Njoror Njotes: January 3, 2017 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Njoror Njotes: January 3, 2017

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:19 AM

Njoror Notes

January 3, 2017

What’s Up

• Winter Wondersale, EXP Event, and Yule Gift Box events will be ending with January 4th’s 15:00 maintenance, so get your playing in while you can!
  • Our maintenance this week is moving to Thursday at 15:00 in order to give us some more time to prepare after our holiday break
  • January Happy Hours, Lucky Box, and Munil Boxes will be in
  • We’re working on the card refinement update, plus some other fixes and changes, but we’ll see if they’re ready by Thursday. We want to make sure they’re fully tested before pushing anything to live
  • Town Hall stream should be this week on Thursday at 5pm PST, so make sure you get your questions in here: https://forums.warpp...k-us-questions/

What’s Next

• Card Refinement
    • This will be coming in early January, if not this week. We’re tinkering and fine tuning at this point.
  • Seedrune Update
    • This will be coming in early to middle January. We’re trying to see what else we can package in for this update that relates
  • PvP Updates
    • Q1 2017 is going to focus a lot on PvP updates, new equipment to get, and other updates regarding PvP. The overall goal is to make PvP and PvP rewards relevant and rewarding again so it can operate on its own as we focus on new PvE content for 2017.
  • Master Levels and Leveling
    • We’re also going to focus on resolving many leveling issues with the game during Q1 2017. Some of these changes will be more incremental than actually being something in a giant update, we’ll see what makes sense, but hope to share more going forward
  •  Niflheim
    • This will be coming in the latter half of the year. We discovered that there’s more for us to do than what was done before, so we want to take that opportunity to flesh out a nice callback to RO1, plus take the chance to address some larger issues with Ragnarok 2 we can roll out then.
  • New PvE Content
    • We are working on ideas to bring relevance back to existing PvE content as well as new PvE content, and are working internally to try and focus on bringing new “stuff” to RO2 this year. We know it’s been lacking for most of 2016 because of the transition of the old team and ours. We hope to have more to share this quarter!

#2 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

So.....in this new  maintenance there is gonna be nothing, obviously like the others, and then you are gonna write another Njotes, similar to this.... and the other four before this.....in the middle another holiday and like that BAM march, april....and  go on............with mostly nothing......

Njoror, there is people WAITING  ETERNALLY some content, in you first Town Hall you tell us Nifelheim come in December......changes in DarkWhisper to September, Runes in JUNE/JULY.............this-is-not-working.

I hope you hire more people to develop in 2017, this is more dire for the community that you people think....hell if i am here, writing this, is more dire that you people think. 

Karchorot.

kzabY0C.png

#3 SanaisHere

SanaisHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Server:Freyja Forever Lol.

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:52 AM

This set of ideas seems better than 2016 updates. *flies away* 

#4 cacamarisa

cacamarisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

dont give us false hope 

#5 RyuYukito

RyuYukito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

Njoror Notes

January 3, 2017

What’s Up

• We’re working on the card refinement update, plus some other fixes and changes, but we’ll see if they’re ready by Thursday. We want to make sure they’re fully tested before pushing anything to live

What’s Next

• Card Refinement
    • This will be coming in early January, if not this week. We’re tinkering and fine tuning at this point.
  • Seedrune Update
    • This will be coming in early to middle January. We’re trying to see what else we can package in for this update that relates

just make them live in the real server dont hv to test it..... it will be bugged either way u test it or not 
each MT sure have new bug, so we ady get used to it...

#6 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

just make them live in the real server dont hv to test it...

And then we come back the next day to a Ragnarok 2 like this:

cMWalaa.gif

#7 dvalinthecacnea

dvalinthecacnea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Earth

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

And then we come back the next day to a Ragnarok 2 like this:
cMWalaa.gif

But the problem is it was like that when the HHB drop bug and zenny visual bug appeared :P

#8 yuukaime

yuukaime

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

But the problem is it was like that when the HHB drop bug and zenny visual bug appeared :P

it's still kind of minor bug
better than applied those patches and give game crashes every 2min

#9 dvalinthecacnea

dvalinthecacnea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Earth

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

it's still kind of minor bug
better than applied those patches and give game crashes every 2min

Either way people still going to curse and bring their pitchfork no matter how minor/major it is *sigh*

#10 Spart4cus

Spart4cus

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:24 AM

5min cooldown to re-use a siege to players, you are really wanting to restrict the siege use a lot. Whatever, WoE will become a different game playstyle, the stronger guilds will adapt and overcome like they've always done.

#11 5840150903060709343

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:odin

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

Niflheim

• This will be coming in the latter half of the year.  

Have to wait so long to have a new level? Has been more than a year without a new level and equipment. Has lost a lot of players

#12 5840150903060709343

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:odin

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:22 AM

Ranger Wizards  In other games are very good dps  In this game is very easy to be killed  No high output 

monk   Asura fighter boxing   The ro1 is a very powerful skill.  in or2  Very general

I hope more professional balance in 2017 in this game

#13 dzey00

dzey00

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

how i miss this Njoror Notes!! 

#14 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members