End of the Year Q&A Video! - Page 3 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

End of the Year Q&A Video!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

The background music is high, hard to hear you sometimes :P

#52 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:45 PM

Not surprised by the answers at all. 

#53 BLACKSKULL7

BLACKSKULL7

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

will i git most of the answer is not what we hopped for but

in order to make a good change in any thing in the hall world sometime there will be mistakes before it and sometimes it well be alot before it's git better

and i git that it's not help anyone at all included me but i think it's not right to take it out on someone who is just trying to help

yeah the old patch of AA was good but i want to make every thing better than before even if it's sucks now that is why we all are talking about it in here

so what i want to say is let's all player think on sometihng that can help them to help us better to take it out on some one who can't do anything  for the ones who should we take it out on the

the big big  bosses i mean

AA is first thing

class need to be fixed { skills and balanced }

money issue { drop and a new system of vendor to sell ur staff }

so any one should be came down and not take it out on them trust me i'm sad  of tthe answers 2 so much but

i understand that she have nothing to do i think with it

but if she do then

u know what to do :P

but for real

u need to fix AA really fast and soooooooooooooooooon

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:54 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to give any more proposals. Quite honestly, I've given more than enough. 
But, to those who haven't put their thoughts out, do so. It won't hurt, just don't have high expectations of it being implemented. 

#55 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

i have feeling like auction house aint gonna happen ever. but who knows.

#56 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

yes, the music was way too loud, it was hard to understand the words.

So please, could you just post the answers here? You obviously read them from the screeen, so it should be not that difficult to just post them here.

And if you do it again, it would be nice to turn the music a bit down... and to just post the answers in the video as you do it with the questions anyway.

The picked questions were nice and the answers interesting.

But I also like other questions, which were posted here...  and would love to hear more answers.

The orlo update sounds interesting, but I hope you know, that this is not what the players want most.

Actually the questions about AA and pvp are most important... and the players are not fine anymore with answers like... we are working hard, but it seems not that easy to solve

It is about half a year now! Come on... people have been very patient!

AA and pvp are such important parts of the game.

I hate seeing people leaving the game... but exactly this is happening at the moment.

Fix! AA! Please!

It should be TOP 1 on your list.

And perhaps I missed the answer, but Feuer asked

5: Why is Gravity not hiring someone to replace the now extremely short handed staff?

Perhaps hiring more staff members could help with this aa issue. Why did it not happen?

And personally I like another of Feuer's question...

Do you like playing Rose? How much time do you spend playing ROSE in your free time?

And I would love to hear an answer.

#57 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:46 PM

Honestly, this was basically the same type of answers that have always been given, vague.. Where is some type of details and timelines for projects? Even if you miss a deadline at least we would know what you are working on.  

Dating back to the changes that got rid of the Unions and wars, to me that's when the game lost its fun factor. To me you've used up so much time and resources(runes, paradigm shift, Honor and Valor points, moving higher level equipment only in the Dungeons, etc...) that could have been better spent on other things that would push this game further into the future. The additional gems and runes and paradigm has made the game comfusing, lest to me.

I understand a lot of the base players are at the end but to get new players and players to stay, you need to add things that make the game fun and enjoyable. Maybe its just me being an old player it feels like your taking Rose down a different path that doesn't seem to fit the story line.

Honestly I want to see new quests (some type of main NPC in each town), an auction house and ability to setup shop and not have to be online, restate the Clan fields and add maps to each world, let dealers make the equipment and give them ability to add stats to it along with adding new carts and castle gear.. The rest I might put in as suggestions...

PS.. Implement a taxation to get rid of some of the zulie in the game.

Edited by Fishnet, 06 January 2017 - 05:49 PM.

#58 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

And I quote;

yes, the music was way too loud, it was hard to understand the words.

The orlo update sounds interesting, but I hope you know, that this is not what the players want most.

Actually the questions about AA and pvp are most important... and the players are not fine anymore with answers like... we are working hard, but it seems not that easy to solve

It is about half a year now! Come on... people have been very patient!

It should be TOP 1 on your list.

I think it's more important to fix these AA/Group issues, before continuing to further develop the orlo content.  "As mentioned in the video the release is in +/- 1 month"

PvP has always been the major part of the end game content in my opinion.

Having that said, there are still crashes occuring to players in larger group formations, both PvP and PvE.

Im a little worried now that the orlo content is going to be pushed before properly fixing the current issues at hand.

Thanks for the Q&A video

Edited by Cortiz, 07 January 2017 - 10:39 AM.

#59 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

I just wanted to say Lark,

it's pronounced Foy-ur, kay? Foy-ur, not fyer-ur, I am not freakin Adolf, so stop calling me fyer-ur, and please make an effort to say foy-ur. Cheers. 

~Sincerely

Feuer (Foy-ur)

#60 Tleliaxu

Tleliaxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:39 AM

lol Foyer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users