• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sense8

sense8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 01:46 PM

It seems i have disabled access to "Power UP" button on my account. Every time when i try to use the points i have stored in my account to activate my premium, it gives me a notice "PAYMENT ERROR". I tried all possible methods from the help section (clearing cache, cookies, add-on). None have worked so far. I decided to log another account i have just to see if i can do it, and it worked. So my account is bugged or what ? It's a bit frustrated because i have bought all my WPE with real money and i intended to use it later when i need it, like today, but i'm restricted from accessing the money i put in here. Can anyone give me a suggestion what to do ? I'm guessing the GM's don't work on the weekends and my ticket will be left for a review later next week, who knows when.

I feel really annoyed at the moment. It looks like what i get for supporting this company and game itself. I pay for WPE with my own earned money, and then i have no access to them. Is this fair ?

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

So sorry to hear you are having this problem.

It sounds like you have already made a ticket. There are support people working on the weekends as well as during the week so you very well might get a reply before Monday.  If you don't already have a support account, you might want to consider making one. A support accounts allows you to view and reply to your tickets on the website rather than waiting for emails. Click on "Register" on this page to create a support account.

I am going to close this topic now, but if you have not gotten a reply to your ticket by Monday, please send Warnhal a pm with your ticket information and he can look into it for you.

We appreciate your patience and apologize again for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. 

Best of luck to you! I hope your issue is resolved soon. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users