4 replies to this topic

#1 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

I need to buy a hat for my sura and wanted to know  which one gives me more dmg, 10% HP from ISabella Brown Ear or the % physical damage from a CEB. In terms of GOH and Flash combo. Never played sura btw.

Also wondering what card should I buy assuming I'm having only one GFSS with vit enchants. I just bought a temp vit boots for the bonus but I'm still using HBP until I decide what card to put in my gfss

Edited by Richkr, 05 January 2017 - 08:34 AM.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:46 AM

CEB is better for the reducs already.

For GoH

CEB will affect the damage of the atk part, while the HP from isabella brown will "affect" the damage from the missing hp part(if your HP is full, there is not difference, regardless of what is ur total hp). With higher hp pool, you can have more missing hp aka more irreduceable dmg.

For TC

CEB still is wins solely by the higher reduction.
Damage difference is subjective to the amount of atk and hp you can get. And i dont remember the exact ratio of atk x hp for TC

#3 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

Thanks ! I digged into some old posts like https://forums.warpp...t-tiger-cannon/

but still kinda confused xD I understand I need to find balance between both, but some ppl claim HP > ATK vs others who say ATK > HP if you have a high setup lol

But I'm more convinved to choose ceb. More reduction, sounds like more constant atk bonus and I could also share with my gene and gx. Plus I have no idea yet how I'm going to manage my hp. 10% HP is interesting only for my rk but I don't hurt anybody with db anyways xD I feel like 10% won't be so significant

But yea I'm way ahead of time, still a pre trans monk lol

Currently working on gears before I go rebith

This is what I am thinking to have for leveling: (I wanna be able to 1 shot in nct later on bc bio is going to be pain in **)

rwh/vana for leeching. maybe turkey but sold mine :/ 

mid: Kiel maybe? or incubus 

blood sucker

tao suit

bought a thana mace with HF. probably need a carga mace for early lvls

reduc shields

I have +9 firelock variants. Still need temp vit/str boots

Dr / Raydric hbp. recently bought a slotted gfss vit 14 really cheap and still thinking about what card to put in

2x megs

Basically what bugs me is how i'm properly balancing STR vs VIT

Edited by Richkr, 05 January 2017 - 11:28 AM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

for leveling purposes, with FC, keep str at 90~100( 90 if u happen to use HBP for some reason, otherwise not needed). And bump ur vit to 130 :v (120 is k for pre 150 leveling)

#5 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

Noted :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users