#1 Haku10

Haku10

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

So i was leveling up mi crusader after a while, and despite having 10k of HP i stil get kill very easely 

What can i do to????

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

what monsters you fought?

and what build you play? :hmm:

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

probably Kathryne Keyron

#4 Haku10

Haku10

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:25 PM

what monsters you fought?

and what build you play? :hmm:

Petite Ground and Sky

My build:

Faith 10

Cure 1

Divine Protection 3

Demons Bane 5

Heal 10

Holy Cross 10

Guard 8

Smite 2

And i use eden group armor with sword and shield

STR 72

AGI 62

VIT 50

INT 23

DEX 35

LUK 1

#5 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Just passing by. Greetings to all !! :)

----

Hey Haku!
Get a 2-Handed Spear and the Skill "Spear Quicken". Holy Cross will deal double amount of Damage, if you equip a 2 Handed Spear. You will kill quickly enough so dont bother about a Shield for now.
Grind some levels in Glast Heim St. Abbey, killing Wraiths and Evil Druids. At level... 86 (? i think it was 86, or another member will correct me here ^^) You can go to the next Map, the Churchyard. In addition to the known monsters you have there Dark Priest which you should 2 Shot even with simple gears.

A Spectral Spear or a Hellfie are both cheap 2 Hnd Spears which will do the job :)
If you use the Spectral Spear, dont forget to put Cure on your skill bar.

Best Regards,
RaohSung

#6 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:31 AM

I'd also stick to 2-hand spear instead of 1-hand sword due to holy cross double damage benefits.

1-hand sword only good if you're playing grandcross or for purpose of mobbing but I still prefer wielding 1-hand spear instead of 1-hand sword for mobbing due to spear quicken aspd boost benefits.

I suggest stick with ground petites instead of sky petites due to better exp yield , then move on to GH as Raoh sung mentioned in above post. Also never ever use guard skill when mobbing, you'll be hitlocked by the mob even endure won't bypass the guard proc movement lock and probably will get yourself killed when the mob is too big.

If you insist to use 1-hand sword get yourself a decent starter one like fireblend or the recent crimson sword fire which offer 2 slots that you can fill with 2 ground petite cards for extra damage, also any shield you can afford with correct racial reduction cards for petites and its dragon race variants flying petite card provide best protection, for paladin class you can opt for dragon breath garment with neutral reduction card like raydric or just clean dragon breath garment also ok and if you got the event exclusive silver dragon helm and costume gold dragon helm use that for more damage reduction and extra attack boost.

Best skill to mob ground petite a crusader can use is magnum break, due to its knockback and fire property nature

knockback provides a short time for you to assess the situation like when you decide to run away from the mob if its too overwhelming for you to handle

Edited by Casval17, 27 December 2016 - 12:21 PM.

#7 Haku10

Haku10

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

Just passing by. Greetings to all !! :)

----

Hey Haku!
Get a 2-Handed Spear and the Skill "Spear Quicken". Holy Cross will deal double amount of Damage, if you equip a 2 Handed Spear. You will kill quickly enough so dont bother about a Shield for now.
Grind some levels in Glast Heim St. Abbey, killing Wraiths and Evil Druids. At level... 86 (? i think it was 86, or another member will correct me here ^^) You can go to the next Map, the Churchyard. In addition to the known monsters you have there Dark Priest which you should 2 Shot even with simple gears.

A Spectral Spear or a Hellfie are both cheap 2 Hnd Spears which will do the job :)
If you use the Spectral Spear, dont forget to put Cure on your skill bar.

Best Regards,
RaohSung

Thanks Raoh Sung for the help i will go and try what you suggested :)

#8 Haku10

Haku10

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

I'd also stick to 2-hand spear instead of 1-hand sword due to holy cross double damage benefits.

1-hand sword only good if you're playing grandcross or for purpose of mobbing but I still prefer wielding 1-hand spear instead of 1-hand sword for mobbing due to spear quicken aspd boost benefits.

I suggest stick with ground petites instead of sky petites due to better exp yield , then move on to GH as Raoh sung mentioned in above post. Also never ever use guard skill when mobbing, you'll be hitlocked by the mob even endure won't bypass the guard proc movement lock and probably will get yourself killed when the mob is too big.

If you insist to use 1-hand sword get yourself a decent starter one like fireblend or the recent crimson sword fire which offer 2 slots that you can fill with 2 ground petite cards for extra damage, also any shield you can afford with correct racial reduction cards for petites and its dragon race variants flying petite card provide best protection, for paladin class you can opt for dragon breath garment with neutral reduction card like raydric or just clean dragon breath garment also ok and if you got the event exclusive silver dragon helm and costume gold dragon helm use that for more damage reduction and extra attack boost.

Best skill to mob ground petite a crusader can use is magnum break, due to its knockback and fire property nature

knockback provides a short time for you to assess the situation like when you decide to run away from the mob if its too overwhelming for you to handle

Good thing that i actually have pettite cards :D

Ok then i will go and do that and to get better gear also

Thank you for the support :heh:

#9 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

Another choice for leveling

if you're level 85 or higher  , find party at low TI  pulling mob and let powerful AOE classes kill them .....

#10 NSSFMista

NSSFMista

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

I am a newbie too and playing crusader just first time coming to ragnarok and i follow exactly this leveling guide

https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

It levels up me pretty fast without any problem going to rebirth this week.

#11 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

The fact they got the heal skill makes them pretty powerful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users