3 replies to this topic

#1 mickeymouse2

mickeymouse2

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

I never had this problem till this maintance, I play on my laptop when not home...I try log in and then it says cant connet to server please try again later ,,I would show picture but don't know how to upload it,,, plz help and tnx

#2 AUSDropBear

AUSDropBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

Same here, i just downloaded the game today to check it out and i started it 3 times, first it would not let me use any name even names like ldk and iklo they apparently are already in use... whoot?? who whant to use names like that?? ok i would because i tried lol... what ever... after creating a character and loged onto the chanel i pop into the world and then "cant connet to server please try again later " Same game as at your side... help required :D

#3 AUSDropBear

AUSDropBear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:28 AM

stumbled over this post...
https://forums.warpp...nect-to-server/
i couldnt connect to the server as well because i was playing a klicker game and used autoclicker... as i closed the AC program i could connect to the game

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hello mickeymouse2,

as AUSDropBear said, your trouble might be caused by a non-allowed 3rd Party App running on your computer (i.e. Speedhack, Cheat Engine, Jit Bit Macro Recorder). Take a look at your apps running in background and remove from the Task Manager all the unnecessary ones. Let me know! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users