I want to make new character but i am not so sure.... - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I want to make new character but i am not so sure....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Haku10

Haku10

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:20 PM

So i play on Thor and Chaos Server and on Thor i have a Sniper, Paladin and a Monk(lv95)

on Chaos i have a Assasin, Knight and a Wizard(lv71)

So mi issue is that i dont make any money and i want to get god gear for my characters and i don enjoy that much my Monk and Wizard, is not that they are bad clases, for my they arent that much fun like my Sniper or my Assasin.

So what I want to do is to delete the Monk and Wizard and make Merchants so that my experience be more enjoyable.

And my question to anyone who reads:   It's worth it???

I will appreciate any help you can give me

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

It's absolutely worth having a Merchant to be able to Vend, Overcharge and Discount items.

Though you may want to make it on a separate account so you can Vend while still playing your Sniper or Assassin.

The value of a game is in how much enjoyment you get out of it, so if you don't enjoy playing those classes much then it's definitely worth it.

#3 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

as soudou said earlier, better create another account for the merchant so you can do dual vend and leveling with both ID turned on.

also support acolyte, priest and AB is great early investment beside merchant class and If I were you I'd create 2 more separate accounts 1 for merchant and 1 more for support acolyte instead of deleting my current char in my main account :p_smile:

you can triple play with autofollow and level them together at the same time when most of the time party desires you by having support class like aco, priest and AB and you can take this opportunity to bring your other char as extra compensation for playing your support class :heh:

#4 Penguins

Penguins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

I just turned 3rd class as well Haven't played since renewal and this is my first time left. I am a 1 str rune knight DB build, was hoping to tank for mid TI but it doesn't seem many parties are organized for it. Anyone mind coming with me to mid TI?

Edited by Penguins, 01 January 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#5 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Haku, it's totally worth it. Merchant classes are always good later on, and are nearly always useful. I'd recommend having two seperate Merchant characters, but that might be too much zennu and effart..
:)

#6 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

What level are you Peng? I just left Mid, but I got a level 110 Kage who I could level...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users