Love Piece New Best Lower for PvM? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Love Piece New Best Lower for PvM?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:57 AM

fix cast time reduction never supposed to stack...double fenrir is a known bug

Are you saying it's totally impossible to reduce fixed cast time by 100% thru gears? Or are you simply saying that 2 Fenrir Card fct reducction effects don't stack?

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:58 AM

fix cast time reduction never supposed to stack...double fenrir is a known bug

That was fixed a while ago.

#28 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:12 AM

fixed in iRo too? I thought they only fixed in kRo

#29 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:57 AM

Are you saying it's totally impossible to reduce fixed cast time by 100% thru gears? Or are you simply saying that 2 Fenrir Card fct reducction effects don't stack?

she is just saying 2 fenrir cards do not stack.

#30 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:08 AM

she is just saying 2 fenrir cards do not stack.

oh god, no point having 2x fenrir's now?

#31 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:14 AM

I remember Zaayan complaining about Fenrir Card a few patches ago. Not sure if it was about this bug fix though.

@RockHeir, you can reduce your FCT to 0 if your "-X s" stack up to the skill's FCT. =P For example, magic enchanted Bio5 hat (-0.5s) + Temp Dex (-0.5s) + -1s FCT Garment stone would completely eliminate the FCT for all Warlock's skills.

#32 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:48 AM

fixed in iRo too? I thought they only fixed in kRo

It is indeed fixed here too.

#33 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

I remember Zaayan complaining about Fenrir Card a few patches ago. Not sure if it was about this bug fix though.

@RockHeir, you can reduce your FCT to 0 if your "-X s" stack up to the skill's FCT. =P For example, magic enchanted Bio5 hat (-0.5s) + Temp Dex (-0.5s) + -1s FCT Garment stone would completely eliminate the FCT for all Warlock's skills.

Ah so stacking FCT% reduc  thingy will not be able to totally eliminate FCT. Is it true to other stuff like Cast Delay Cooldown, etc? Really thought all those stuff's % reducs stack coz why not?

#34 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

Ah so stacking FCT% reduc  thingy will not be able to totally eliminate FCT. Is it true to other stuff like Cast Delay Cooldown, etc? Really thought all those stuff's % reducs stack coz why not?

VCT stacks, delay after skill (Kiel and Expert Rings) stacks, delay after attack stacks. I think % Fixed Cast is the only thing that doesn't stack. It takes the highest % modifier of all those equipped, and only applies that and nothing else.  This is applied after flat fixed cast reduction, which stacks additively.

For example, let's say you're casting Energy Coat (5 seconds of Fixed cast time). You are using a Fenrir Card, Buwaya Agimat Tattoo, Temporal Dex Boots (with 120 Dex), Bellum Arc Wand, and are on Sacrament. 

Flat casting reduction total = 0.5 + 0.2

Percent Fixed Cast reduction = 70%, 50%, 7%. 

Final casting time = (5-0.7) x (100-70)/100 = 1.29

Edited by WolfTri, 03 January 2017 - 07:48 AM.

#35 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

what about this headgear its not the -10% VCT bonus (coz this work when u combine ONLY with Heartwing Headband!!)

the only reason ppl get this gear because its lower and have phen effect that all (what phen ?? no penalty on cast time either just uninterrupted xD)

in simply word this headgear represent +25 Spellflow Set on lower (coz of +15% SP consumption that the real penalty here)

Edited by Raitonagata, 03 January 2017 - 06:15 PM.

#36 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

and here was me using hotkeys to swap my phen to negate the cast penalty and keep uninterruptibleness because I only had old gear.

