New Archbishop debating skill-trees - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Archbishop debating skill-trees

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hugo4jnj

hugo4jnj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:36 AM

I recently turned to Archbishop.

Before I hit over 100, I want to finalize my skill tree so I can use the free skill-reset one last time before I go over the requirement.

A few questions came across;

between Praefatio vs Kyrie Eleison;

KE have both duration of 120 seconds as well as HP durability (upto 30% of target's max HP)

But does Praefatio have HP durability or is it FIXED # of hits? Ignoring target's max HP?

Also, Praefatio has rather long cooldown. But can I use KE on that same target after his/her Praefatio expires after # hits?

For example, I cast lv5 Praefatio on a target, and he/she got hit 11 hits in a second. Can I cast KE on him/her right after before 25 seconds CD?

I guess better question would be, is the CD on the target? or CD of my skill Praefatio.

I currently have lv3 Sanctuary as prerequisite skill; assuming I won't be using it much with Coluceo Heal in the future.

Is Sanctuary skill still viable in end-game party/fights? Do you recommend getting lv7 or more?

I'm planning in on dropping KE for Sanc if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hugo4jnj, 19 December 2016 - 04:37 AM.

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:34 AM

Throw KE only at level 1, use praefatio instead for attack blocking or safety wall for single target block

also pick assumptio as its the best defensive spells for end game especially useful for tanking against MvP or hard hitting mobs which completely obliterates KE,  praefatio or SW with minimum hits

Sanctuary still pretty useful for late game, combined with offertorium its best AoE heal with very minimum sp consumption

I'd just leave it at level 7 because adding more level just prolong its duration instead of boosting the heal rate

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:36 AM

You need praefatio 5 as it is a pre req for Sacrament, but hotkey only the lvl1 of it, it has lower cd and basically the same protection.
KE is pretty usefull at 10.

#4 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:22 AM

You need praefatio 5 as it is a pre req for Sacrament, but hotkey only the lvl1 of it, it has lower cd and basically the same protection.
KE is pretty usefull at 10.

you can't hotkey lvl1 prefatio if you already put lvl5 prefatio on skill tree ._.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

25s is CD for prefatio lvl 5 skill, you can use other skill include KE on that CD time

the question is why not both KE and sanctuary? as long as your build pure FS and from transcendent job you have enough skill point to get both skill

the moment using sanctuary usually at 100F ET when fight entweihen minion or temple of demon god maybe

KE actually useful, it give bubble which can protect some squishy class, sometimes you can solo tank with it too. prefatio for party usage, meanwhile KE for little party

and coluseo heal is must have skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users