need advice on where to lvl 160+(with exp event) - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

need advice on where to lvl 160+(with exp event)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:40 PM

with the current event going on should i just stay at nct? or do you guys consider scarabas with the exp event+ new world spotlight?

I also noticed santa lets ports you to guild dungeons. would one of those be better? im currently lvl 162 

Edited by BoyAtlas, 23 December 2016 - 05:41 PM.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1231 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

if you dont specify which class you are its kinda hard to say XD

#3 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

if you dont specify which class you are its kinda hard to say XD

oh sorry im a RG 

#4 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

I honestly prefer clock tower! They are easy and gear wise u dont need crazy gear to take big mobs. And ofcourse great exp. genereally u can do 4 ti per bm which is pretty good.

#5 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Clock Tower. New World caps out hard at 165ish because of the XP scaling based on monster level. 

The bounty board is also hugely different, with 150 counts of big bells giving more than 150 counts of 4 monsters from bifrost tower 2.

It's safer/easier there, so you may want to stay until you're at the XP scaling cap. There is also a 40k hp difference between the mobs, so if you find you have to cast a skill too many times to kill big bells, that may be another reason to stick around. 

There are monsters in the Verus maps that give a lot of XP too (in fact, some of the highest level non-boss mobs are there) but there is no bounty board and so the overall xp/hour may be low.

IMO, the last 10 levels are definitely from clock tower, but you may be able to squeeze 5 more from bifrost tower. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 23 December 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#6 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:59 PM

ty yea im finding nct even at my lvl to be the fastest so far but thanks i didnt have much knowledge on the guild dungeons but they werent that great either

#7 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

Best Case for guild dungeon is the one with Angra Mantises, IMO. 

But there's a level cap there too. I think it's good for casters or guaranteed hit chars like Gen early on, but after 160 you really are limited to either Bio, NCT, or to farm instances/MVPs. 

#8 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:21 AM

I reccomend doing the Verus City daily quests, they're quite easy and offer a decent amount of EXP. I'd complete them all up until speaking to the last NPCs, plus have a Big Bell count stored, pop a BMx3, turn-in all the quests, BWing back to Aldebaran, turn-in Big Bells then go grind more counts at Clock Tower. Gave a decent chunk.

You can find quest guides here:
https://forums.warpp...uest-guide-wip/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users