Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

Like, I literally can't even afford Blue Gemstones.

TI Party's always crave for AB's but then don't even make use of my Sanctuary and then die and ask for a ress which uses another Blue Gemstones which I can't afford at all.

I feel like I'll be stuck with Eden equipment up until max lv, if I can make it that far without Blue Gemstones that is.

And asking for zeny seems so lame and then you get this wonderful response from a Greed using player "lmao me so poor no moneyz pls ress ty".

RIP AB's.

#2 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Don't use sanctuary just heal them. Pick up stuff to npc.

#3 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

People usually play class like genetics rangers which can easily make money from instance before playing AB.

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:29 AM

greed -> sell loots. make sure you did your duty first before greeding, else people will hate you for being a greed machine

#5 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

People usually play class like genetics rangers which can easily make money from instance before playing AB.

Or reset/make other battle AB then slack easy Bounty Boards... Not good amount of zeny but still reliable... At least I'm bypassing low TI and let gemstones chill on storage...

But oh yeah no Priest in TI is bad if everyone follow my build lol...

Edited by Exvee, 06 January 2017 - 12:37 AM.

#6 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:50 AM

As full support you'll probably either need to find a guild or a friend to do parties with in instances/TI/etc. that'll share loot evenly with you after they're done. Or you could ask the party leader to turn on item sharing, it's random but you'll get some stuff from the party's greeders I think.

A hybrid Magnus Exorcismus / Adoramus build bishop are decent damage dealers and so can make some money by themselves while still being able to do some supporting.

Battle bishop are fun but I wouldn't reccomend them as zeny makers due to the single target aspect (please Gravity, give us an AoE battle skill like a splash Duple, even the upcoming kitties have one!). I'm trying to get expensive gears for my battle bishop and have resorted to playing a GX to do instances on. :p_sad:

Edited by soudou, 06 January 2017 - 01:54 AM.

#7 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:04 AM

Buy Baphomet card for battle AB AoE soudou :heh:

#8 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:52 AM

greed. people will hate you, but well be selfish sometimes

i've been in mid ti with this female ab who greed all the time but still manage to do the buff and heal (tho the heal part is a bit neglected because there was 2nd ab). the only people who complain was the fellow greeders. so yeah, greed!

or you can sell your service. lel i've seen some ab did it

#9 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:59 AM

greed. people will hate you, but well be selfish sometimes

i've been in mid ti with this female ab who greed all the time but still manage to do the buff and heal (tho the heal part is a bit neglected because there was 2nd ab). the only people who complain was the fellow greeders. so yeah, greed!

or you can sell your service. lel i've seen some ab did it

You can't Greed without a HBP and you can't buy one either because you can't even afford Blue Gemstones as AB rip.

#10 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

Make a Blacksmith -> level it to 70 -> get the greed quest skill -> run around solo in low ti while greeding -> profit

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

Just grab loot.

#12 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

Buy Baphomet card for battle AB AoE soudou :heh:

That's one of the "expensive gears" I'm saving up for. :rice:

It's not reliable and it takes up a valuable headgear slot but a cheaper option is a +7 Leo Diadem ("Adds a chance for when dealing physical damage, normal attacks will do splash damage for 10 seconds.")

#13 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

Sell reset stone?  :hmm:

#14 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:35 AM

I will give you a HBP if you want. I know some people don't like to receive "handouts", but I would gladly hook you up with some stuff if you want.
Just PM me here and we can schedule a meetup.

#15 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

It's an Item mall gears from monthly lucky boxes and 2nd most favorite garments in iRO :heh:

#16 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

I can also hook you up with a HBP if you would like, AB's are an underdog in this foodchain and it needs quite abit of attention.

#17 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

I literally used to sit in south printer'S and greed things people dropped there. Got an HBP out of it once. The guy was mad I picked it up but he shouldn't have been dropping his expensive gear like that.

#18 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

I literally used to sit in south printer'S and greed things people dropped there. Got an HBP out of it once. The guy was mad I picked it up but he shouldn't have been dropping his expensive gear like that.

HBP can't be dropped. FAW can be dropped, though.  lol

zQRSpm0.gif

#19 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

HBP can't be dropped. FAW can be dropped, though.  lol

zQRSpm0.gif

They could be dropped 4 years ago sweety

#20 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

They could be dropped 4 years ago sweety

Nope, it could never be dropped. Confirmation from Oda and others in a honeypot thread from 2013:

https://forums.warpp...ypot/?p=1361112

Nice try, though!   :e4:

#21 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

Nope, it could never be dropped. Confirmation from Oda and others in a honeypot thread from 2013:

https://forums.warpp...ypot/?p=1361112

Nice try, though!   :e4:

Then how did I get that HBP in south pront o.o; Cause I remember somehow getting one in south pront and the original owner being mad at me .-. Like I remember that part vividly. It was +7 and I had a hell of a time +9ing it.

Wait. Did you just search the forums for a post four years ago in the name of making someone look like they were purposely trying to fool people? :U 4 years of posts man, that's sad.

Now to go meditate and use a professional hypnotist to remember how I got that damned HBP.

#22 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

Then how did I get that HBP in south pront o.o; Cause I remember somehow getting one in south pront and the original owner being mad at me .-. Like I remember that part vividly. It was +7 and I had a hell of a time +9ing it.

Wait. Did you just search the forums for a post four years ago in the name of making someone look like they were purposely trying to fool people? :U 4 years of posts man, that's sad.

Now to go meditate and use a professional hypnotist to remember how I got that damned HBP.

Ah, the ol' "that's sad" line. C'mon, you can do better than that.  :no1:  I was active during that time and remembered the thread and title clearly, so a search for 'honeypot' allowed me to find it in seconds. I didn't know if they changed it since then, so I checked it out myself today. I tested it back then, too.

No, I just wanted to correct you for saying that HBPs were able to be dropped. Then you said they could be dropped 4 years ago, I provided proof that they couldn't be dropped back then. Correcting that was my only motivation.

I don't personally agree with keeping an item from another player that was accidental, but that's really none of my business. Maybe that's why it was so hard for you to +9.  :ho:

#23 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:47 PM

that escalated quickly

#24 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:11 PM

Ah, the ol' "that's sad" line. C'mon, you can do better than that.  :no1:  I was active during that time and remembered the thread and title clearly, so a search for 'honeypot' allowed me to find it in seconds. I didn't know if they changed it since then, so I checked it out myself today. I tested it back then, too.

No, I just wanted to correct you for saying that HBPs were able to be dropped. Then you said they could be dropped 4 years ago, I provided proof that they couldn't be dropped back then. Correcting that was my only motivation.

I don't personally agree with keeping an item from another player that was accidental, but that's really none of my business. Maybe that's why it was so hard for you to +9.  :ho:

It was hard for me to plus 9 because I literally never had more than 2m on a character back then xD

#25 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:29 PM

It was hard for me to plus 9 because I literally never had more than 2m on a character back then xD

Ah yeah, times were tough back then! If I had to guess, it was probably someone vending junk for free or almost free in S Pront and listed it on accident.  Could have been a trade but there's so many safeguards, I don't think I've ever traded something on accident.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users