The Thing's Oculus Medium 3D Sculpts [Commissions Open 0/2] - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Thing's Oculus Medium 3D Sculpts [Commissions Open 0/2]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hello! I recently got my Oculus Touch and have been playing in Oculus Medium a lot. It's so addicting - and from a person with negative talent in all sorts of art, this app has been a blast to use and super easy to learn. Please enjoy =)

Check out my recent Sketchfab test (you can actually see the model & rotate it): https://sketchfab.co...1eb9fbe1429a11c

~Commissions~

I find this really fun but I want more ideas to practice on. So I would love to do some commissions for people =)

I will be doing 2 commissions only, and no more will open even when the 2 are completed, at least for a long time.

-I would prefer to do anything but humanoids, but if really wanted I can try (if you don't mind me making your face very very very ugly. Or I can attempt chibi). I can do lots of inanimate objects.

-I will probably negotiate a lot of what I can/can't do before the commission is placed, like I probably will have difficulty in doing a full-fledged Stormy Knight + Hatii 

-100m per commission, but most likely if I'm not satisfied with the piece I'll just do it for free (it's just to weed out the non-serious people)

-Can request any number of things (except detailed backgrounds). But if I get asked for like 10 hatii's then the quality of each will go drastically down >x<

-You will receive: Unlimited # of requested screenshots, an original .obj file (so you can open it yourself in any 3D modeling software), an optimized but unfixed .obj file, and a link to a low poly simple textured Sketchfab page.

Thanks~!

doNc9Fi.gif

Vivi, my first humanoid sculpt (2 hours):

Spoiler

Poring Family: 

Spoiler

My first project ever; a crappy spore >.<

Spoiler

Kirby & Li..nk?

Spoiler

Edited by michaeleeli, 28 December 2016 - 10:53 AM.

#2 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

Woah! Nice work. Is it also possiboe to animate your sculptures using the same app?

#3 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

Woah! Nice work. Is it also possiboe to animate your sculptures using the same app?

Thanks! Not at the moment, but they do plan to add it in the far future! You can still easily export it and animate it yourself in another software though.

Edited by michaeleeli, 11 December 2016 - 02:03 AM.

#4 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:52 PM

Wow, that's really cool! Great job on these!

#5 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:06 PM

Incredible work I gotta say. Is it something that would be possible to record while you do the modeling? That'd be a neat twitch stream. 

#6 Gaicoz

Gaicoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPorto Alegre
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:00 PM

u are amazing my friend, waiting your back at iro though!

#7 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:30 AM

Incredible work I gotta say. Is it something that would be possible to record while you do the modeling? That'd be a neat twitch stream.

Yes! I streamed it to my guild the first time I used it (I was really clumsy). I probably want to stream it once I get back from China =)

#8 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:41 AM

First "humanoid" made, Vivi! (2 hours)

Tp8LV0s.png

P.S. Do you guys like Screenshot #1 or Screenshot #2:

Spoiler

Edited by michaeleeli, 27 December 2016 - 04:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users