Anti-magic suit VS Geffen Magic robe - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anti-magic suit VS Geffen Magic robe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nightglide

Nightglide

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

Im making a RG that uses VN+Aspiration+OB+ShieldSpell

I currently have these gears below however i dont know which armor would be best for this build.

Im thinking i should either use Antimagic suit or Geffen Magic robe but i am not exactly sure which is best and what card.

Any other armor suggestions would be appriciated. Thanks.

NHoX8Ar.png

#2 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:05 PM

Hero Plate might be better for your plan because it gives a nice boost to VP. Ignoring that, If you can get love piece or your bunny to +12, Geffen Magic Robe doesn't really make sense and Anti Magic will be way more benefitial, to be quite honest, even if you can't get either of them I'd still recommend just using a Phen.

#3 SilverCrow88

SilverCrow88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

i would say Anti Magic suit is the best because it gives 5% Max HP and when its refine it to +9 it will raise 2% more Max HP

#4 Nightglide

Nightglide

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:12 AM

Hero Plate might be better for your plan because it gives a nice boost to VP. Ignoring that, If you can get love piece or your bunny to +12, Geffen Magic Robe doesn't really make sense and Anti Magic will be way more benefitial, to be quite honest, even if you can't get either of them I'd still recommend just using a Phen.

Hero plate requires lvl 160 to equip it, so it wont do me any good at the moment.

I might go with Anti Magic suit for the extra skill reduction usage and upgrade the bunny to +12.

What would be a suitable card for it?

and thanks btw.

Edited by Nightglide, 06 January 2017 - 06:12 AM.

#5 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

Hero plate requires lvl 160 to equip it, so it wont do me any good at the moment.

I might go with Anti Magic suit for the extra skill reduction usage and upgrade the bunny to +12.

What would be a suitable card for it?

and thanks btw.

Kinda of tricky to answer that, really. Angeling is a good default card but there's a lot of important things like doing OGH instance or leveling on NCT that wearing holy might kill you. If you really, REALLY want something generic just slap a Peco Peco on it, that will never NOT benefit you and possibly kill you like Angeling or Evil Druid can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users