Anyone else's Wanderer(Performer)'s Bow of Storm attack animation bugged? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else's Wanderer(Performer)'s Bow of Storm attack animation bugged?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 donghyun83

donghyun83

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:51 AM

Didn't want to post this in the technical section because not sure if this is a local problem or not, but when my Wanderer was fighting ESL and she equips her bow of storm, her attack animation uses the whip animation instead of the bow one. Only happens with bow of storm. Tried the eden bow and it works normally. My Maestro isn't able to equip the BoS yet, so would the three other performers in this joint please try to see if your BoS attack animations work properly? Not sure if this is just a wanderer thing or a performer thing or just a local thing with a messy patching on my end. Doesn't really affect anything, can still attack, strafe, shower, SR. Just the animation.

#2 kest21

kest21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

I can still remember my sura gfist with its elbow broken vertically.These sprite bugs will never get fixed.

#3 VModAvocado

VModAvocado

I made it Off Topic

• VMod Retired
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:00 PM

This may have been a side effect of RODex's implementation. Please report this and any other strange sprite bugs found in this [topic].

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users