't o that me 2

isn't there an action house system

and by the way that topic    {  https://forums.warpp...-unactive-game/  }

by these player 

FizzMo

&

Cortiz

&

most player there really

have a great point u should hear them

about AA honor gear or item to become free to trade and valor gear 2

cuz i kinda still don't have a full gear  { G honor btw } and with out AA i only left with dungeon

dungeon system is really bad cuz i wait to long and most of the time i git with player max but we can't kill even the first boss and that's in cou

don't git me start on HOO so if u really want to make these game good again like before Listen to the player

who really love these game

#23 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 December 2016 - 08:08 AM

Just a reminder that this is a thread for you guys to post your questions about ROSE Online. Posts unrelated to the QA, without a question for the ROSE Team may be removed. Also, the same forum rules apply here as everywhere else on the forums, posting inappropriate language or talking about quitting the game will result in your post being removed.

#24 MerlinCM

MerlinCM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

You're telling me that we can't post about quitting the game? What kind of non-sense is that? If you don't want anyone quitting, then fix what's being asked of you to fix.. What's next, we can't talk about how our day went? So ridiculous.. 

#25 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:23 PM

You're telling me that we can't post about quitting the game? What kind of non-sense is that? If you don't want anyone quitting, then fix what's being asked of you to fix.. What's next, we can't talk about how our day went? So ridiculous.. 

As Lark said, the purpose of this topic is to gather questions from the community only. Anything else is considered off topic. 

Every forum has rules that must be adhered to.  Here are the rules for the Warpportal forum and as you can see, topics of quitting are not allowed.  These rules are and will be enforced in every game section, including ROSE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users