Renewal December 22nd Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal December 22nd Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
376 replies to this topic

#51 quopa

quopa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewall

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:33 AM

all i want for christmas is

free reset..  :p_idea:

and exchange bulk new world dish  :p_idea:

#52 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:37 AM

i wonder why santa needs help?
hmm antonio gone crazy?
oh well hope the stuffs are good
maybe a bmx3 free 1 pc hihihihi

#53 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:06 AM

Just to verify:  at the conclusion of Event WoEs, the castles will be reset to last owners prior to the start of Event WoEs, correct?

#54 Nextlevel

Nextlevel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:33 AM

Please, details on the Overseas Care Package contents?

#55 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

I'm guessing that it's a type of donation just like couple of months ago where you donate $100 and you can get Berzeebub Hat

#56 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:26 AM

Watch none of the nice OP gear from jRO being on the package. 

#57 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:34 AM

the problem here for me here also not kasa, but the fire and earth element.... wtf dude...

one weak on water, one on fire good play GM

I thought the GM has always torture us that way, different element so none are weak to the same one and mostly opposing element.  :p_swt:

Kasa Shield reflect 1? Bring it on xD. At least better than Necromancer's shield reflect.. (Sorry Ash)

#58 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:35 AM

Brown Eremes Scarf please,thanks

#59 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

Really wondering what's gonna be in the ragcan and if it lives up to its jRO counterpart. 

#60 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

We are in Christmas and not assured bmx3 in box, since a couple of months just we have bmx3 by a chance in kafra box, please check the price, right now is 13m the piece, that is too much.we have 2 events of exp, players want to take Advantage of this. Also no change of spotlight and no free reset. Please GM's IS CHRISTMASSS and we don't have any really special event.
EDIT: what kind of TI's is this???? c'mon i expected a really better TI for this week, is so hard make a happy comunity with simple things...

Edited by Ucatolica, 22 December 2016 - 08:57 AM.

#61 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:38 AM

We are in Christmas and not assured bmx3 in box, since a couple of months just we have bmx3 by a chance in kafra box, please check the price, right now is 13m the piece, that is too much.we have 2 events of exp, players want to take Advantage of this. Also no change of spotlight and no free reset. Please GM's IS CHRISTMASSS and we don't have any really special event.
EDIT: what kind of TI's is this???? c'mon i expected a really better TI for this week, is so hard make a happy comunity with simple things...

Like my favorite pokemon Ashuckle post every thread: No '-'

EXP drama:

Ok, like i said some post ago, the same players who complain about BMX3 and HE Gums in box now complain because they dont have right now... really i cant understand this bs, you guys must be know no matter if are new players or not, in chrismas is a high chance to get exp event and drop, and 13m is nothing, those BMX3 must be in 20~25M at least, i mean 2 BMX3 are enought to level up 1 to 90+ or 100 to 120+ (i told you because i already leveling just in 3 days 9 novices to genetics and getting eden merits to payme at least 2 new BMX3 lol)

Reset Drama:

There are 2 NPCs 1 in Prontera center to reset skills to players below lv 100 free and not limits, and mesmerit NPC in eden free skill aned stats reset 1 per year any lv and now if you dont read there are now santa, that npc give you reset like eden npc just now we must complete a quest to get this time. (oh and you can use reset stones to reset your stats and Neuralizer for skill)

Spotlight drama:

Are you... really? why you want to change New world spotlight? that spotlight+exp event you really get 100 to 150 in 4 days maybe? (and i think less, i cant doing in less because i playing others games and working xD)

Events: Well i can agreed with you about this, yes we have 1 but is not fun, is very good reward but the event quest is not fun at least for me.

So just stop crying

Edited by Amongluttony, 22 December 2016 - 09:42 AM.

#62 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:46 AM

._.

#63 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:49 AM

Worst argue ever.

EXP drama:

Ok, like i said some post ago, the same players who complain about BMX3 and HE Gums in box now complain because they dont have right now... really i cant understand this bs, you guys must be know no matter if are new players or not, in chrismas is a high chance to get exp event and drop, and 13m is nothing, those BMX3 must be in 20~25M at least, i mean 2 BMX3 are enought to level up 1 to 90+ or 100 to 120+ (i told you because i already leveling just in 3 days 9 novices to genetics and getting eden merits to payme at least 2 new BMX3 lol)

Reset Drama:

There are 2 NPCs 1 in Prontera center to reset skills to players below lv 100 free and not limits, and mesmerit NPC in eden free skill aned stats reset 1 per year any lv and now if you dont read there are now santa, that npc give you reset like eden npc just now we must complete a quest to get this time. (oh and you can use reset stones to reset your stats and Neuralizer for skill)

Spotlight drama:

Are you... really? why you want to change New world spotlight? that spotlight+exp event you really get 100 to 150 in 4 days maybe? (and i think less, i cant doing in less because i playing others games and working xD)

Events: Well i can agreed with you about this, yes we have 1 but is not fun, is very good reward but the event quest is not fun at least for me.

So just stop crying

#64 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

Truth hurts doesnt it?

#65 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

19 users are reading this ... 1 member and 19 guests. Why hiding lol

#66 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:01 AM

Eyy chaks, have you found a kage friend for your future rg yet? :V

#67 cuick

cuick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

Mr Camp can Santa Claus regelarnos warps to the dungeons of the guild maps as in the past?

#68 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

i really miss the O'Holy and Santa Bag quests those were really fun. i spent all my kp on those weird christmas boxes and all i got was prize medals :( really wanted a cat santa hat costume. what are prize medals anyway? does any1 know what theyre for?

#69 sara

sara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

i really miss the O'Holy and Santa Bag quests those were really fun. i spent all my kp on those weird christmas boxes and all i got was prize medals :( really wanted a cat santa hat costume. what are prize medals anyway? does any1 know what theyre for?

You can exchange them for EXP in Einbroch.. and I think some other items. see link http://irowiki.org/w...Hugel_Minigames

Edited by sara, 22 December 2016 - 10:15 AM.

#70 quopa

quopa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Renewall

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

EXP drama:

Reset Drama:

Spotlight drama:

So just stop crying

thankusen for the reset thingy info ser..  :p_idea:

didnt know about that  :wah:

#71 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:24 AM

You can exchange them for EXP in Einbroch.. and I think some other items. see link http://irowiki.org/w...Hugel_Minigames

#72 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

It's coming soon! The original post on this thread will be updated with the contents some time today.
If maintenance is expected to run later than usual, I'll let you all know here.

#73 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:50 AM

I hope we get bio5 hats from the new box

i hope nightmare somatology lab come soon  :'(

#74 alvaro89

alvaro89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Locationque te importa <.<

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

EXP drama:

Reset Drama:

Spotlight drama:

So just stop crying

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i agree :P

#75 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:11 AM