About "Spear Mastery" passive skill (Wizard)
Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:43 AM
Straight to the point,
1. Is this skill crap or need to max out?
2. It is a passive, but it has a note "Attack enemy number: Maximum 5"? Does it mean if we get this skill, our X attack could hit 5 monsters at a time?
- "Magic enhancement" in Magician skill tree, crap or max out?
Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:43 AM
1. Definitely worthless, Battle Hit as well (to me).
2. No, Wizards never hit more than one with a simple 'x' attack. Only 'w/x' Chain Combo can.
OOT: Answer A, maybe. Regardless, Warlock's Staff Mastery and Sorcerer's Memorandum are top priority.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users