Opinions On Syring Toy Pricing(Market) - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Opinions On Syring Toy Pricing(Market)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

I somewhat agree with Hissis in this one. It's not about Cash Shop items being overpriced, it's about some cash shop items greatly surpassing some MVP Cards in usefulness, so that, even though they're way more common than these MVP Cards, they are still more expensive. They really should update crappy MVP cards to usefulness.

I whish they released a "-0.2s FCT" lower or some "bypass 10% of monster's MDEF" lower headgear as well... I agree with SeikenDensetsu that, despite lower headgears hystorically being crap, it's about time this mindset was changed.

How is it subjective? They just released a box with a lot of items not working as described. So, either the item is nor working as intended, or the description was shipped wrong. Either way, it's a "deffective" item, and should be fixed. It's a good thing that they were fixed, or "kinda fixed" now, but even so, it can be EXTREMELY misleading, and this kind of mistake can increase some players' will to quit.

Even using the word defective is subjective. kRO asked iRO to introduce a jRO box, it doesn't state that the items themselves had to be the exact same as jRO ones, only that the box contents were the same. Technicalities in the writing and all that.

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

Even using the word defective is subjective. kRO asked iRO to introduce a jRO box, it doesn't state that the items themselves had to be the exact same as jRO ones, only that the box contents were the same. Technicalities in the writing and all that.

Why is it subjective? It either works as described or is bugged. Either the item is bugged or the description is "bugged". There's no room for subjectivity. The item should always work as described, if it's not, there's something obviously wrong. Either with the item functionality or the description. What room there is to subjectivity?

EDIT: Another way to phrase it. You use a $10 bill to pay for a $5 product, and the seller returns you $4. When you complain that the change is wrong, he replies "it's subjective".

Edited by Kusanagisama, 09 January 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#53 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

Worked as describe from where? What are u basing it on?

#54 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:46 AM

Why is it subjective? It either works as described or is bugged. Either the item is bugged or the description is "bugged". There's no room for subjectivity. The item should always work as described, if it's not, there's something obviously wrong. Either with the item functionality or the description. What room there is to subjectivity?

EDIT: Another way to phrase it. You use a $10 bill to pay for a $5 product, and the seller returns you $4. When you complain that the change is wrong, he replies "it's subjective".

But do we base it on what iRO writes? No, we didn't quite this time. Do we base it on what kRO writes? No, not at all this time. Do we base it on what jRO writes? Yes, because the box itself was a jRO Ragcan box. When I say subjective, Tofu mentioned on a thread once that the elemental towel had a slot but was not advertised by iRO. You could then say that the description for Elemental Towel was wrong or the item itself was bugged; you could then say the Spirit King's Ring was working as intended. But no, people quoted jRO in order to get the slot rather than be contempt without having the slot and having the Elemental Towel slot removed.

So yes, when I say subjective to that, I mean that it is a subjective matter; but I would love to hear from you how the above case was not.

#55 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

Don't forget the upgrading issue of mid slot and lower slot. Just saying

badum tsss

#56 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:08 AM

But do we base it on what iRO writes? No, we didn't quite this time. Do we base it on what kRO writes? No, not at all this time. Do we base it on what jRO writes? Yes, because the box itself was a jRO Ragcan box. When I say subjective, Tofu mentioned on a thread once that the elemental towel had a slot but was not advertised by iRO. You could then say that the description for Elemental Towel was wrong or the item itself was bugged; you could then say the Spirit King's Ring was working as intended. But no, people quoted jRO in order to get the slot rather than be contempt without having the slot and having the Elemental Towel slot removed.

So yes, when I say subjective to that, I mean that it is a subjective matter; but I would love to hear from you how the above case was not.

So, you really would take that $4 as a change without questioning? Did you never base the facial value of a dollar bill on what is written on it? It's the same thing here. What is not subjective is that the item is bugged, whatever the bug. If it's a funcionality bug or a description bug that's a completely different matter, what was said is that items were released bugged. What should be fixed is a completely different matter. If the item worked exactly as described, then there was no bug.

#57 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

So, you really would take that $4 as a change without questioning? Did you never base the facial value of a dollar bill on what is written on it? It's the same thing here. What is not subjective is that the item is bugged, whatever the bug. If it's a funcionality bug or a description bug that's a completely different matter, what was said is that items were released bugged. What should be fixed is a completely different matter. If the item worked exactly as described, then there was no bug.

I can see we are getting nowhere with this, so we may as well agree to disagree :X

#58 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:22 AM

Meanwhile,i'm still waiting for Cool jRO Costumes and the Lower headgear that gives Hide lvl 1,+2%ATK/MATK and -3% variable cast :}

#For more OP low headgears

#59 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

Meanwhile,i'm still waiting for Cool jRO Costumes and the Lower headgear that gives Hide lvl 1,+2%ATK/MATK and -3% variable cast :}

#For more OP low headgears

I heard there is an auto feed program that can feed a pet in iRO i.e. Whisper. I was asked when someone watched my WOE video and noticed I had a whisper with me. Sadly I rejected and I accidentally killed my whisper pet. That's why i had whisper only for few WoE hahaha

Anyways point is this is already a free hide skill lmfao

#60 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:28 PM

I heard there is an auto feed program that can feed a pet in iRO i.e. Whisper. I was asked when someone watched my WOE video and noticed I had a whisper with me. Sadly I rejected and I accidentally killed my whisper pet. That's why i had whisper only for few WoE hahaha

Anyways point is this is already a free hide skill lmfao

free hide for everyone! NO MORE WHISPER PETS!

#61 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

This is typical of RO market.  New thing come, price sky high if it is better than before. price fall, if more supply and less useful.

If you can not afford, wait a while, i am sure, the item will appear again on different box.  When the day come, you will see some merchant rush to dump to market. LOL.  DO NOT let ragial blind you.  Ragial is where merchant manipulate information.

#62 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

It's pretty hard to get. Take it from someone who has bought more than I'm happy to admit lol. I got 2 Love Pieces total and no Syringe.

Does it only work on slims? Anyone try it with a ygg seed?

#63 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Anyone try it with a ygg seed?

why would it

#64 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

It's pretty hard to get. Take it from someone who has bought more than I'm happy to admit lol. I got 2 Love Pieces total and no Syringe.

Does it only work on slims? Anyone try it with a ygg seed?

The answer would be the same as my response to my friend who asked me if I could crossplay together as a girl in Kirin Armour from Monster Hunter with him at the upcoming anime convention is october, the answer was a big fat no.

32a062c833019cf5f521981278f89a87.jpg

#65 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

wogh Marty, I never knew you're fans of MH too :heh:

beside Kirin female armors, I also love all nargacuga female armor variants for both blademaster and gunner

especially the recent silverwind narga whitegale female armor from MHGen :p_love:

cEeiNsO.jpg

#66 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

why would it

try with banana

#67 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:00 AM

i really thought i read yggdrasil seed as condense seed potion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users