MvP Shadow gear - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

MvP Shadow gear

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:35 AM

so this whole post is a gripe about money, that all?

Also honostly i hope we get no more shadow sets in kafra. we dont need anything else

So this whole post is a gripe about making the mvps into shadows without bringing the mvp shadows?

Shadows shouldn't be a thing in game. But then it'll be a thread of how much real monies spent to get it.

Im guessing thats why they wont continue the chat about monsters dropping the shadows.

#77 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

So this whole post is a gripe about making the mvps into shadows without bringing the mvp shadows?

Shadows shouldn't be a thing in game. But then it'll be a thread of how much real monies spent to get it.
Im guessing thats why they wont continue the chat about monsters dropping the shadows.

Actually if u actually read my comments I don't care about my main post I just did it for stars so hooray for not reading.

You sir/mam get no cheddar from me. Maybe Swiss cause u try to be slick but failed. -.-

#78 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

I would like to post one final say on this matter before I drop it for the rest of the new year.

I think my arguments on the new items are short sighted, namely because when I came back from a big break, suddenly items like Bakonawa Tatoos were available. Comparing a tattoo to what used to be best in slot for ASPD classes in hindsight is exactly like comparing the new items from the box to the old best in slot.

I really shouldn't make comments on WoE, the last time I seriously WoE'ed was back in oRO, and that was a longggggg time ago.

I do think shadow sets that kRO release are stupid, this will never change.

I get a little bit warped with my view on things as a PVM player, PVM is all I enjoy in RO now and I let things get in the way of enjoying it.

As for quitting threats, yeah people do make rash decisions all the time, of all the people who have made them (myself included), only a handful have made good on that (and it's a shame because some of these people are really good players in their own right).

iRO is heading in unknown waters and I guess it will either sink or swim, only time will tell.

#79 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

And on that note Cinnamon please say something as you have the last word while i eat chedder and garlic bread with eggs inbetwen..... oh this is good. damn good. nom nom what was i saying again? something bout using someone spinal chord for jump ropes..no no yea cinnamon close us of and do yout thingy thing. nom nom nom . Now where is that jump rope. GARLIC @.@

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 05 January 2017 - 08:21 PM.

#80 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

And on that note Cinnamon please say something as you have the last word while i eat chedder and garlic bread with eggs inbetwen..... oh this is good. damn good. nom nom what was i saying again? something bout using someone spinal chord for jump ropes..no no yea cinnamon close us of and do yout thingy thing. nom nom nom . Now where is that jump rope. GARLIC @.@

That is disgusting. Garlic bread with eggs? Cant you eat real food like Balut?

Xl6NHCX.jpg

#81 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:25 PM

That is disgusting. Garlic bread with eggs? Cant you eat real food like Balut?

Xl6NHCX.jpg

A little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love eating. One of my favorite things to do. Wait! Did you just show me Balut?

d4537ddd5423868e8d600b251c7a181a.jpg

#82 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

Pinoys extravagant food :heh:

#83 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

Spinal cords for jump ropes... Lol. :D

#84 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

Say we do get a full balance patch, would that really get people back into playing??

Let's just say, it would likely get new players into circulation. But, it would just depend on what the heck we mean when we say "balance"...

#85 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

You know, because balance for kRO is totally a completely different concept than for iRO... -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users