Double Attack skill for biochemist (Misc Skill) - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Double Attack skill for biochemist (Misc Skill)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jromance

Jromance

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:17 AM

Hi anyone who has an idea about double attack on Biochemist Misc Skill. Since Biochemist is more on the Axe type weapon.  and double attack is for dagger class weapon. is this something of help if i put skill point? 

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:48 AM

You can have double attack skill on any weapons by utilizing sidewinder card or from various cute headgears effect such as chick hat and snake hat (green) :p_smile:

#3 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:23 AM

You can have double attack skill on any weapons by utilizing sidewinder card or from various cute headgears effect such as chick hat and snake hat (green) :p_smile:

on top of that if you have already mastered double attack and use sidewinder of one of those headgeras you can double attack lvl 10 with any weapon

not relevant to bio tho

#4 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:21 AM

My opinion is that no it's not helpful as spamming cart revolution is a faster way to kill/level than double attack will ever be. Highest you can get DA is level 5 from snake hat (or Nagan) and that's only a 25% boost to damage, where-as cart revo can be locked at 250% (and you can bother with a heavy metaling card if you feel like it.) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users