#37 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

what about this headgear its not the -10% VCT bonus (coz this work when u combine ONLY with Heartwing Headband!!)

the only reason ppl get this gear because its lower and have phen effect that all (what phen ?? no penalty on cast time either just uninterrupted xD)

in simply word this headgear represent +25 Spellflow Set on lower (coz of +15% SP consumption that the real penalty here)

yep don't see any downside really. just seems to make more sense then the spellflow set or mad bunny shields. +15% sp consumption isn't much of a penalty. there are a lot of shadow sets to switch around to fit your needs.  If you are a baller and can make multiple +12 bunny shields with appropriate cards for each one, that may be the better option. still not sure if the mad bunny shield is a good default shield for pvm. not losing a lot replacing your 2nd best lower headgear with the Love Piece. 

#38 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:00 PM

The downside is it is too expensive to have an effect that can be easily replaced by another no downside cheaper gears.

#39 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

VCT stacks, delay after skill (Kiel and Expert Rings) stacks, delay after attack stacks. I think % Fixed Cast is the only thing that doesn't stack. It takes the highest % modifier of all those equipped, and only applies that and nothing else. This is applied after flat fixed cast reduction, which stacks additively.
For example, let's say you're casting Energy Coat (5 seconds of Fixed cast time). You are using a Fenrir Card, Buwaya Agimat Tattoo, Temporal Dex Boots (with 120 Dex), Bellum Arc Wand, and are on Sacrament.
Flat casting reduction total = 0.5 + 0.2
Percent Fixed Cast reduction = 70%, 50%, 7%.
Final casting time = (5-0.7) x (100-70)/100 = 1.29

Ah. I see. That sucks tho. Why wouldn't this game make FCT% reduc stack just as others do? To further prevent mage classes to spam skills and be OP like DB RKs are, most prolly. =/

Edited by ROCKheir, 03 January 2017 - 09:01 PM.

#40 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Ah. I see. That sucks tho. Why wouldn't this game make FCT% reduc stack just as others do? To further prevent mage classes to spam skills be OP like DB RKs are most prolly. =/

To be fair I still find the fact that FIXED cast time reducable amusing to this day... I thought the idea of FIXED is to well... Be fixed?
Anyway mages are not the only ones affected by FCT in fact RKs are too, just so happens their 0.5 fixed cast time for DB is exactly what Temp DEX reduces LOL But eventually looks like we are getting gears that will easily remove 3+ seconds of FCT (Like a -1 in a costume garment, just wear that and Acid Bomb the whole game you know...)

#41 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

kRO introduced the concept of ""fixed"" cast time just so they could sell gears on cash shop to remove it ^.^

#42 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

kRO introduced a lot of things that require the Kafra Shop to fix. Rather obvious, really.

#43 Ayumi08

Ayumi08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

It's all depend on which class you plan for lower gear. For example if you using Gen, with temp dex boot + 2x rwc acc (Spell 3) + 12 EMH or COD (KK card) is good enough for fast cast. Lower gear for Gen i always prefer syringe (for extra heal) or Jinn Balloon (Extra ATK / MATK).

Speaking about OP, some even still spending 1b to 1.2b for Bako Tattoo for just 10% ASPD which can increase approximate 3-4 ASPD (for 2x Bako Tattoo) but with current update, many ppl can easily achieve 193 ASPD even w/o Bako Tattoo.

#44 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

It's all depend on which class you plan for lower gear. For example if you using Gen, with temp dex boot + 2x rwc acc (Spell 3) + 12 EMH or COD (KK card) is good enough for fast cast. Lower gear for Gen i always prefer syringe (for extra heal) or Jinn Balloon (Extra ATK / MATK).

Speaking about OP, some even still spending 1b to 1.2b for Bako Tattoo for just 10% ASPD which can increase approximate 3-4 ASPD (for 2x Bako Tattoo) but with current update, many ppl can easily achieve 193 ASPD even w/o Bako Tattoo.

It provides 10% ASPD and 7% damage, it is a nice double whammy to have and make use of.

#45 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

and still one of the most efficient way to increase DPS (from aspd and from more dmg dealt)

#46 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:50 AM

and here was me using hotkeys to swap my phen to negate the cast penalty and keep uninterruptibleness because I only had old gear.

I have given you a Love Piece my queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users